Got bruttaly mogged/cucked by a 6.5/10 classmate

mihail

mihail

Iron
A little prologue:
So here in eastern Europe in 8th grade absolutely everyone changes school and goes into a new one with new people. Me at 14 at the time realised that i knew that this was my only chance to find a girlfriend since i am antisocial , don't go outside , dont have friends , dont do sports ( all incel traits i know )
At the time in 8th grade i was 170cm , green eyes , around 58kg , 5/10 in face ( death average ) , long autistic haircut that didnt suit me . But also in the same class is a dude taller than me like 3,4 cm ( not a lot , but definitely visible ) , 6.5/10 in face with a decent haircut , and a way better body ( he wasnt a gymcell ) . All of 14 girls in the class ( 3stacys btw , 1 of them DD cup , 1 of them H cup) went absolutely wild for him , made a Instagram group just for simping him . This is in september 2021. But all of the girls in the class realized that he wasn't interested in them or even if he was he could be with 10+ girls at once . So they didn't stopped simping him but started to look for someone else to date . This is when we get to me .

One of the girls simping for him ( one from many ) decided that since she wasnt good enought to have him ( btw the most tanned girl , in the class by far , even in winter ) decided that she will be satisfied with '' second best '' so when she looked at every individual with pair of XY chromosomes in the class decided that we look kind of similar in face . At the time me still looking for a girlfriend , happened to sit in front of her so i decide to ask for her number and surprisingly it worked and she agreed to go out . several days of texting back and fourth she decides to kiss me on the way home in front of the whole school ( my autistic ass didnt even realized it btw ) . Several mouths pass of us being together and i overheard from one of her friend that she went out with me only because she was desperate for a boyfriend and we kind of look similar with the other guy ( for reference we dont look remotely similar) and the still liked him for 3 mouth in being with a relationship with me .At the time she let me hit , but she went wild for him again since she was sitting next to class with him . She decided to pursue him ( without me knowing ) but got rejected and decide to go down to earth with me . I realized it kind of late and confronted her . She just started crying ( tbh it was crocodile tears ) .

Couple days later we got scheduled going with her two of her friend ( 1 of the stacy in face , DD cup ) to the beach . when i saw her stacy friend with a swim suit i didnt even look into my chick for the next 4 hours . Even in clothes she brutally mogged her . This was noticed by my chick , the stacy and one other normie friend . On the way home , the stacy was first of the line since she lived in the nice neighborhood next to the beach ( financial mog i guess?) and the other normie frined went out first . Since i was just 15 at the time i decided to send '' my '' gf at the time to her home and she started crying on the road that she couldn't compete with her big breasted stacy friend and how she saw me not looking at her even once and that she wanted to see us kiss out of pure envy . at the time i had a pretty based response of just asking her if she want to be friend with benefits . she continued to cry more . This is in the start of June and we finish school at the end of june . Since i was death average looking , 170cm and 0 social contact i decided that i should go for ''my'' Chad loving gf and just use her as fwb and someone to go out with . The 3 mouth of holyday were pretty good though since she let me hit many times and we were like the Chad accident never happened .

September comes we are back in school. Obviously i couldn't compete with chad and she started to make problems in our '' relationship '' and make me the bad guy. Also she didn't let me hit and didn't speak to me for like 2 mouths . Me with my bitter experience from this year decided to go out looking for new gf . I started to message ex girlfriend of mine but the thing didn't went how i wanted bcus she didn't agree to go out with me . same Saturday i think i forgot my phone in PE ( my phone doesn't have a password ) and my chad loving gf went to get if for me but she also looked everything at my phone i how i started texting other girls . She didnt say anything and i didnt realized what she has just saw. She stopped talking to me completely and one of the between classes brakes just sayed that she wanted me to go with her outside of school . when we sat at the school fence she started making out with me and then proceeded to tell me that i am now single and she has saw that i text others . In fact this was the time that our class had outside activities and she met a chad friend of the chad classmate and was absolutely wet in the pants from him . She used the time when we were not together to pursue him but she got rejected and made fun of . When she realized that she was rejected by Chad for 2nd time she decided to go back with me but she didn't talk with me in any form for 2 mouths . In the end of the 2 mouth out of pure frustration i broke with her.
Around 1year latter ( without gf of course ) i am still remain bitchless but at least i am 175 cm now ( its still over )

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, 3virtues, CreepyJewel1 and 9 others
use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, Kevin Logan, CreepyJewel1 and 5 others
can you recap it im not gonna read allat bro

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, ICXCLuvr, greywind and 1 other person
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920
Kill yourself you stupid normgroid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, CreepyJewel1 and i hear voices

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Latens Deitas, chosen-one and 1 other person
A little prologue:
So here in eastern Europe in 8th grade absolutely everyone changes school and goes into a new one with new people. Me at 14 at the time realised that i knew that this was my only chance to find a girlfriend since i am antisocial , don't go outside , dont have friends , dont do sports ( all incel traits i know )
At the time in 8th grade i was 170cm , green eyes , around 58kg , 5/10 in face ( death average ) , long autistic haircut that didnt suit me . But also in the same class is a dude taller than me like 3,4 cm ( not a lot , but definitely visible ) , 6.5/10 in face with a decent haircut , and a way better body ( he wasnt a gymcell ) . All of 14 girls in the class ( 3stacys btw , 1 of them DD cup , 1 of them H cup) went absolutely wild for him , made a Instagram group just for simping him . This is in september 2021. But all of the girls in the class realized that he wasn't interested in them or even if he was he could be with 10+ girls at once . So they didn't stopped simping him but started to look for someone else to date . This is when we get to me .

One of the girls simping for him ( one from many ) decided that since she wasnt good enought to have him ( btw the most tanned girl , in the class by far , even in winter ) decided that she will be satisfied with '' second best '' so when she looked at every individual with pair of XY chromosomes in the class decided that we look kind of similar in face . At the time me still looking for a girlfriend , happened to sit in front of her so i decide to ask for her number and surprisingly it worked and she agreed to go out . several days of texting back and fourth she decides to kiss me on the way home in front of the whole school ( my autistic ass didnt even realized it btw ) . Several mouths pass of us being together and i overheard from one of her friend that she went out with me only because she was desperate for a boyfriend and we kind of look similar with the other guy ( for reference we dont look remotely similar) and the still liked him for 3 mouth in being with a relationship with me .At the time she let me hit , but she went wild for him again since she was sitting next to class with him . She decided to pursue him ( without me knowing ) but got rejected and decide to go down to earth with me . I realized it kind of late and confronted her . She just started crying ( tbh it was crocodile tears ) .

Couple days later we got scheduled going with her two of her friend ( 1 of the stacy in face , DD cup ) to the beach . when i saw her stacy friend with a swim suit i didnt even look into my chick for the next 4 hours . Even in clothes she brutally mogged her . This was noticed by my chick , the stacy and one other normie friend . On the way home , the stacy was first of the line since she lived in the nice neighborhood next to the beach ( financial mog i guess?) and the other normie frined went out first . Since i was just 15 at the time i decided to send '' my '' gf at the time to her home and she started crying on the road that she couldn't compete with her big breasted stacy friend and how she saw me not looking at her even once and that she wanted to see us kiss out of pure envy . at the time i had a pretty based response of just asking her if she want to be friend with benefits . she continued to cry more . This is in the start of June and we finish school at the end of june . Since i was death average looking , 170cm and 0 social contact i decided that i should go for ''my'' Chad loving gf and just use her as fwb and someone to go out with . The 3 mouth of holyday were pretty good though since she let me hit many times and we were like the Chad accident never happened .

September comes we are back in school. Obviously i couldn't compete with chad and she started to make problems in our '' relationship '' and make me the bad guy. Also she didn't let me hit and didn't speak to me for like 2 mouths . Me with my bitter experience from this year decided to go out looking for new gf . I started to message ex girlfriend of mine but the thing didn't went how i wanted bcus she didn't agree to go out with me . same Saturday i think i forgot my phone in PE ( my phone doesn't have a password ) and my chad loving gf went to get if for me but she also looked everything at my phone i how i started texting other girls . She didnt say anything and i didnt realized what she has just saw. She stopped talking to me completely and one of the between classes brakes just sayed that she wanted me to go with her outside of school . when we sat at the school fence she started making out with me and then proceeded to tell me that i am now single and she has saw that i text others . In fact this was the time that our class had outside activities and she met a chad friend of the chad classmate and was absolutely wet in the pants from him . She used the time when we were not together to pursue him but she got rejected and made fun of . When she realized that she was rejected by Chad for 2nd time she decided to go back with me but she didn't talk with me in any form for 2 mouths . In the end of the 2 mouth out of pure frustration i broke with her.
Around 1year latter ( without gf of course ) i am still remain bitchless but at least i am 175 cm now ( its still over )
Dnr

Brutal man but atleast you hit that pussy🤦☠️

A little prologue:

Some shit not even Batman can get out of me

not a single word, could never be me

Brutal. Sounds like you are low HTN or high MTN somewhere there. Yeah same. That’s the life. Depend on scraps that Chad doesn’t want anymoren

A little prologue:

you have relationships so it's not over, she was a toxic bitch find a better girl that's sweet and kind

nah nigga too much, keep it simple…

TLDR? Is it worth it to read?