Got cucked by slut and raged, now she’s making up false accusations

autistmogger

autistmogger

Iron
I was fucking this girl at my college for a couple months only cause I was NEET and even though I was in school I do nothing and have no friends. Met her off hinge and just let it ride because I had no other options even though I knew she was a slut and psycho.

Basically she was out at a frat and wouldn’t respond to me for hours and I texted her some shit pissed off and said we’re done if you do that. She called me and was like we’re done.

The next day I was just chilling and hit up one “friend” to go out and get drunk. I’m drunk and she calls me saying I need to come see her. We make up and all is fine and then she gets a text from some guy and I look in the chat and it’s pictures of them at the frat from the night before. I raged and threw her phone in the toilet and flipped a table and then left.

She has now got the cops involved (only got summary offenses), got a restraining order against me, and has made up a bunch of shit saying I choked her, sexually, exploited her, and some other stuff.

I now am trying to avoid suspension from college and looking for a lawyer. I guess for this kind of stuff lawyers ar expense and it’s 15k. I really don’t know what the fuck to do and this whole situation is making me realize how absolutely cucked life is. I’m probably about a HTN, tall gym maxed good frame and slightly above average dick. I don’t even think she cheated on me I just raged cause I was drunk. Fucking stupid.

If anyone has input or advice would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I have faced numerous false accusations of rape, but i have managed to overcome them by dedicating myself to hard work day in and day out, saving up a substantial amount of money. By putting in relentless effort, I am now ready to embark on a fresh start and build a new life for myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, 91302, Kaz and 2 others
I have faced numerous false accusations of rape, but i have managed to overcome them by dedicating myself to hard work day in and day out, saving up a substantial amount of money. By putting in relentless effort, I am now ready to embark on a fresh start and build a new life for myself.
What’s your rating

men can never win, even if you are good-looking to the point you finally aren't invisible, then you have to deal with the fact women can ruin your life with one sentence (and face no repercussions if they fail in their endeavor)

You might be able to pressure the college if you post your story on tiktok. The videos have to be high production quality and you can't (directly) name who this woman is but you can directly name the university.

The only other idea I can think of is bribing the university if you're rich.

high htn-tyronelite but that was just a larp
Yeah it’s fucking awful. I have to pay 15k for no reason. Now I think I’ll never get married and maybe eventually have kids with some girl with good genetics. I just hate sluts and most girls dude.

You might be able to pressure the college if you post your story on tiktok. The videos have to be high production quality and you can't (directly) name who this woman is but you can directly name the university.

The only other idea I can think of is bribing the university if you're rich.
Yeah I guess that’s a possibility. She has no evidence of anything she’s saying man

Ask the police to forward a letter to this woman.

Tell her that you are sorry for breaking her phone,, you are experiencing an extreme amount of distress over the false allegations she is spreading (tell her some inspirational shit like you go to college because it was your parents dream or something), tell her that false allegations are a crime and that if she revokes her allegations you will not push charges (because you love her and do not want her to go to prison for a stupid mistake).

Make sure you dont seal it so the police read it.

If the police wont do it you can give the letter to the university to forward it over (make sure you don't seal the letter).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
thank u for the looksmaxxing advice u retard.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz and autistmogger
Yeah it’s fucking awful. I have to pay 15k for no reason. Now I think I’ll never get married and maybe eventually have kids with some girl with good genetics. I just hate sluts and most girls dude.
yeah before i ascended i actually did get accused of rape 2 times tho nothing happened because i was just a kid

Ask the police to forward a letter to this woman.

Tell her that you are sorry for breaking her phone,, you are experiencing an extreme amount of distress over the false allegations she is spreading (tell her some inspirational shit like you go to college because it was your parents dream or something), tell her that false allegations are a crime and that if she revokes her allegations you will not push charges (because you love her and do not want her to go to prison for a stupid mistake).

Make sure you dont seal it so the police read it.

If the police wont do it you can give the letter to the university to forward it over (make sure you don't seal the letter).
honestly sounds solid

Getting in a relationship in 2k24 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistmogger
Choose your women wisely

• +1
Reactions: autistmogger
Another sex-haver bites the dust!

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and nathan