Got brutally mogged today, still haven’t recovered

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
So I am on vacation here in Portugal with my parents, staying at my grandma’s house, and we decided to go for a walk around here, surely nobody could mog me on this not so big town, right?

Well I was absolutely fucking wrong, in the town square there was a crowd of pilgrims that apparently came here for world youth day and they were giving a speech in Italian, I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary tbh, but then as we were leaving we came across a group of Italian zoomers who were away from the crowd and holy shit did I get mogged, one of these cunts legit looked like a morph of zurzolo and dellisola, then a bit further on we walked pass a group of hot jbs that were coming back from the supermarket, this one blonde girl specifically caught my attention, and I don’t even like blondes but dude she looked insane, I know you niggas would’ve worshiped the ground she walks on if you ever encountered her irl, anyway all I could think of in the moment was about the brutal mog I experienced just a few minutes earlier and how invisible I must’ve been to these bitches

When I arrived home I had to spend like 5 minutes fixing my hair in front of the bathroom’s mirror before convincing myself I actually look human, my skull is so fucking deformed fuck fuck fuck

OptimisticFineChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

@Blackgymmax “muh chadlite” fuck you gaslighting faggot, I need to split my skull open just like every other subhuman here, that’s it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, niqfan625, Endocrinemaxxer and 10 others
Sounds brutal personally I would never recover from something like that

So I am on vacation here in Portugal with my parents, staying at my grandma’s house, and we decided to go for a walk around here, surely nobody could mog me on this not so big town, right?

Well I was absolutely fucking wrong, in the town square there was a crowd of pilgrims that apparently came here for world youth day and they were giving a speech in Italian, I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary tbh, but then as we were leaving we came across a group of Italian zoomers who were away from the crowd and holy shit did I get mogged, one of these cunts legit looked like a morph of zurzolo and dellisola, then a bit further on we walked pass a group of hot jbs that were coming back from the supermarket, this one blonde girl specifically caught my attention, and I don’t even like blondes but dude she looked insane, I know you niggas would’ve worshiped the ground she walks on if you ever encountered her irl, anyway all I could think of in the moment was about the brutal mog I experienced just a few minutes earlier and how invisible I must’ve been to these bitches

When I arrived home I had to spend like 5 minutes fixing my hair in front of the bathroom’s mirror before convincing myself I actually look human, my skull is so fucking deformed fuck fuck fuck

@Blackgymmax “muh chadlite” fuck you gaslighting faggot, I need to split my skull open just like every other subhuman here, that’s it.
Bro relax i can give you my cock if you need just ask

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
So you got mogged by...one dude?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 29167
So you got mogged by...one dude?
No, most of the group mogged me probably, I didn’t take a close look at them, except for the guy I mentioned which made eye contact with me till I looked away acknowledging the mog

Also I spotted a few fairly gl guys here and there, but that’s wasn’t as brutal tbh.

That's what you get for your anti-bbc remarks

im glad ive been 2 months without going outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 24459
I see hot JBs everywhere here in greece, but i have already largely internalized that theyd never find me attractive.

I just eat good food and relax ngl. Also have a date tomorrow with a 26yo becky maybe. Is what it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20399
No, most of the group mogged me probably, I didn’t take a close look at them, except for the guy I mentioned which made eye contact with me till I looked away acknowledging the mog

Also I spotted a few fairly gl guys here and there, but that’s wasn’t as brutal tbh.
You're just paranoid from all the autism on this site. Getting mogged by a few guys when taking a walk around the city doesn't make you subhuman. I mean if bgm rates you chadlite

im glad ive been 2 months without going outside
The blonde jb looked more or less like that girl you used to have as your avi seriously, just a bit less hqnp.

The blonde jb looked more or less like that girl you used to have as your avi seriously, just a bit less hqnp.
What was their age? If it were some teens I can imagine the absolute suifuel

What was their age? If it were some teens I can imagine the absolute suifuel
“World Youth Day is a pilgrimage experience targeted to those ages 16 to 35.”

Somewhere between 16-18 would be my guess, they were talking italian too so I know they weren’t locals.

just sleep it off bro

“World Youth Day is a pilgrimage experience targeted to those ages 16 to 35.”

Somewhere between 16-18 would be my guess, they were talking italian too so I know they weren’t locals.
Brutal

20230731 004605

Seeing some hot jb or some mogging machine chad always destroys my entire day especially if they are younger than me.

You're just paranoid from all the autism on this site. Getting mogged by a few guys when taking a walk around the city doesn't make you subhuman. I mean if bgm rates you chadlite
I’ve been at unease with my looks even since yesterday when I got a haircut, and there isn’t even anything actually wrong with the haircut itself, it’s just that apparently my deformed skull simply cannot look good with any haircut at all
Running into someone irl with a proper skull today was the last straw, looking at some mogger in your device screen is one thing, but when you are facing one within inches to your face it’s absolutely soul crushing, it’s real life, 0 frauding and 0 copes you can tell yourself to mitigate it
When I came back home and looked at the mirror it felt like I was looking at one of these picasso paintings

Bgm can’t rate for shit anyway, I am looking at the pics I sent him and there’s no way I fit the description of a chadlite in these whatsoever, at most I was a solid htn.

I’ve been at unease with my looks even since yesterday when I got a haircut, and there isn’t even anything actually wrong with the haircut itself, it’s just that apparently my deformed skull simply cannot look good with any haircut at all
Running into someone irl with a proper skull today was the last straw, looking at some mogger in your device screen is one thing, but when you are facing one within inches to your face it’s absolutely soul crushing, it’s real life, 0 frauding and 0 copes you can tell yourself to mitigate it
When I came back home and looked at the mirror it felt like I was looking at one of these picasso paintings

Bgm can’t rate for shit anyway, I am looking at the pics I sent him and there’s no way I fit the description of a chadlite in these whatsoever, at most I was a solid htn.
I need to see that pic. Whats wrong with your skull

• +1

Pm me ur face

I see hot JBs everywhere here in greece, but i have already largely internalized that theyd never find me attractive.

I just eat good food and relax ngl. Also have a date tomorrow with a 26yo becky maybe. Is what it is.
Link up with @Crestfallen95

Unironically this is why i dont go outside much, Living in sweden is brutal i get mogged everywhere i go

Jfl i experience this everyday

• JFL
I can’t really take accurate mirror pics since all the light sources in this shit house are horribly positioned in relation to the mirrors and I look even worse, I can take selfies but I actually look decent in these as they don’t fully reflect the sheer subhumanity I see in the mirror

If you mean old pics sure I can send, but it’s not like I look like that anymore.

I can’t really take accurate mirror pics since all the light sources in this shit house are horribly positioned in relation to the mirrors and I look even worse, I can take selfies but I actually look decent in these as they don’t fully reflect the sheer subhumanity I see in the mirror

If you mean old pics sure I can send, but it’s not like I look like that anymore.
Send. What has happened since did you descend

Send. What has happened since did you descend
It’s just the haircut, but also I fucked up one of my eyebrows a bit when trimming them but I don’t think this is as noticeable.

@Crestfallen95 where u buy mephedrone on this greek island? Ngl shouldve brought some, wouldve mogged hard

Greek people are nice asf, girls look good too and if you dont like greek ppl u can go for the tourist girls, show them around if you know what i mean ;)

Ngl netherlands might have some of the coldest ppl ive ever met, although maybe germany is worse.

I need to move to greece, bring drugs from Netherlands and ill have the best of both worlds.
Girl that works here i spoke to even told me about some techno events, nina kraviz. Very nice