Got approached for the first time ever sober today

Zakai4real

Zakai4real

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Posts
101
Reputation
85
Sub 3 hyper recessed Jew nosed girl which I politely told I had a girlfriend which is a lie and that I was sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
Sub 3 hyper recessed Jew nosed girl which I politely told I had a girlfriend which is a lie and that I was sorry
congrats bro, mirin:love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real
Same happened to me, Sub5, she was like 30cm shorter than me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real
No one approached me man brutal.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zakai4real and Eldian

Similar threads

asurax100
Replies
1
Views
29
dreamz
dreamz
romanstock
Replies
0
Views
28
romanstock
romanstock
zombiesaresocool
Replies
20
Views
93
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
VIGILIANT
Replies
8
Views
35
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
yetiorange
Replies
2
Views
31
Ivanos
Ivanos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top