blatonslatt

Sphinx
Fuck…

No wonder my jaw is so wide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and 5'7 zoomer
Need some emotional support.

What were your symptoms besides a wide jaw because of hypertrophied masseters?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and blatonslatt
You grind your teeth at night? Get a night guard and those denture cleaner tablets at the supermarket (Polident is a rip off, you can get store brand for almost half the money). Even the boil and bite ones on Amazon are better than nothing. Grinding your teeth will form cracks in your teeth. You do not want that. I'm 38 and I lost my first tooth (a molar) when I was 37. I started wearing a night guard as soon as I found out I irreparably cracked that molar. I'm the Ghost of Incel Future. Teeth is something that incels in their teens and twenties need to start thinking about before they start losing their teeth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
You grind your teeth at night? Get a night guard and those denture cleaner tablets at the supermarket (Polident is a rip off, you can get store brand for almost half the money). Even the boil and bite ones on Amazon are better than nothing. Grinding your teeth will form cracks in your teeth. You do not want that. I'm 38 and I lost my first tooth (a molar) when I was 37. I started wearing a night guard as soon as I found out I irreparably cracked that molar. I'm the Ghost of Incel Future. Teeth is something that incels in their teens and twenties need to start thinking about before they start losing their teeth.
I went dentist and he basically told me I’m grinding my teeth away and causing them to erode, I did grind my teeth but didn’t realise it was to the point of bruxism

Yea my teeth are horrible, a piece broke off yesterday and now I have to pay £200 to fix it at 21 lmao

I’m sorry it took you until 37 but atleast you adapted. What’s the exact nightguard you wear? My dentist said he could make me a custom one for 150

What were your symptoms besides a wide jaw because of hypertrophied masseters?
My jaw is wider than my cheekbones and forehead. This has positives and negatives tbh. One of the negatives being my jaw will lock while eating really chewy food sometimes, and I knew I grind my teeth bc when I wake up and I’m half asleep I can’t stop myself from doing it

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I went dentist and he basically told me I’m grinding my teeth away and causing them to erode, I did grind my teeth but didn’t realise it was to the point of bruxism

Yea my teeth are horrible, a piece broke off yesterday and now I have to pay £200 to fix it at 21 lmao

I’m sorry it took you until 37 but atleast you adapted. What’s the exact nightguard you wear? My dentist said he could make me a custom one for 150

My jaw is wider than my cheekbones and forehead. This has positives and negatives tbh. One of the negatives being my jaw will lock while eating really chewy food sometimes, and I knew I grind my teeth bc when I wake up and I’m half asleep I can’t stop myself from doing it
Are you gonna get botox?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters

I'm wearing a boil and bite one I bought off Amazon. As I don't have insurance. It appears to get the job done. I haven't really noticed any wear on the night guard. The first one I used lasted me months. But if you still have insurance through your parents at 21, get the custom one from your dentist for 150 quid for sure. I think that's about right. But I'd do research to see what custom night guards typically go for in the UK.