Got banned on roblox for acting like Vermilioncore

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Fagboy Bully Victim Spook Cuckolded Simp
When you are the ugly little boy with a small cock like me, you do childish things like play roblox instead of fucking prime pussy like a normal man.

I need to find ways to cope with my shit life because i am rejected by every girl and i fail even at coping, everything is over.

63063592 E7AD 40CA AA53 BAC2BAFFFE4C

40918C7D 713A 4C8C 8398 70D8D76B40F9

0BDD2B6F 9CA4 489E A43D AF03C2F909DA

@Vermilioncore i failed at life bro, look at this shit.

F0F04B97 C962 40A7 BA2C 3F667B92DC09

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Vermilioncore
Playing Roblox is cuck behavior, over hop on HRT ik you're low T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 21863
Why dont you just put that stupid ugly picture in your signature instead of always having to go through the effort of attaching it to every single one of your posts???

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
offensive item: "gay baby jail"
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• +1
Playing Roblox is cuck behavior, over hop on HRT ik you're low T
Why should i? I am a trucel so i won’t get any love no matter what, if i am a low T cuck i will die alone. If i go on testosterone shit, i will go on a mass shooting killing people.

There is no hope for love and life.

Why do you want me to be high T? To fuck women and be competition to you or to go ER?

What woman would want this?

5843099B DAA8 4308 8124 B14AEFD5CCB1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and RichardSpencel
Why dont you just put that stupid ugly picture in your signature instead of always having to go through the effort of attaching it to every single one of your posts???
It’s like what Thomas Dom used to do.

I like it.

Edit: also people don’t see signatures on phone.

I played Roblox Climbing Mount Everest it was a fun game mode and Cheese escape @thenewhebbe

• JFL
damn they strict af on that game innit, just banning people for just about anything

• +1
damn they strict af on that game innit, just banning people for just about anything
Depends on the game.

There’s apparently moderators viewing servers or a certain game. And the more players in a game the more moderators view it.

The game i was playing had like 20.000 players so it was over. I get away with that shit on smaller roblox games that have like 2k players.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Not anyone,only ugly little boys with small cocks like me.I’m banned from roblox while all of the guys with big properly functioning penises can post whatever,such is life for the ugly little boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Zeruel
vermilioncore is goated

• +1