got exposed as a looksmaxer and am now getting clowned for it

Nutt

Nutt

Iron
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
5
I started looksmaxing about a year ago, and ascended from like lltn to around lmtn, nothing huge but i lost around 5% bf and improved skincare etc. I did this through dieting and lifting as tretinion as I had accutane 3 years ago, I alsp tried chintucks and bonesmashing. I dont have many friends so when i was talking to my only friend who knows about looksmaxing about wanting seriously bonesmash, because what i have been doing now has not improved any female interation. somone one must of overheard us ( I was in public and many people could have heard it techinacally the people making fun of me were at the same location, but they were not sitting in the same area) cause now random ass guys I barely talk to are clowning me for it. Im ND struggle with getting made fun of, I dont know whos fault it was, but i want to keep it to just a few people knowing about it. has anyone experianced a similar situation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and alurmo
I started looksmaxing about a year ago, and ascended from like lltn to around lmtn, nothing huge but i lost around 5% bf and improved skincare etc. I did this through dieting and lifting as tretinion as I had accutane 3 years ago, I alsp tried chintucks and bonesmashing. I dont have many friends so when i was talking to my only friend who knows about looksmaxing about wanting seriously bonesmash, because what i have been doing now has not improved any female interation. somone one must of overheard us ( I was in public and many people could have heard it techinacally the people making fun of me were at the same location, but they were not sitting in the same area) cause now random ass guys I barely talk to are clowning me for it. Im ND struggle with getting made fun of, I dont know whos fault it was, but i want to keep it to just a few people knowing about it. has anyone experianced a similar situation.
if u mog them they are projecting
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and Tesarossa
We wuz Bonesmashing and shieet
 
  • JFL
Reactions: overforme3
Looksmaxxing is mainstream now who cares
 
I started looksmaxing about a year ago, and ascended from like lltn to around lmtn, nothing huge but i lost around 5% bf and improved skincare etc. I did this through dieting and lifting as tretinion as I had accutane 3 years ago, I alsp tried chintucks and bonesmashing. I dont have many friends so when i was talking to my only friend who knows about looksmaxing about wanting seriously bonesmash, because what i have been doing now has not improved any female interation. somone one must of overheard us ( I was in public and many people could have heard it techinacally the people making fun of me were at the same location, but they were not sitting in the same area) cause now random ass guys I barely talk to are clowning me for it. Im ND struggle with getting made fun of, I dont know whos fault it was, but i want to keep it to just a few people knowing about it. has anyone experianced a similar situation.
Just Fuck them, sub humans clowing cuz u improving ur looks ? Yea u mogg them Ignore those faggs
 

Similar threads

Arhcie
Replies
2
Views
36
fallendown
fallendown
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
27
Lorence
Lorence
LXR
Replies
7
Views
25
Petsmart
Petsmart
Joeseminate
Replies
25
Views
130
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
18
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top