Got betrayed by my own friends at party

Status
Not open for further replies.
ltsOver

ltsOver

Zurzolomaxxing
Today it was like the last day’s of school. They held some retarded party with some weird ass sub5 DJ wearing some fucking afro wig his face was so punchable that soy faggot.

I was on day 15 no fap or 16, every morning had a rock hard boner and was just edging so hard for 15 minutes literally was about to bust but held it like the chad I am innit

And all the girls at the party were in such fucking sexy leggings and crop tops, they had such huge boobs and big asses with thick thighs I love thighs too. All of them were dancing like it was dark too the curtains were down and there was some disco lights is that what they call it? I went to the school toilet I just couldn’t resist it anymore and busted a fat load on the toilet paper.

Some kids snuck in alcohol, vodka, beer, almost everyone was drunk as fuck but I didn’t wanna drink cause I’m scared of the low inhib shit i’d do if i got drunk so I just smoked cigarettes in the back browsing org like a fucking autist and the cigs got me quite dizzy tbh so I could blend in with them ig?

This slut came to me and wanted to fucking dance or some shit she’s so fucking ugly below Ltb and had a crush on me since 5th grade weird ass bitch I just wen’t and danced with her and these drunk faggot “friends” of mine thought it was a good idea to back up and me and this bitch were in the center, they fucking pulled down my pants infront of everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE saw my dingle dong and it was one of the boxers with button ups so my dingle was literally popping out. I just immediately ran away and wen’t back home crying legit in tears the whole road back home.
Never gonna go to these parties again man, they hosted them before but I was too scared to go idk why.

dont even know what to say to them, school is finished i wont ever see them again in my life. this whole summer I won’t even interact with those faggots nor anyone just gonna rot in this site or find a summer job.

Niggers : @silencio @cromagnon @delonisliterallyme @TechnoBoss @n9wiff @PseudoMaxxer @PsychoH @lestoa @halloweed @Aero @appealmaxed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, glaruz, socialcel and 30 others
wtf brutal bro, thats fucked fuck them move on and go slay bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, IndraBC and chincel11
wtf brutal bro, thats fucked fuck them move on and go slay bhai.
How did u read it i posted 5 seconds ago

“just go slay bhai”

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, h111, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Today it was like the last day’s of school. They held some retarded party with some weird ass sub5 DJ wearing some fucking afro wig his face was so punchable that soy faggot.

I was on day 15 no fap or 16, every morning had a rock hard boner and was just edging so hard for 15 minutes literally was about to bust but held it like the chad I am innit

And all the girls at the party were in such fucking sexy leggings and crop tops, they had such huge boobs and big asses with thick thighs I love thighs too. All of them were dancing like it was dark too the curtains were down and there was some disco lights is that what they call it? I went to the school toilet I just couldn’t resist it anymore and busted a fat load on the toilet paper.

Some kids snuck in alcohol, vodka, beer, almost everyone was drunk as fuck but I didn’t wanna drink cause I’m scared of the low inhib shit i’d do if i got drunk so I just smoked cigarettes in the back browsing org like a fucking autist and the cigs got me quite dizzy tbh so I could blend in with them ig?

This slut came to me and wanted to fucking dance or some shit she’s so fucking ugly below Ltb and had a crush on me since 5th grade weird ass bitch I just wen’t and danced with her and these drunk faggot “friends” of mine thought it was a good idea to back up and me and this bitch were in the center, they fucking pulled down my pants infront of everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE saw my dingle dong and it was one of the boxers with button ups so my dingle was literally popping out. I just immediately ran away and wen’t back home crying legit in tears the whole road back home.
Never gonna go to these parties again man, they hosted them before but I was too scared to go idk why.

dont even know what to say to them, school is finished i wont ever see them again in my life. this whole summer I won’t even interact with those faggots nor anyone just gonna rot in this site or find a summer job.

Niggers : @silencio @cromagnon @delonisliterallyme @TechnoBoss @n9wiff @PseudoMaxxer @PsychoH @lestoa @halloweed @Aero @appealmaxed
Jesus

I was I dnr

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
How did u read it i posted 5 seconds ago

“just go slay bhai”
i check my notis immediately

also idk how to give advice man, i was just trying to be nice

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and IndraBC
Was ur whole penis out?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Why didn't you start throwing hands bro? You wouldn't even face any consequences literally just say you were sexually assaulted. No consequences whatsoever. That's fucked up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, MoggerGaston, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
Why didn't you start throwing hands bro? You wouldn't even face any consequences literally just say you were sexually assaulted. No consequences whatsoever. That's fucked up.
Yeah bro im not like a tough guy but if u dont start fighting after that idk what to tell u

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and TechnoBoss
Fucked up ahit ngl. You got to get revenge on those faggots.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I’m not that strong they were outnumbering me I just ran home.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Stop fucking jfling you faggots

• JFL
What the fuck?! Why would they even.... That is absolutely fucked up man...
You seem like a nice guy when I talk to you here, why the fuck would they even do this I don't understand how people can be evil sometimes.

Hope this is LARP because it is filling me with rage reading this
Keep your head and mood bhai, you have to hold it together and move on

FUARKKK IF I WAS THERE ME AND YOU WOULD HAVE TAGGED TEAM THEIR ASSES TO FUCKING OBLIVION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ltsOver, wsada and 1 other person
This was funny as hell BOTB tier thread

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
I’m not that strong they were outnumbering me I just ran home.
Well it looks even worse for them if they beat you up. Guess what? You couldn't have lost in that situation. Let's say they pull down your pants (exposing your under the age of consent penis btw) and then beat you up. Do you know how much money you could've sued them for? I would've faked an injury and called an ambulance and made the biggest issue of it. Police would've been involved etc. If I could've beat them up I wouldn't have sued or got police involved. Unlikely they would have attempted to attack you back either because they know they're wrong.

You can still make money off this incident because it's probably all on camera. All you need is someone to say they witnessed it. You can make money. Do it! Do it! Who cares about what they think of you now they clowned you they didn't have respect for you in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What the fuck?! Why would they even.... That is absolutely fucked up man...
You seem like a nice guy when I talk to you here, why the fuck would they even do this I don't understand how people can be evil sometimes.

Hope this is LARP because it is filling me with rage reading this

Keep your head and mood bhai, you have to hold it together and move on

FUARKKK IF I WAS THERE ME AND YOU WOULD HAVE TAGGED TEAM THEIR ASSES TO FUCKING OBLIVION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Because they are faggots they always hated me and were envious I was always the smartest.

Im not larping. How the fuck do I keep my head up after this?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Well it looks even worse for them if they beat you up. Guess what? You couldn't have lost in that situation. Let's say they pull down your pants (exposing your under the age of consent penis btw) and then beat you up. Do you know how much money you could've sued them for? I would've faked an injury and called an ambulance and made the biggest issue of it. Police would've been involved etc. If I could've beat them up I wouldn't have sued or got police involved. Unlikely they would have attempted to attack you back either because they know they're wrong.

You can still make money off this incident because it's probably all on camera. All you need is someone to say they witnessed it. You can make money. Do it! Do it! Who cares about what they think of you now they clowned you they didn't have respect for you in the first place.
Bro it’s not like that in my country. Police wouldn’t give a shit nor would my parent’s, father would just tell me to man up and get over it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero and n9wiff
Because they are faggots they always hated me and were envious I was always the smartest.

Im not larping. How the fuck do I keep my head up after this?
Just keep working on yourself, know that they live degenrate lifestyles and you mog those degenerate rats.

Work out, get good looking, focus on your summer job and work hard. Keep yourself up to a standard those retard waste of space fucks will never even reach at the peak of their lives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and ltsOver
Sorry bro I just wanted to look cool I feel bad
You should have done more ngl
What could have i done? I’m weak and numb after cumming on tissue and the nicotine rush from cigs, they we’re outnumbering me and taller than me, the girl got disgusted when she saw my dick too and started laughing

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
What could have i done? I’m weak and numb after cumming on tissue and the nicotine rush from cigs, they we’re outnumbering me and taller than me, the girl got disgusted when she saw my dick too and started laughing
yooooo wallahi im finished the girl started laughing ur life is ive

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
HOLY DHIT BRO THIS IS JUST HITTING ME UR LIFE IS DONE FOR MOVE COUNTRIES

Just keep working on yourself, know that they live degenrate lifestyles and you mog those degenerate rats.

Work out, get good looking, focus on your summer job and work hard. Keep yourself up to a standard those retard waste of space fucks will never even reach at the peak of their lives.
Nah it’s hard to recover from this, the gossip will spread when I’m accepted to uni as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and n9wiff
Use this as motivation fuel David goggins style :feelsyay:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero and n9wiff
average "friend" in 2024

when will you start calling them acquaintances like they really are?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and gigell

average "friend" in 2024

when will you start calling them acquaintances like they really are?
Who fucking cares im never interacting with them

• +1
Exactly, my advice would be to (not joking) move somewhere else and start again with a clean slate but since you won't ever see them again my advice would be to just don't go anywhere near anyone present there. If you ever saw one of those "friends" I would bash their skulls with a baseball bat or atleast beat one if you ever saw him again but i dont know about your physical capabilities so dont take it too literally.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ltsOver
Exactly, my advice would be to (not joking) move somewhere else and start again with a clean slate but since you won't ever see them again my advice would be to just don't go anywhere near anyone present there. If you ever saw one of those "friends" I would bash their skulls with a baseball bat or atleast beat one if you ever saw him again but i dont know about your physical capabilities so dont take it too literally.
I wanna move to a different country to study in for uni, Idk how to fucking fight I’m weak and skinny

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
thats fucked up bhai

• +1
u were the one dancing around in a boxer and everyone laughing at ur miserable presence in the school u bitchass fag
He is right, you should Kill or yourself or just fuck off from this thread. Decide

• JFL
I wanna move to a different country to study in for uni, Idk how to fucking fight I’m weak and skinny
Well then dont listen to my second half (calisthenicsmax asap get some T nigga).
Good idea to move countries, but dont go to fucking india or china or any shithole JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Status
Not open for further replies.