Got denied a hair transplant

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I had a consultation with a hair surgeon nurse who said they won't give me a hair transplant. She asked numerous times both on the phone and in person if I was balding. I said NO. I AM NOT BALDING. FIX MY NORWOOD 2 HAIRLINE THAT I'VE HAD ALL MY LIFE. I just want to make my forehead smaller so I can have a chad haircut without looking ridiculous.

She said "well since you're not 25 yet and you haven't been on finesteride for a year, we won't give you a ht. You say you're not balding but you might be and if you have the procedure and start losing your hair it'll look bad. We have your best interests in mind."
They're not considering that it's in my best interests psychologically to get this done. They don't know how mentally damaging it is to wake up every day to see this hairline in the mirror.

Doctors don't get why guys like us would want to fix something that isn't technically a deformity or a problem. "You're not balding, why are you here then?" No different from a bluepilled orthodontist who says "you have straight teeth. Thats all that matters. You're fine." Fuuuuuuuck Yooooouuuu

@PrettyBoyMaxxing you told me about hairline lowering. What do I gotta say to a surgeon to get him to fix my forehead?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, owlofathena, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
consider changing your avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, BigBoy, Deleted member 2506 and 4 others
Pic of your hairline? I have a somewhat high hairline with a slight widows peak and am thinking about getting it fixed as well

My dad only just started thinning a bit in his early 60s and his father had a thick NW1 when he died in his 50s. No one on my mothers side is balding either so I'm (relatively) safe from norwooding.

consider changing your avi
I cant have Nw1 irl, at least give it to me online.
Pic of your hairline? I have a somewhat high hairline with a slight widows peak and am thinking about getting it fixed as well

My dad only just started thinning a bit in his early 60s and his father had a thick NW1 when he died in his 50s. No one on my mothers side is balding either so I'm (relatively) safe from norwooding.
I'm not posting it here. Most of the men in my family have all or most of their hair. I just inherited a bad hairline. Only exception is my great grandfather

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I cant have Nw1 irl, at least give it to me online.

I'm not posting it here. Most of the men in my family have all or most of their hair. I just inherited a bad hairline. Only exception is my great grandfather
Can you find a pic of a hairline that looks similar?

I had a consultation with a hair surgeon nurse who said they won't give me a hair transplant. She asked numerous times both on the phone and in person if I was balding. I said NO. I AM NOT BALDING. FIX MY NORWOOD 2 HAIRLINE THAT I'VE HAD ALL MY LIFE. I just want to make my forehead smaller so I can have a chad haircut without looking ridiculous.

She said "well since you're not 25 yet and you haven't been on finesteride for a year, we won't give you a ht. You say you're not balding but you might be and if you have the procedure and start losing your hair it'll look bad. We have your best interests in mind."
They're not considering that it's in my best interests psychologically to get this done. They don't know how mentally damaging it is to wake up every day to see this hairline in the mirror.

Doctors don't get why guys like us would want to fix something that isn't technically a deformity or a problem. "You're not balding, why are you here then?" No different from a bluepilled orthodontist who says "you have straight teeth. Thats all that matters. You're fine." Fuuuuuuuck Yooooouuuu

@PrettyBoyMaxxing you told me about hairline lowering. What do I gotta say to a surgeon to get him to fix my forehead?
Hairline lowering is completely fucking stupid. There are numerous videos online showing how fucking stupid it is. A thick NW2 looks better than a NW0 hair transplant. Trust me No hair transplant looks as good as a natural hairline. Stop listening to the 17 year old faggots on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10 and BigBoy

Attachments

• Jesse_2010.png
    Jesse_2010.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 100
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, IndianJock, BigBiceps and 2 others

They should stop asking stupid fucking questions. It's in their best interest to earn more money. I shouldn't have to justify myself to an orthodontist on why I want to have MSE. It's like walking into a supermarket and the cashier starts questioning you on why you want to buy a sixpack of beer. It's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Dude don't get a HT, get forehead reduction surgery. Also lifefuel for me because now I know i will likely get accepted for HT
Forehead Reduction before 1973838 2338869
Forehead Reduction after 1973838 2338870

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 1464 and IndianJock
Nah honestly I got treated in a similar way by HT surgeon except that I was 27 and he finally accepted to perform HT on me: When we first met he was confused about why I’d like to get HT since I still got thick long hair (I was just running covering up game). But after showing him my nw1 left temple and nw1.5 right temple he said yes, adding that my front was also thinning so he could increase the density there as well.

I suggest you go personally to the surgeon and show her your nw stage. If she remains stubbornly “ethic “ just find another one.

• +1
Dude don't get a HT, get forehead reduction surgery. Also lifefuel for me because now I know i will likely get accepted for HT
View attachment 267602View attachment 267601
I'm reluctant to have a huge chunk of my scalp detached for that.
Nah honestly I got treated in a similar way by HT surgeon except that I was 27 and he finally accepted to perform HT on me: When we first met he was confused about why I’d like to get HT since I still got thick long hair (I was just running covering up game). But after showing him my nw1 left temple and nw1.5 right temple he said yes, adding that my front was also thinning so he could increase the density there as well.

I suggest you go personally to the surgeon and show her your nw stage. If she remains stubbornly “ethic “ just find another one.
I run cover-up game too but I just don't like having longish hair. I can't find a style that suits my face or personality. Ill just try a different surgeon since this one was clearly against doing this on me.
Exactly and every stacy thinks Aaron Paul is 'hot' so carry on consulting with other HT doctors and lower your hairline fag kek.
Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman has a good midface and decent lower third but his upper third looks terrible and comical. Too neotenous. He compensates with his 'badass drug dealer with a heart of gold' status halo. The actor irl has a celebrity status halo. But he's a manlet
Jessie Pinkman mogs

Hes right man stop complain and listen man. Whats your iq bruh, if you born with it youre just born with it whats the deal?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Troglodyte and Zeta ascended
That dude doesn’t just have a big forehead but a Huge head compared to his face. If he lowered his hairline it would still look shit since his head is the problem not the hairline
I know but i think he'd be able to pull it off. Before he shaved his head in later seasons, it wasnt obvious that his skull was massive. In these 2 pics he looks decent, and a better hairline would help

Attachments

• breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.jpg
    breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 84
  • breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.png
    breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 57
I know but i think he'd be able to pull it off. Before he shaved his head in later seasons, it wasnt obvious that his skull was massive. In these 2 pics he looks decent, and a better hairline would help
He skull mogs the entire cast

I wish I was in your position hair wise you probably hairline mog me to oblivion let alone density mog

• So Sad

I feel bad for you being rejected the Transplant but why is it on the success thread lol

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT AND BE YOURSELF

That sucks bro I got rejected for a lip lift last year

You just have to go to another surgeon, also has fin started to help your hair grow back?

fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk that oppppppp.

u deserve the best hairntransplant available.

u are deserved of best of best. honestly u make this forum 10 times better. all incels should poolfund if u cant get hair transplant. the blackpills dropped r too potent to not get shit u want

I feel bad for you being rejected the Transplant but why is it on the success thread lol
People post their doctor visit and surgery results here. There's a "Rage" category for a reason.
I wish I was in your position hair wise you probably hairline mog me to oblivion let alone density mog
Sad. If I was bald I'd probably wear a toupee. I can't pull off the bald look.
That sucks bro I got rejected for a lip lift last year

You just have to go to another surgeon, also has fin started to help your hair grow back?
I'm not balding bro, so I'm not using fin. This is just for fixing my bad hairline. They said I had to be on fin for 1 year before getting the procedure done, so I'm disqualified from it. Plus I'm too young somehow

And what could be a reason?

Because he thinks Im " bdd'ing and good enough "

Its bullshit, everyman under 6' has to be PSL 6 or fucking commit suicide
>>>>>> no exceptions

Compare my subhuman ass mouth area/philtrum to actual good looking people

Attachments

• 20200214_224851.jpg
    20200214_224851.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 19044C7C-1CA3-40D8-AA76-27383F62D9E8.png
    19044C7C-1CA3-40D8-AA76-27383F62D9E8.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Marcus-Hedbrandh-male-models-18513683-851-1134.jpg
    Marcus-Hedbrandh-male-models-18513683-851-1134.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 40
Because he thinks Im " bdd'ing and good enough "

Its bullshit, everyman under 6' has to be PSL 6 or fucking commit suicide
>>>>>> no exceptions

Compare my subhuman ass mouth area/philtrum to actual good looking people
Fucking cunts, they can't even take money to do good

Last edited:

can you show pictures? I have slight NW but i think its not enough to get hairtransplant