Got caught jerking off in the woods by a couple.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
At 19:30 I went outside to jog a bit and then I went to the woods because I was horny enough to flash my dick to women walking by.

So at 19:30 the sun just went down and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to flash. I walked around the woods without my pants on for a while and couldn't see a single woman to flash my cock to.

I lay down on a bench and started fapping anyways because of not fapping for weeks. I didn't want to cum on myself so I stood up and came on the middle of the path. Just when I did so I noticed a couple behind me staring at what I was doing (keep in mind I had no pants on btw and I didn't expect a couple at this time to walk in the woods). So I ran away as fast as possible. I'm gonna do it again and flash to jbs ngl. If it was only a woman walking by I would have kept going ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, thecel, AlexHeally and 39 others
95B7D8F5 8910 4AB0 94A0 34F5E9529D39

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Deleted member 5180 and 13 others
LOL holy fuck I caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685, Gaia262 and 4 others
In morroco I got caught fapping by a woman in the desert no larp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3328, Darkstrand and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, AlexHeally, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
I was jerking off near the door inside a holiday resort. I think one of the mums saw me thru the window because after I coomed she was glaring at me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, RAITEIII, Ritalincell and 3 others
I did it once in a village outdoors at like 2 am when it was pitch dark and everyone was a sleep. I'm pretty sure no one could have seen me in that darkness because I didn't even use a phone or anything.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 3832 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’ve flashed a milf before. I had my dick in my hand but she only looked into my eyes, and deeply at that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3832
I did it once in a village outdoors at like 2 am when it was pitch dark and everyone was a sleep. I'm pretty sure no one could have seen me in that darkness because I didn't even use a phone or anything.
Same. I chose to to it in the dark because they wouldn't be able to see my face.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Peachy
In morroco I got caught fapping by a woman in the desert no larp
I got caught by the housekeeping girl in mexico. Had headphones in, so I didn't hear her knock. I wish she finished the job

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Gaia262, SixFootManlet and 5 others
High inhib should have pissed on them

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 3832
I jerked off in my local park twice, one right after the other. I never got caught.

I was thinking about fucking my oneitis and another curry slut while doing it.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
High inhib should have pissed on them
Nah I'm not that low inhib. I'm low inhib enough to walk without pants on but not that I woulx piss on people.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Some roastie was spying on me from the window while i was at it.

Cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3832

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Cleftcel, Darkstrand and 2 others
You should have invite them

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
At 19:30 I went outside to jog a bit and then I went to the woods because I was horny enough to flash my dick to women walking by.

So at 19:30 the sun just went down and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to flash. I walked around the woods without my pants on for a while and couldn't see a single woman to flash my cock to.

I lay down on a bench and started fapping anyways because of not fapping for weeks. I didn't want to cum on myself so I stood up and came on the middle of the path. Just when I did so I noticed a couple behind me staring at what I was doing (keep in mind I had no pants on btw and I didn't expect a couple at this time to walk in the woods). So I ran away as fast as possible. I'm gonna do it again and flash to jbs ngl. If it was only a woman walking by I would have kept going ngl.
FBI is reading this thread dude

I caught my neighbour watching me take a piss on my sister's barbie car once.
That's all I got, other than maybe someone saw me having sex on a golf course when I was 16 (But it could've just been our imaginations).

Wish I was as low-inhib as the posters in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and stuckneworleans
Just another day on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AlexHeally
I no joke was close to exposing myself to this cute hapa girl at a psych ward and I was thinking of trying to grab her tight, skinny ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Toth's thot, turkproducer and 1 other person
inel trait

inel trait
Legit, she was sleeping in the room next to me and I was legitimately thinking of going up to her and fingering her ass and feeling her amazing, skinny, smooth legs while kissing her soft face. Haven't felt as High T as back then ffs.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Toth's thot
Legit, she was sleeping in the room next to me and I was legitimately thinking of going up to her and fingering her ass and feeling her amazing, skinny, smooth legs while kissing her soft face. Haven't felt as High T as back then ffs.
you can’t do this in modern day mate.

It’s sad and pathetic, just lol at risking your life and future to feel a woman who doesn’t want u

you can’t do this in modern day mate.

It’s sad and pathetic, just lol at risking your life and future to feel a woman who doesn’t want u
Ik but I was so horny and she was so fucking cute and I thought might as well touch one hot girl before dying.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tales from the woods

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i really dont get this behavior. But that said, I've jerked off in an airbnb a few times and every time I'm always paranoid the owner has put in hidden cameras somewhere and now theres footage of me beating my meat somewhere. Same with hotel rooms honestly.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Limbo, Cleftcel and 1 other person
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
just some Wendigo shit happening

i really dont get this behavior. But that said, I've jerked off in an airbnb a few times and every time I'm always paranoid the owner has put in hidden cameras somewhere and now theres footage of me beating my meat somewhere. Same with hotel rooms honestly.
Hotel rooms don't have cam lol

jerked off in the dunes at the beach, jerked off on a discarded slutty dress in the woods, jerked off in the same room as my sleeping cousin and another time a sleeping classmate (both male)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832