Got approached yesterday by 3 girls hooked up with one Californian Asian chick

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Not here to brag, Ive already told you how I look like 6'4 (legit with shoes)mixed lightskin with blue eyes (black mom, white blonde blue eyed dad).
#Tip Bacardi makes you feel like a rizz god. From the 1st drink I had no inhibitions I felt really social and could hold endless conversations with girls. Fuck all other drinks, Bacardi makes you a low inhibition Chad and more attractive to people around you.

Went clubbing yesterday with two friends and from the first minute a girl from a group of 3 girls asked me "what's the weather up there like?" (Referring to my height). We joked around, conversation was flowless and she basically asked me to text her on Instagram I told her (I don't have any pictures in there abusive ex girlfriend made me delete them) and she was like (don't worry ofc I'll remember you). So tried to bail out from these girls to approach some more and I was feeling women watching me. I approached another blonde chick around 6'0. Then some more walking and there's a young pregnant lady stopping me and telling me "you are such a pretty boy I wish my baby looks like you when he's older" dude it was so weird I was laughing inside lmao. She was asking me where I'm from (not gonna doxx myself) and other stuff I was like (wish you the best to your little kid). Then I approached another chick asked her (do I know you from somewhere? Then staring at here deep in the eyes) she's like (no we don't know each other) and after that I went to the bathroom and I turned back where she was and she was looking at me and her girlfriend whispered to her ear (here's your guy) smth like that. Bacardi was making me feel good and then I went to the beach and not even thinking a second I pulled a girl by her forearm. She was a Californian girl she looked asian. At first I didn't even talk to her I introduced them to my friends so they do something and I was chilling. My brother took the other girl and went straight to the beach to hook up and fuck (he did) and the Asian chick was talking to my friend who she didnt give the Instagram. Then I talked to her about music, about Cali and other shit I didn't even know what I was saying to her only that a little bit later I'm like "we should have some fun until your friend comes back" she's like "yes I wanna have some fun" then I grab her little tiny asian waist and dance with her then I ask for a kiss and she's like "yeah I'll give you a kiss" we hook up, my brother is fucking on the deck chairs and my other ugly friend is there watching me. And then I tried to go a deep further but the Asian chick stopped me and she went after to look her friends.

Well that's the story

Attachments

• VID_20220828_021702.mp4
    9.2 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AlexBrown84, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Don’t take this the wrong way or think I’m jealous or something but I’m genuinely curious to find out what is the point of these types of posts? Do you just wanna get validation or this just like your type of diary for personal use or something?

Good looking tall guy gets girl. Literal water. Why do we need to know this?

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, justinzayn, zoomertrader and 10 others
did she have similiar pheno to this?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Don’t take this the wrong way or think I’m jealous or something but I’m genuinely curious to find out what is the point of these types of posts? Do you just wanna get validation or this just like your type of diary for personal use or something?

It's more to show that you need to capitalize on building momentum and game isn't that important. only looks some booze and positive vibes my friend

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and AlexBrown84

It's a personal diary btw. Wanted to mention that as well. Journaling experiences to remember in an archive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and ManletBlackcel
It's more to show that you need to capitalize on building momentum and game isn't that important. only looks some booze and positive vibes my friend
We all know this though. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis

This kind of interaction is personally not what I'm after. Fucking some dirty clubbing whore for a night as 10 other dudes did the week before that sounds nasty and this should not be a goal for anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Radiance, evap0 and 3 others
Which race do you usually get most attention from?

brag thread. Kys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Ethniframementalcel and Tylermax
Which race do you usually get most attention from?
Honestly idk about race but type of girls are usually high school/ low value girls that typically go after the "swag" dudes. The style in my country are guys with shirts and classy outfits I dress with large long t shirts, curly hair etc. More girls in my country even though some will find me unique will still rather date pure white guys that have that classy look. I appeal more to young jobless thots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
Honestly idk about race but type of girls are usually high school/ low value girls that typically go after the "swag" dudes. The style in my country are guys with shirts and classy outfits I dress with large long t shirts, curly hair etc. More girls in my country even though some will find me unique will still rather date pure white guys that have that classy look. I appeal more to young jobless thots
This is in Europe? Californians don’t really dress classy

This kind of interaction is personally not what I'm after. Fucking some dirty clubbing whore for a night as 10 other dudes did the week before that sounds nasty and this should not be a goal for anyone
I NEED A CHURCH GIRL THAT GO TO CHURCH

I NEED A CHURCH GIRL THAT GO TO CHURCH
Nah I don't go to church I just don't want some used up slut. It just seems really unsanitary to me. Idk if anyone else worries about this maybe its because of my OCD (mentalcel) but it seems disgusting to me there have probably been other dudes cumming in her the night before you stick your dick in her

Nah I don't go to church I just don't want some used up slut. It just seems really unsanitary to me. Idk if anyone else worries about this maybe its because of my OCD (mentalcel) but it seems disgusting to me there have probably been other dudes cumming in her the night before you stick your dick in her

Would u fuck her if she has a high body count and has done anal
Screenshot 20220827 1843252

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory

Would u fuck her if she has a high body count and has done analView attachment 1841837

Depends how recently. I probably wouldn't fuck her if she has done anything with another dude in the past 2 weeks for sanitary reasons but other than that it doesn't make a difference to me. Personally I wouldn't do anal though it sounds like it would be disgusting

stfu nigger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Anubis
Thanks for sharing.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Hero of the Imperium
My current Fwb has this exact figure with better colouring, her boobs are a little smaller but enough for me
dude no one cares that means she's an average woman lol

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Sounds like fun

I liked the post. Maybe we should have a quarantined area or a not for incels tag for the unwary

Last edited:
yes if u care about this sort of thing past 18 its a bit over for ur brain

there's a young pregnant lady stopping me and telling me "you are such a pretty boy I wish my baby looks like you when he's older"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Asian girls are tutorial mode ngl. Good shit tho OP. Most mf in here jsut don’t know what it’s like to be tall and appealing to chicks 😂

• Love it
We joked around, conversation was flowless and she basically asked me to text her on Instagram I told her (I don't have any pictures in there abusive ex girlfriend made me delete them)
JFL you are a cuck. Why did you let a girl abuse you?