Got brutally wristmogged by my ogre cousin. I cant live anymore. My 7.8 inch wrist looked so tiny against his 9.7inch wrist. Fucking hell man.

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
I've never seen a wrist this big. He is also arm wrestling. He's kinda obese but i cant cope with this. Legit looked like a child near his 9.7inch wrist. It literally looked like a brick.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1931732713_edit_212913219278970.jpg
    Snapchat-1931732713_edit_212913219278970.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot and Deprived
I've never seen a wrist this big. He is also arm wrestling. He's kinda obese but i cant cope with this. Legit looked like a child near his 9.7inch wrist. It literally looked like a brick.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot
I would live in a Kerala slum for 1 year eating only bread and water if i would get 7.8 wrists in the end, over for 6.4cels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 13787, Moggable and 1 other person
I would live in a Kerala slum for 1 year eating only bread and water if i would get 7.8 wrists in the end, over for 6.4cels
Are you indian ??.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, KDA Player, SteveRogers and 7 others
  • So Sad
Wtf thats where im from
Kerala is the name of slavic hell, the indo aryans gave that name Kerala when they came to India, there must be some reason for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
Kerala is the name of slavic hell, the indo aryans gave that name Kerala when they came to India, there must be some reason for that
Over for keralacels

• +1
Wrist size does not matter, you can have a 4 inch wrist but still slay if you are good looking and tall.

Wrist size does not matter, you can have a 4 inch wrist but still slay if you are good looking and tall.
I'd say cope. Above 7 maybe yes. Otherwise you'll still look dyel in clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I actually have a friend, he is almost 6'4, but his body and face is trucel tier, but he has huge wrists as well.

He is 6'4, that's his only standing out feature.

• +1
9.7 inch wrists?

Isn’t that like 99.9th percentile?

• +1
9.7 inch wrists?

Isn’t that like 99.9th percentile?
Yeah ikr. The biggest I've seen my entire life. He used to drink a liter of milk everyday growing up . and his dads ogre too. He claims he grew an 0.5 inch after starting arm wrestling training. He's not even gymmaxed. Imagine if he did that. Probably levan
Saginashvili tier bones

Last edited:
Thats literally fat on his arms, no way he has 9inch wrists without any fat or he has very bad case of acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik, LooksOrDeath and currylightskin
Thats literally fat on his arms, no way he has 9inch wrists without any fat or he has very bad case of acromegaly.
He has some sort of acromegaly. His chin is a feet across his mouth

My father has 23cm wrists with no fat on his arms, and this is pure bones.

You will notice veins, muscles on the arms and the wrist bone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and currylightskin
He measured the end of his arms and it actually was 9.7

He has some sort of acromegaly. His chin is a feet across his mouth
Still your friend is just fat bro

He puts genetically more fat on his arms than you or someone else.

• +1
Still your friend is just fat bro

He puts genetically more fat on his arms than you or someone else.
Hmm but i don't think you can add fat in the tip of the arms. Like just below the palm

Hmm but i don't think you can add fat in the tip of the arms. Like just below the palm
Are you stupid bro? you can put fat all over your arms, wrists, forearms and on.

• +1
2828012 Snapchat 1931732713 edit 212913219278970

Cmon man stop being foolish just look at your friend he is a overweight bitch. These arent bones:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and currylightskin
Are you stupid bro? you can put fat all over your arms, wrists, forearms and on.
Hmm. He's gonna cut fat now. Probably will cut 30lbs for an amateur competition. I'll see if he loses wrist size

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BearBoy
Hmm. He's gonna cut fat now. Probably will cut 30lbs for an amateur competition. I'll see if he loses wrist size
Even someone who is 60kg can have fat on his arms, and some alot some no fat at all.

He is like that endomorph

• +1
Even someone who is 60kg can have fat on his arms, and some alot some no fat at all.

He is like that endomorph
Yeah he's an endomorph. He's 240 pounds at 6 feet