Got brutally rejected

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So there's this foid whom I've meet a few weeks ago and we were actually talking for a while that evening and she even startet a chat convo the next day but then only answered with really short messages, so after like just 4 messages I said fuck it and ghosted her for almost 2 months.

Then somehow a few days ago I decided to react to an IG story of her and at first she seemed to answer more normally this time but now it's again just 3 - 4 words maximum with zero signs of interest.

Well what should I say other than 1) this does not come unexpected 2) the supreme and noble person that I am, my character and personality can't be the reason for it and 3) it's of course because of my RECESSED NARROW JAWS.

There is NO life without BIMAX. Distraction osteogenesis for my FUCKED UP mandible or DEATH :feelsrope:

And fuck that foid anyways I'll now block her everywhere and ghost her even in real life. I do that all the time even people who I knew really well, if they did some shit or weren't nice to me I just suddenly pretend to have never meet them and ignore them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, CristianT, HighIQcel and 6 others
Bro it’s fine just move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VUJADEGOD and Chinlet Ascension

the guy in her dms

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 14323 and Acromegaly_Chad
cool story schizoid, where's the "brutal rejection" part? sounds more like a brutal "she didnt hop on my dick after ghosting her for 2 months" story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, ErbCel and 2 others
cool story schizoid, where's the "brutal rejection" part? sounds more like a brutal "she didnt hop on my dick after ghosting her for 2 months" story
Dude see I don't even try anymore, if women do not show instant interest it's a fucking wrap. When I write with bitches and they do not give me signs of sexual interest instantaneously I know they are chad cock only and it's a fucking waste of time.

I know for a fact that I'm one of the most cursed looking botched freaks that are out there, I don't even dare to look into the bathroom mirror anymore because it might trigger my BDD to an extend that I'm unable to function for the rest of the day

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother, PubertyMaxxer, metagross and 4 others
I know for a fact that I'm one of the most cursed looking botched freaks that are out there, I don't even dare to look into the bathroom mirror anymore because it might trigger my BDD to an extend that I'm unable to function for the rest of the day
I mean like yeah obviously I'm mentally ill in that regard I'm very much aware of it but that has nothing to do with me getting brutally rejected by a low tier becky

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 7725
Brutal not even fellow looksmax autists can relate:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anomaly, metagross and Deleted member 7725
I got rejected by a Stacy after 1 hour on a date, and you cry here over low tier becky ghosting you? jfl

I got rejected by a Stacy after 1 hour on a date, and you cry here over low tier becky ghosting you? jfl
Yes it shows the level of desperation that I suffer from

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I mean like yeah obviously I'm mentally ill in that regard I'm very much aware of it but that has nothing to do with me getting brutally rejected by a low tier becky
it's true that if you were chad she would've showed sexual interest and probably initiated texting while you were "ghosting" her (more like doing her a favor), I was just excited to read a rejection story and it turned out to be a narcy post. didnt you say you were low tier normie? thats enough to fuck a hideous deformed toothless crackwhore, did you try to dumpster dive or are you a man of standards? I wouldn't worry too much about standards if I was very recessed

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, morellokelo, ErbCel and 2 others
you should kill her to feel better about yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
shot for the stars

i don't give a fuck since you never answer my questions on your threads, hope that bitch is getting fucked while you rot here

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2729, metagross and 4 others
Do you look worse post chin wing?

i don't give a fuck since you never answer my questions on your threads, hope that bitch is getting fucked while you rot here
First of all fuck yourself second of all I may miss sometimes some questions ok this is not my fucking job here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Brutal not even fellow looksmax autists can relate:feelsrope:
I can relate. Whenever I have an opportunity to talk to a girl, unless she starts the conversation, laughs at all my jokes, and shows giga IOIs, I don't even try. The result will 99% of the time be a rejection, simply because of my face and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Acromegaly_Chad
I can relate. Whenever I have an opportunity to talk to a girl, unless she starts the conversation, laughs at all my jokes, and shows giga IOIs, I don't even try. The result will 99% of the time be a rejection, simply because of my face and nothing else.
LOL

I legit want to know what this dude's jaw is like. I really want to see the before and after too. Because he really talks of his jaw as If it was a fusion of birdcel's and leafy's jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14139
I legit want to know what this dude's jaw is like. I really want to see the before and after too. Because he really talks of his jaw as If it was a fusion of birdcel's and leafy's jaw
Bluepillers say they think it looks totally normal, blackpillers say I lack jaw angles and need to get implants there

Dude see I don't even try anymore, if women do not show instant interest it's a fucking wrap. When I write with bitches and they do not give me signs of sexual interest instantaneously I know they are chad cock only and it's a fucking waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
thx for looksmaxing advice

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So there's this foid whom I've meet a few weeks ago and we were actually talking for a while that evening and she even startet a chat convo the next day but then only answered with really short messages, so after like just 4 messages I said fuck it and ghosted her for almost 2 months.

Then somehow a few days ago I decided to react to an IG story of her and at first she seemed to answer more normally this time but now it's again just 3 - 4 words maximum with zero signs of interest.

Well what should I say other than 1) this does not come unexpected 2) the supreme and noble person that I am, my character and personality can't be the reason for it and 3) it's of course because of my RECESSED NARROW JAWS.

There is NO life without BIMAX. Distraction osteogenesis for my FUCKED UP mandible or DEATH :feelsrope:

And fuck that foid anyways I'll now block her everywhere and ghost her even in real life. I do that all the time even people who I knew really well, if they did some shit or weren't nice to me I just suddenly pretend to have never meet them and ignore them.
My advice? Dont talk with girls until you fix your face. Waste of time, instead you should use that time preparing for the bimax or making the money you need for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and ifyouwannabemylover
Brutal. I hate it when women don't show any interest.
Why am I looksmaxxing, when women don't show interest?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
You scared me, I thought that you got rejected by a surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and ifyouwannabemylover
My advice? Dont talk with girls until you fix your face. Waste of time, instead you should use that time preparing for the bimax or making the money you need for bimax.
True

Brutal. I hate it when women don't show any interest.
Why am I looksmaxxing, when women don't show interest?
Facemaxx or death Ima tell you

And fuck that foid anyways I'll now block her everywhere and ghost her even in real life. I do that all the time even people who I knew really well, if they did some shit or weren't nice to me I just suddenly pretend to have never meet them and ignore wh. What exactly is your aesthetic case
What movements do you need for bimax , what is your case? Sometimes ppl think they know what’s best in surgerymax but it’s good to get differing opinions. My Insta is patrickhatrickrick if you wanna see my surgery transformation, I’ve been told by many it’s the most dramatic they’ve seen

Update: Turns out my autistic ass may have overreacted cuz she reached out to me today on the only platform I haven't blocked her yet JFL

Update: Turns out my autistic ass may have overreacted cuz she reached out to me today on the only platform I haven't blocked her yet JFL
Glimmer of hope of an abused dog.

What happened afterwards?

Glimmer of hope of an abused dog.

What happened afterwards?
Haven't heard of that bitch ever since. Blocked her anyways on literally every social media that exists out there

bimax or ldar