Got Cucked By A Girl This Past Weekend + Need Advice

Gonners

Gonners

Iron
hey guys i'm in the need of some advice... i'll try to keep the story short. i met this girl off of a dating app and after introducing ourselves i straight up asked her if she was down to hook up, she said yes, but she was on her period so we would have to wait a week. anyways, for the following week we were texting everyday, not a lot, but everyday, at some point we talked on the phone a couple of times for about an hour or two at a time. i live with people and so does she so i offered to get a hotel room, she was cool with that. fast forward to this past saturday when we were to suppose to meet up and fuck and she basically flakes on me. here is the conversation of what happened that day.

1:

2:

3:

4:

after that night i was a little pissed ngl but i let it go, thinking she would message me the following day. she never did, i ended up messaging her the following day and asking her to call me so we can talk about wtf happened. notice how in the following picture she's no longer enthusiastic about saying hey as before. when we talked on the phone she also seemed sad (because of what happened in her family if it's true or maybe disinterested?)

here is where i need help.... wtf should i do in this situation? today we didn't talk at all, and i'm kinda hoping that distancing myself like that will make her get in contact with me. should i message her? i really wanted to fuck this girl! she also seemed pretty cool as well, wtf should i do? wtf happened?

Last edited:
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
DarknLost
[Rage] Got cucked and there is an image of it. NEVER HAVE AN ONEITISOffTopic56Oct 7, 2019
DarknLost
[Rage] GOT CUCKED, OVEROffTopic24Oct 7, 2019
DarknLost
[Blackpill] [It's over] Proof I'm invisible to JBs,got rated 0 on tape +cuckedOffTopic24Oct 6, 2019

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life

the thing is she's not really a oneitis. i have fucked other girls this way. i don't really have strong feelings for her, like i'm going to go into some deep depression. i'm simply asking what would you guys do in my situation, input on what happened, shit like that.

how should we know like wtf are you expecting? inb4 people that say "fuck her in the hospital" or "fuck her grandmother" or whatever. jfl @ op asking for real advice here.

still better love story than twilight btw

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 2810 and BigBiceps
how should we know like wtf are you expecting? inb4 people that say "fuck her in the hospital" or "fuck her grandmother" or whatever. jfl @ op asking for real advice here.

still better love story than twilight btw

lmao "fuck her in the hospital" i can definitely see a reply like that coming from this shit hole. i'm not necessarily looking fro "real advice" what i am looking for is opinions on the situation and what you would do if you were in my position.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Maybe her grandmas condition Really was serious And she expected a different response. No offense but your text makes you Look really selfish And from what you said you actually talked a fair bit And maybe she felt a xonnection And now shes disappointed. Partially her fault as Well as you were open about it just being a hook up

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBiceps, CopingCel and 1 other person
i am looking for is opinions on the situation and what you would do if you were in my position.
i wouldn't trust her. trust nobody. its a shit situation but that's life. i have experienced much worse.
Maybe her grandmas condition Really was serious And she expected a different response. No offense but your text makes you Look really selfish And from what you said you actually talked a fair bit And maybe she felt a xonnection And now shes disappointed. Partially her fault as Well as you were open about it just being a hook up
this . maybe it was a test from her to see how you would react. you have to be an emotional support. people that behave in the "ooga booga" way are weird subhumans that nobody likes (except they are very good looking. then it doesnt matter)

ghost her faggot

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
hey guys i'm in the need of some advice... i'll try to keep the story short. i met this girl off of a dating app and after introducing ourselves i straight up asked her if she was down to hook up, she said yes, but she was on her period so we would have to wait a week. anyways, for the following week we were texting everyday, not a lot, but everyday, at some point we talked on the phone a couple of times for about an hour or two at a time. i live with people and so does she so i offered to get a hotel room, she was cool with that. fast forward to this past saturday when we were to suppose to meet up and fuck and she basically flakes on me. here is the conversation of what happened that day.

1:

2:

3:

4:

after that night i was a little pissed ngl but i let it go, thinking she would message me the following day. she never did, i ended up messaging her the following day and asking her to call me so we can talk about wtf happened. notice how in the following picture she's no longer enthusiastic about saying hey as before. when we talked on the phone she also seemed sad (because of what happened in her family if it's true or maybe disinterested?)

here is where i need help.... wtf should i do in this situation? today we didn't talk at all, and i'm kinda hoping that distancing myself like that will make her get in contact with me. should i message her? i really wanted to fuck this girl! she also seemed pretty cool as well, wtf should i do? wtf happened?

You fucked up man, just move on. Nothing happened to her aunt, she just started to doubt the idea of meeting you and didn't end up coming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, CopeAndRope, turkproducer and 1 other person
Imagine being this blupilled lol.
Move on OP she doesn't want you. Girls flake for any reason or none at all. Don't go into depression reading clinical psychology books.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, turkproducer and Zygos4Life
Could be flake, could be real. But with your answer you fucked up anyway.

If such happens once, than I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but if such a thing happened twice in a row you have likely been flaked.

She might be telling the truth, if she flakes again cut her off. When girls flake before sex they don’t contact you again. She even contacted before you went to the hotel to you she’s not coming and then keep you guessing. I fucked up a lay like this in the past by calling her a fake bitch. Just play it cool dude and be patient

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I would ask her to meet up and talk about it, idk seems like the best option, but since you already did that through the phone (jfl), ask her out and say it's 'to brighten up the already bad situation since you know how bad it must feel to lose a family member'. Im no expert and you should probably do what you think is the best and if not probably move on and find someone else

Could be flake, could be real. But with your answer you fucked up anyway.

If such happens once, than I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but if such a thing happened twice in a row you have likely been flaked.

reading over the texts i realize that i really did fuck up lmao i straight up basically ignored what was going on with her family member right there at the end regardless if it was true or not.

She might be telling the truth, if she flakes again cut her off. When girls flake before sex they don’t contact you again. She even contacted before you went to the hotel to you she’s not coming and then keep you guessing. I fucked up a lay like this in the past by calling her a fake bitch. Just play it cool dude and be patient

I would ask her to meet up and talk about it, idk seems like the best option, but since you already did that through the phone (jfl), ask her out and say it's 'to brighten up the already bad situation since you know how bad it must feel to lose a family member'. Im no expert and you should probably do what you think is the best and if not probably move on and find someone else

i think i'm going to give it a couple of days/week/s maybe to give her time to message me if she wants to. if she doesn't, i'll then message her and keep it simple like "hope youre feeling better" or something shit like that, but not go into a full convo. then slowly start to talk with her again and if that doesn't work then fuck her! time to move forward. i feel like there's a possibility of this still being salvageable but we'll see.

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711 and AdamLanza
I swear these hoes come up with the craziest excuses

her aunt fell off and smacked her head JFL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Gonners
I swear these hoes come up with the craziest excuses

her aunt fell off and smacked her head JFL

lmao see that's the issue, on one hand i feel like maybe i did fuck up. why would she take the time to message me that she wasn't coming if it wasn't real? i mean i think most girls would just block the number or something. on the other hand the excuse she put up about her aunt seems a little too convenient or unbelievable.

maybe she decided to not meet up when she found out about my height in this conversation lmfao

basically you acted like a cuck way too interested. Once you get the date don’t keep replying just say ur busy and ask soon

reading over the texts i realize that i really did fuck up lmao i straight up basically ignored what was going on with her family member right there at the end regardless if it was true or not.
it was not true ahahahahahaha.
did she call you right after that trying to suck your dick ASAP?
She sees you as low value cuck.

it was not true ahahahahahaha.
did she call you right after that trying to suck your dick ASAP?
She sees you as low value cuck.

lmao... ngl you might be onto something here chief :lul: :blackpill:

Maybe she just wanted some validation

Too many paragraphs of text itt

Dn rd a single word

it's your face fam

If a girl says shes on her period it’s an exit strategy.

Should have stopped replying after period. Delusional boy

Honestly, the majority of this forum might not agree with me but her "excuse", although extraordinary, sounded pretty sincere. Also your aunt having died the day before seems like a fair reason to me to not want to talk to anybody.

1:

2:

3:

4:

OP, you fucked up. You know why? Because girls are unstable bitches, one moment are really excited, thirsty and able to be the biggest whore on this planet and the next moment they're literal nuns dry as fuck. What happened is common, she was excited in the morning and passing the day with the family put her in a different mental frame: that of a good girl, not of a whore wanted to be fucked ina hotel room.

So her being the fucking woman child that every woman in this world is, didn't either take responsibility or acknowledge her change of state, so invented the most ridiculous excuse to get out of this situation.

AND YOU ACTED LOGICALLY LIKE EVERY MAN WOULD HAVE DONE!

You failed to understand that women are emotional bitches, and what you really needed to do is to push her back in that state.

How do I know this? Because it happened the same thing to me, I was 30 minutes away from the bitch's house and she tried to flake me with some bullshit excuse about her roommates not leaving.

I could've started arguing logically like every man on this planet and lost her completely, but instead, I started describing very erotically what I was going to do to her in 30 minutes. And guess what? The bitch found a "way" to send her roommates away because she was pushed back in her natural whore state.

I can tell you with certainty her roommates were either never there or not a problem from the beginning, it was only her true nature (which is the nature of every woman) of being a fucking immature, unstable child inside the body of a grownup that went out of the right mental state to be fucked in a hotel room that night.

That's why I can't consider foids normal reliable human beings. A man would have written to you what happened and apologized instead of calling her aunt a demented person that is not able to stand properly(JFL).

tl;dr
Common unstable bitch has emotional/mental change of state, pulls out of her ass ridiculous flaking excuse, you believe that and start replying logically, she's completely turned off.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
ghost her wait for her to message you simple

OP, you fucked up. You know why? Because girls are unstable bitches, one moment are really excited, thirsty and able to be the biggest whore on this planet and the next moment they're literal nuns dry as fuck. What happened is common, she was excited in the morning and passing the day with the family put her in a different mental frame: that of a good girl, not of a whore wanted to be fucked ina hotel room.

So her being the fucking woman child that every woman in this world is, didn't either take responsibility or acknowledge her change of state, so invented the most ridiculous excuse to get out of this situation.

AND YOU ACTED LOGICALLY LIKE EVERY MAN WOULD HAVE DONE!

You failed to understand that women are emotional bitches, and what you really needed to do is to push her back in that state.

How do I know this? Because it happened the same thing to me, I was 30 minutes away from the bitch's house and she tried to flake me with some bullshit excuse about her roommates not leaving.

I could've started arguing logically like every man on this planet and lost her completely, but instead, I started describing very erotically what I was going to do to her in 30 minutes. And guess what? The bitch found a "way" to send her roommates away because she was pushed back in her natural whore state.

I can tell you with certainty her roommates were either never there or not a problem from the beginning, it was only her true nature (which is the nature of every woman) of being a fucking immature, unstable child inside the body of a grownup that went out of the right mental state to be fucked in a hotel room that night.

That's why I can't consider foids normal reliable human beings. A man would have written to you what happened and apologized instead of calling her aunt a demented person that is not able to stand properly(JFL).

tl;dr
Common unstable bitch has emotional/mental change of state, pulls out of her ass ridiculous flaking excuse, you believe that and start replying logically, she's completely turned off.

High Iq. But the bad thing. The 10% of the time, where the flake is real and you do this. You fucked up

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Find another girl

Sounded a bit sincere but idk

Also you forget how girls view males under 6ft

If u were chad she would offer u anal