Got caught taking a creepshot

That cuck beta boyfriend won’t do shit to op jfl, and dumbass I never did it again you fucking retard do you READ??? Holy shit room temp iqcel
Good

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Have you checked out forum.candidgirls.io brah
Dalits make this thing out as some sort of a deadly sin. Back in my HS days, dalits purposely would pretend that they can't do PE and instead would just rot on the benches, filming foids arses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, Danish_Retard and 2 others
nigga really out here acting like he has any control over anyone in his life

"no mother! i forbid you from leaving the safety of the palace!" - this faggot in his dreams
you're absolutely right. That should be your father's job, but if he's a bitch-made nigger (and he is if he even allowed the birth of a female) then you have to take over.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard and St.TikTokcel
you're absolutely right. That should be your father's job, but if he's a bitch-made nigger (and he is if he even allowed the birth of a female) then you have to take over.
k greycel

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Danish_Retard and St.TikTokcel
I have multiple phones. Had to archive some of the shit but here's a sneak peek

yeah I saw that pic lmao, it was the funniest one. So you don't try to hide it at all when you're taking photos?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
High t move : not giving a shit and recording anyway

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Zelenskyiv
yeah I saw that pic lmao, it was the funniest one. So you don't try to hide it at all when you're taking photos?
Obviously, I do but I'm a micro ogre so they won't do shit. Here's mini James Sapphire.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and Zelenskyiv
High t move : not giving a shit and recording anyway
Yeah I got confronted twice lol, I just gave them a weird look and said I didn't know what tf they were on about, walked away, and continued to film :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boxface34, 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Idk, it was some video I got from youtube. Can’t find it now.
There's a normie with a huge cock fapping that most people use to get Omegle flashing. Same guy always. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
There's a normie with a huge cock fapping that most people use to get Omegle flashing. Same guy always. Jfl
I think I know what vid you’re talking about and I saw some wins with him but in my experience foids usually skip if they see any penis, even a big one not belonging to some curry. They want a good face mostly.

I think I know what vid you’re talking about and I saw some wins with him but in my experience foids usually skip if they see any penis, even a big one not belonging to some curry. They want a good face mostly.
The dude in the blue t shirt is the one I see all the time

• +1
The dude in the blue t shirt is the one I see all the time
Yeah I think that’s the one I know. Does he make the most autistic facial expressions?

Yeah I think that’s the one I know. Does he make the most autistic facial expressions?
Jfl I can't remember it's a while since I watched that shit

based thread

• +1