Got approached by a guy in the gym

Guard your ass

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
He said “do you work as a model?”

I said “no, why are you asking?”

Him “I’ve seen guys like you on magazine covers”

Then we talked a little bit and he said that models make good money and then I wrote his phone number down, he said he could find me a job.

Honestly I don’t know what to think. Of course it’s a compliment, but should I even work as a model? I have finally achieved almost complete freedom in my life since I don’t work for anyone anymore, I make money when I want to and how I want to. Working as a model is kind of like wagecucking.

Told you.

Yes you should. Social circle/connections. Learn to walk and carry yourself and you're good as a model. If you turn this down it's because you're a pussy. Don#'t try and pretend like it's anything to do with wanting to be your own precious boss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Honestly I don’t know what to think.

dude! I got compliments like this sometimes too, but i never trust them
A totally stranger says you look good, you have to become a model... maybe he can find you a -very very minor- job my dude, but i'm afraid you will must prepare the lube for your ass.. no metaphors

• JFL
You're a V? I thought you told me you'd been with 3 chicks?
Yeah but I can’t even tell you the truth because you will laugh at me and bully me for weeks.

He said “do you work as a model?”

I said “no, why are you asking?”

Him “I’ve seen guys like you on magazine covers”

Then we talked a little bit and he said that models make good money and then I wrote his phone number down, he said he could find me a job.

Honestly I don’t know what to think. Of course it’s a compliment, but should I even work as a model? I have finally achieved almost complete freedom in my life since I don’t work for anyone anymore, I make money when I want to and how I want to. Working as a model is kind of like wagecucking.
Told you, you are good looking

• So Sad