mm_oohz
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 191
- Reputation
- 57
So i started smoking a few months ago and I was in a dif country where I used to be outside with my friends all the time, and while I used to hang out with them we used to smoke cigs. It was a pretty fun time until I switched countries, here things r stricter and parents dont let me leave the house that much,(also i stopped smoking for abit and came back a while ago) so I decided to buy my first pack to remember the times with them, even though i am under 18 and the country is very strict abt the law, so I went to my supermarket and expected that I am gonna walk out with nth but to my surprise they actually sold me a cig pack. Now this was rlly stupid of me but I smoked a cigarette in the fucking bathroom of my house, but thank god my parents were sleeping so they didnt notice the smell.
Now abt the skl part, I went to skl tdy and brought my cigs with me, so I had a free class and decided to go smoke in that period so I went to an abandoned building there where not alot of ppl go to. I took a cig out and lit it and after a few puffs my friend jumps out of nowhere and takes the cig out of my mouth and throws it on the ground
now I get that he cares abt me and he doesn't want me to smoke but still, and after arguing for abit he went for my pack and threw it in the fucking trash can honestly i didnt know wat to do so I js left, but to my surprise Iafter my free period was over I was walking to my class and the principal calls me and as I entered his office he was holding the cig pack my friend took from me
.
Today is js so fucking good
Now abt the skl part, I went to skl tdy and brought my cigs with me, so I had a free class and decided to go smoke in that period so I went to an abandoned building there where not alot of ppl go to. I took a cig out and lit it and after a few puffs my friend jumps out of nowhere and takes the cig out of my mouth and throws it on the ground
Today is js so fucking good

. And i am deciding on to join some sports and focus on skl, Bc honestly i am failing many classes and my athletism went down alot bc i stopped doing any kind of sports, but my mental health is fucked so I dont know wat to do abt that