• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • π—šπ—’π—§ π—•π—¨π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—— 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—•π—˜π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔 π— π—œπ——π—šπ—˜π—§ 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 π—žπ—œπ——

π—šπ—’π—§ π—•π—¨π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—— 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—•π—˜π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔 π— π—œπ——π—šπ—˜π—§ 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 π—žπ—œπ——

egyptianKang

egyptianKang

Gold
pre puberty i swear everyone made fun of my height and called me a midget i was 4'8 or something, especially my football friends which i played with everyday after school, most of them were 15 to 25+, i was like 11 with like 3 other kids

can you f*cking believe this shit, actual adults were making fun of my height, i still mogged them in football like how midget messi destroys everyone

Fast forward 1 or 2 years had passed and the kids my age grew abnormally tall, they were like 12 and 5'7, i was still like 5'0 or even less idk, so they joined in on the fun and bullied me too bruh :feelsohgod: for some reason i was never insecure about my height until i went deeper into the blackpill, around 2020.

i will never forget the echoes of insults, i can hear them saying "midget" "short f*ck" but tbh looking back i stood my ground and they didn't really bother me, i just thought i was growing normal :feelsrope:thank god i didn't know anything about bp, life was bliss af

then from 15 - 17 i had a growth spurt, funny thing is that i started growing from the bullshit height exercises i was doing, maybe the power of my subconscious mind had granted my body growth hormones, now i'm 6'0 manlet :feelsokman:

share your manlet bullying moments, if you ever experienced it :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ElySioNs, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, IanIachimoe2491, ElySioNs and 4 others
6’0 is good

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and ryuken
4312169 1723759331367

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, egyptianKang and Clqs
why are all short egyptians good at football? 6'0 is very good btw especially in egypt

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
why are all short egyptians good at football? 6'0 is very good btw especially in egypt
yeah but im barely in egypt tbh, north africans are insanely good at football for some reason, esp algerian niggas, it's always the algerian with the insane shooting power and agility

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
be thankful you grew,some incels dont have tha chance at life and keep getting bullied through adulthood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and egyptianKang