got bad side effects the first day I tried accutane lol

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
It's over I only took 10 mg of accutane today and feel unusually nauseous and lightheaded

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and RoundHouse
Its poison just do tret

if u have bad acne its worth it

if u have bad acne its worth it
yes but shit I can't eat I can't bulk
I hope my body adjusts and this side fades away. I will keep taking my pills

placebo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and datboijj
well it is a chemotherapy drug, what did u expect? no side effects from chemotherapy?

i took it at 16yo for 6 months, completely cured my aggressive acne forever

now im diffusse thinning all over my scalp 12 years later :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Pumanator
It's over I only took 10 mg of accutane today and feel unusually nauseous and lightheaded
Got the same thing also felt super depressed. Literally only lasted a day. Although your Accutane might be trash considering you bought it without a prescription

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
did I not tell you to not take it you fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
pray you dont get hair shedding otherwise it will not stop 4 years

I do wish it was nocebo but I haven't been nauseous for so long and I'm used to my diet so IDK
Not saying nausea isn't possible, but nocebo would still be a strong possibility. Just because you're actually feeling nausea doesn't mean it's not in your head.

i took it at 16yo for 6 months, completely cured my aggressive acne forever

now im diffusse thinning all over my scalp 12 years later :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
what dose?

Wait till the panic attacks come. Then we will see if you still take it.

Wait till the panic attacks come. Then we will see if you still take it.
I already have panic attacks from anaemia so I am used to it lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Take it at night with a fat rich food, helps absorption

Take it at night with a fat rich food, helps absorption
I take it for breakfast because I eat the most fats on breakfast

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Pumanator
There is no fucking way you get instant side effects from 10mg once. It's all in your head.

By the way I hope you're taking accutane whilst being followed by a dermatologist. It's a very powerful drug that's not compeletely understood yet. You shouldn't improvise with this kind of thing, when I took accutane I had to take blood tests
  • Before starting therapy.
  • 2 weeks after every time I increased the dosage.
  • Every month no matter what.
I started off on 10mg for 3 months, then increased to 20mg for 3 months, and I did another 3 months at 10mg.
Completely cleared all acne on my body, both face, shoulders and chest. No more waking up to new pimples since then.

As for side effects, I had a terrifying increase in acne during the first 2 months or so, which is actually normal as all the pimples beneath the surface are brought up. After those 2 months, I only had dry skin, dry lips and some peeling from my face.

I also had nosebleeds around once a month, nothing too worrying though.

Lots of people report feeling depressed/suicidal during Accutane; I personally was feeling like shit during the first 2 months, dealing with all the pimples coming out was just awful, but after that I felt on top of the world with every passing week as I saw my acne going away for good.

pray you dont get hair shedding otherwise it will not stop 4 years
Hair loss isn't that common of a side effect for accutane, unless we're talking about dosages so high you're assuming absolutely massive doses of vitamin A.
Not to mention that hair loss induced by accutane will go away if you stop taking it, it's not permanent.

By the way: hair loss is a potential side effect for basically every single existing drug. Hair is the first thing you body will sacrifice if it feels like you're not in an optimal health condition. The issue is when the hair bulb is irreversibly damaged by either DHT (androgenetic alopecia) or scarring (traction alopecia, cicatricial alopecia) because then it will not grow back ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CometDragon, Edgar and ItsOverCel
There is no fucking way you get instant side effects from 10mg once. It's all in your head.

By the way I hope you're taking accutane whilst being followed by a dermatologist. It's a very powerful drug that's not compeletely understood yet. You shouldn't improvise with this kind of thing, when I took accutane I had to take blood tests
  • Before starting therapy.
  • 2 weeks after every time I increased the dosage.
  • Every month no matter what.
I started off on 10mg for 3 months, then increased to 20mg for 3 months, and I did another 3 months at 10mg.
Completely cleared all acne on my body, both face, shoulders and chest. No more waking up to new pimples since then.

As for side effects, I had a terrifying increase in acne during the first 2 months or so, which is actually normal as all the pimples beneath the surface are brought up. After those 2 months, I only had dry skin, dry lips and some peeling from my face.

I also had nosebleeds around once a month, nothing too worrying though.

Lots of people report feeling depressed/suicidal during Accutane; I personally was feeling like shit during the first 2 months, dealing with all the pimples coming out was just awful, but after that I felt on top of the world with every passing week as I saw my acne going away for good.

Hair loss isn't that common of a side effect for accutane, unless we're talking about dosages so high you're assuming absolutely massive doses of vitamin A.
Not to mention that hair loss induced by accutane will go away if you stop taking it, it's not permanent.

By the way: hair loss is a potential side effect for basically every single existing drug. Hair is the first thing you body will sacrifice if it feels like you're not in an optimal health condition. The issue is when the hair bulb is irreversibly damaged by either DHT (androgenetic alopecia) or scarring (traction alopecia, cicatricial alopecia) because then it will not grow back ever.

Spoken to people who got the accutane hairloss trigger and nothing is stopping it. Non stop shedding for years. It also triggered their MPB prematurely. This kid is one of them he took it like 1 year ago and he sheds around 150 a day as he stated. Yes many drugs can trigger hairloss but Accutane hits home base on it if it does.

It also triggered their MPB prematurely.
There is no way to determine this, how can you tell if it's premature or not? People develop MPB as soon as 16.

This kid is one of them he took it like 1 year ago and he sheds around 150 a day as he stated.
First pic looks terrible but second pic isn't even that bad. Most of the hair loss cases from accutane are reversible, although it can take up to 6 months from the last pill to have it all be flushed out of their system.

Not trying to discredit people who've suffered from horrible side effects though. As I mentioned above, the drug is not completely understood yet and it should be used as an absolute last resort, with the help of a dermatologist, blood test and low dosage.