got blocked over showing a pic of my face

mirrors

mirrors

Iron
literally started talking to a girl and we were gonna meet up n shit bc we are close af but i sent her a pic of myself with HALF my face (hand was on other side) and she just blocked me this is embarrassing and sad i couldnt even have fucked her my gigadicklet ass would look like a retard faggot when im fuckin thats why i want those skimasks n shit if i do meet up so i can be gigamogger dark triad type shi n not be embarrassed but sad shit sad shit i thought i looked good but its hard out here being a sub5 tryna anglefraud n voicefraud sad times

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, Tai Lung, WhiteGoodman and 13 others
Too bad little dick cuck. That’s life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE SUBHUMAN FOR THAT

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Infinite, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
IMG 9860

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, synock21 and horizontallytall
literally started talking to a girl and we were gonna meet up n shit bc we are close af but i sent her a pic of myself with HALF my face (hand was on other side) and she just blocked me this is embarrassing and sad i couldnt even have fucked her my gigadicklet ass would look like a retard faggot when im fuckin thats why i want those skimasks n shit if i do meet up so i can be gigamogger dark triad type shi n not be embarrassed but sad shit sad shit i thought i looked good but its hard out here being a sub5 tryna anglefraud n voicefraud sad times
Next incel killER villain origin story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Gaygymmaxx and tasmanian devil
Move on. There's not much you can do but to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Move on. There's not much you can do but to accept it.
shits hard bro im either gonna be a buddhist monk or whatever accepting life how it is or gonna always chase dopamine and throw my future away blackpill can be accepted truly but some but it has rotted my brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
Youll be fine bro
Just one bitch u feel me
R u that ugly n shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Shiet bro send me the pic u sent her
I will evaluate
ur a gigaretard if u think i would humiliate myself by sending a pic u can identify me with

ur a gigaretard if u think i would humiliate myself by sending a pic u can identify me with
Why would I want to dox you
I have no incentive to do so nor do I have the incentive to humiliate you
good luck tho 🤷

Are you sub 5 ?

its over man

Time to move on

that is extremely brutal ngl

Pm me ur face bro let me see if she was just bugging

Next incel killER villain origin story
no shit

to the fbi agent assigned to this thread: i don't know op, other than knowing he must be a giant faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
Nigga are you that ugly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has happened to me 10+ times after sending my face they block me or ignore me

can i see what you sent?

thats what happens when u have a sub htn face

• +1
Reactions: mirrors