Got approached by JBS at bus stops

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Legit looks like this. She was a bit shy but she introduced herself well and asked about me. I couldn’t wait to know her age given how young she looks so I asked her “May I know how old are you?” She said 14. I was abit shocked knowing that they are couples guys around might started jumping on me. So I excused her and act like I have better things to do,actually I was in hurry because store was about to closing. The fact that she approached me when it is dark like that implied she tought I was probably 16 yo and secondly due to my cutecel looks people wouldn’t expect me to be malicious. I have wavy middle parted hair, my face was vibrant because I drink 3 litres today, I worn Sunscreen spf50++++, NTmaxx whiteshirt.

If only I was 16 fml. When I was in school I used to LDAR rotting on my screen.

Attachments

• BACCF70A-D699-4F2E-9E76-1DED31ABC4B8.jpeg
    BACCF70A-D699-4F2E-9E76-1DED31ABC4B8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Legit looks like this. She was a bit shy but she introduced herself well and asked about me. I couldn’t wait to know her age given how young she looks so I asked her “May I know how long are you?” She said 14. I was abit shocked knowing that they are couples guys around might started jumping on me. So I excused her and act like I have better things to do,actually I was in hurry because store was about to closing. The fact that she approached me when it is dark like that implied she tought I was probably 16 yo and secondly due to my cutecel looks people wouldn’t expect me to be malicious.

If only I was 16 fml. When I was in school I used to LDAR rotting on my screen.

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
It's endless, the pain we can't get rid of
Maxresdefault 8

I know this might sound stupid but is there anyway I can do it legally? This feel like forbidden love :(
If it's a bladeless katana, it's all fine
That's enough for the fear to be cut off

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry