My worst anti-social stories

There was this weird path to my house as I live in the countryside and for some reason there was this fucking foid walking on the same path which never happens. I didn’t want to talk to her or make her think I was following her, so I went another route. Bare in mind if I went the normal path I would’ve been home in 5 minutes.

I ended up in random fields and then into someone’s farm. The owner of the farm came out and started chasing me with his gun, he had barbed wire around his fences and I cut myself deep when I got caught on it. I eventually made it home after a few hours, but none of this would’ve happened if I just walked past the foid and said hello and moved on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Rea
I remember one day my mom called a bunch of people to the house for her birthday. I was locked in my room and wanted to pee really badly but i did not want to go out and be confronted with people at all. Even saying a simple hello was too hard for me.
I ended up taking the water bottle i brought to school and pissing inside it. Some of the pee got on the floor.
I sometimes pee in a bottle next to my computer when I play and don't wanna go to the bathroom (since my house is big)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and IAMNOTANINCEL
Bro wtf that's not anti social but autistic interaction :lul::lul:
I had to go to the house of a guy I knew but I didn't know what floor he lived on, I knew it was the top. When I got to the sixth floor I noticed a door open, I went in and cheekily said 'could you tell me the floor', towards me turned a half-annoyed old man and realised that this was not the guy's house. He lived on the seventh.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and IAMNOTANINCEL
I sometimes pee in a bottle next to my computer when I play and don't wanna go to the bathroom (since my house is big)

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I had to go to the house of a guy I knew but I didn't know what floor he lived on, I knew it was the top. When I got to the sixth floor I noticed a door open, I went in and cheekily said 'could you tell me the floor', towards me turned a half-annoyed old man and realised that this was not the guy's house. He lived on the seventh.
Haha wtf ??

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
he stooped down to pick it up and that was the tragedy, he saw 2 legs and stayed stuck for 3 seconds before getting up again
holy fuark im caging rn. nigga prolly thought there was a dead body under the bed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've got another one:

A girl from my class in middle school came to talk to me at the beginning of the year at a bus stop while I was waiting. It was the first time in my life that a girl had approached me

Anyway she came up to me and said "Hi! How are you?"

I was so terrified I didn't answer, I pretended I hadn't heard and just stood there without flinching praying for the bus to arrive

The girl asked the question again and I just stood there staring at the pavement opposite covered in sweat without answering...

The girl must have thought I was some kind of psychopath... :forcedsmile:
similar thing happened to me i was at my friends place for a sleepover and I woke up before him and his stacylite sister came to say shes leaving for a bit and i just stared at the tv silently

my anti social situations were usually when my sisters would bring over their stacy friends so i'd just stay locked in my room for hours, sometimes the entire day with no food or water until everyone left so i can finally eat

7688724558777035883e8cbb38f2d73b

i went basically every school year eating alone at lunch

once i gymmaxxed i got more female attention but self cucked at all costs

its funny cause nowadays i can get up in front of a large crowd of people and business executives and give a long presentation no problem (thanks to drugs) but still have my autistic anti-social tendencies

• JFL
holy fuark im caging rn. nigga prolly thought there was a dead body under the bed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

similar thing happened to me i was at my friends place for a sleepover and I woke up before him and his stacylite sister came to say shes leaving for a bit and i just stared at the tv silently

my anti social situations were usually when my sisters would bring over their stacy friends so i'd just stay locked in my room for hours, sometimes the entire day with no food or water until everyone left so i can finally eat

View attachment 3143307

i went basically every school year eating alone at lunch

once i gymmaxxed i got more female attention but self cucked at all costs

its funny cause nowadays i can get up in front of a large crowd of people and business executives and give a long presentation no problem (thanks to drugs) but still have my autistic anti-social tendencies
Staying locked in your bedroom when your brother/sister brings their friends over is such a classic antisocial behaviour, it still happens to me nowadays jfl

Which drugs do you use ?

When I went to school I didn't have anyone to eat with so I went to the cafeteria while the bell was ringing because there was no one there. I ate in 10 minutes and I ran to my class every day 15 minutes late jfl
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Staying locked in your bedroom when your brother/sister brings their friends over is such a classic antisocial behaviour, it still happens to me nowadays jfl

Which drugs do you use ?

:forcedsmile:
nowadays i usually take propranolol + a benzo like clonazepam before any major social situation
but after u successfully do a presentation well, u gain a huge amount of confidence making future ones easier
prior to drugs i was a mess because i couldn't focus on anything but the nervousness and adrenaline
with drugs i can focus on the matter at hand

• +1
Everyone here knows that I'm an antisocial neet and that I haven't been to school since I was 14 so I thought I'd tell you some stories that have happened to me. At the time it was embarrassing but now that I look back it makes me laugh

1st one

When my parents decided to sell their house there was a visit to my house with the estate agent and an elderly couple. And at the time I didn't want to see anyone so I told myself that as soon as the estate agent showed my room, I'd get under the bed as it'd only last 10 seconds and he'd just open the door and say "there's a room here, let's move on to the next one etc"

So that's what I do, I leave my computer on and as soon as I hear them coming I get straight under the bed, except of course they didn't stay there for 10 seconds but they stayed in my room talking for at least 15 minutes and I was in apnoea under the bed hardly breathing at all so they couldn't hear me. At one point the agent dropped his fucking pen and he stooped down to pick it up and that was the tragedy, he saw 2 legs and stayed stuck for 3 seconds before getting up again

Then they went to visit another room

2nd one

The first girl I liked we'd spent an afternoon together and while we were watching TV at one point I put my head on her shoulder (I thought it would bring us closer) except there was a big silence and I couldn't move anymore I was paralysed. We didn't say anything more, so after a while she said "hey!" but I stayed in that position. Finally she took my head and pushed it back while I played dead...

That's it, there are others but I think these are the 2 worst that have happened to me :forcedsmile:

Tell me about yours if you have any
you are literally tomoko

• JFL
I've got another one:

A girl from my class in middle school came to talk to me at the beginning of the year at a bus stop while I was waiting. It was the first time in my life that a girl had approached me

Anyway she came up to me and said "Hi! How are you?"

I was so terrified I didn't answer, I pretended I hadn't heard and just stood there without flinching praying for the bus to arrive

The girl asked the question again and I just stood there staring at the pavement opposite covered in sweat without answering...

The girl must have thought I was some kind of psychopath... :forcedsmile:
Nah you must be somewhat attractive lol. Honestly, unless you support the LGBTQ community or the left party then usually you have some attractive features haha.

I have a solid 0% succession ratio with asking girls or talking to them lol. I could go on and post a ligit mega forum on it but frick bro it will be too cringe with some of these stories

• JFL
Nah you must be somewhat attractive lol. Honestly, unless you support the LGBTQ community or the left party then usually you have some attractive features haha.

I have a solid 0% succession ratio with asking girls or talking to them lol. I could go on and post a ligit mega forum on it but frick bro it will be too cringe with some of these stories
Post it Bhai

• JFL
Reactions: PSL Les