Got exposed for wearing contacts

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Was at a club yesterday. Was walking by a girl that smiled at me, i said "hi" and the first thing she said was: wow you have so nice eyes, but hmm wait.." she really came close to my face and looked at me. Then she destroyed me: "haha but they are not real, you are a little frauder (different word in german)".
I swear her mood changed so hard, before i could really see her attraction, and then it just changed to her laughing about me and leaving. I trief to lie and tell her its my own, but she didnt even listen anymore. I walked away full of shame.
Its over for contacts frauder.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65076, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Prince88 and 42 others
Es ist vorbei

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
wow that's sad, at least you felt good for a couple of seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John124, Blkpill Godfather, Deleted member 14543 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and 9 others
They are probably catching on to this now like many are with the catfishing.

Some girls are even lifting caps up at bars to expose Norwooding.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Blkpill Godfather, Chadethnic101 and 17 others
Was at a club yesterday. Was walking by a girl that smiled at me, i said "hi" and the first thing she said was: wow you have so nice eyes, but hmm wait.." she really came close to my face and looked at me. Then she destroyed me: "haha but they are not real, you are a little frauder (different word in german)".
I swear her mood changed so hard, before i could really see her attraction, and then it just changed to her laughing about me and leaving. I trief to lie and tell her its my own, but she didnt even listen anymore. I walked away full of shame.
Then go kys if a girl changed her entire mind just because of one feature in ur face then its better to buy the rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus
which ones?

• +1
Reactions: Dev71
wearing colored contacts is like wearing 4 inch elevator shoes. so dumb and risky that I don't even feel bad for you about it in the slightest srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, chadtindermoney, Blkpill Godfather and 16 others
brutal i'm never frauding anything that isn't lbrown or hazel as ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, subhuman incel, datboijj and 4 others
dude she didnt smile at u for the contacts, put that shit in the trash u look like a tryharder with that on

20210625 042719

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, chadtindermoney, Toth's thot and 9 others
brutal i'm never frauding anything that isn't lbrown or hazel as ethnic.
I used to think the lighter the better but only recently realised there is a limit to how much can be frauded. Its impossible for even whites to fraud A10 eyes tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, hebbewem, datboijj and 1 other person
Brutal, shoeslifters next :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

The cap thing happened to me exactly like this, back then when i shaved my hair because of norwooding: It was around 4 in the morning and i approached a drunk landwhale. It went well, and after 20 minutes talking, she told me straight: "so what do you want from me now?" i straight up told her : "i want to take you home".
She took my baseball cap off, and looked at me with disgust. I swear to god she said: "oh sorry, i would go with you but you dont have any hair". Then she just turned her back on me.
This night i didnt even slept one minute.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Blkpill Godfather, chadsmith and 20 others
The cap thing happened to me exactly like this, back then when i shaved my hair because of norwooding: It was around 4 in the morning and i approached a drunk landwhale. It went well, and after 20 minutes talking, she told me straight: "so what do you want from me now?" i straight up told her : "i want to take you home".
She took my baseball cap off, and looked at me with disgust. I swear to god she said: "oh sorry, i would go with you but you dont have any hair". Then she just turned her back on me.

What is your PSL?

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I can't imagine nothing more brutal
@volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Meanwhile for girls it's ok to fraud so much
Maxresdefault 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Heguldus and 9 others
And still breathing ?

What is your PSL?
I can attract milfs and landwhales. Last weekend a 3-4psl girl told me i am beautiful.
But i transformed my teeth, hair, beard, skin and cheekbones.
Before i was invisible to any girl, now i can get ugly and fat ones. So i guess im normie or higher tier normie.
I also get approached and looked at by gays. Dont know if this is good or bad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member and 1 other person
I can attract milfs and landwhales. Last weekend a 3-4psl girl told me i am beautiful.
But i transformed my teeth, hair, beard, skin and cheekbones.
Before i was invisible to any girl, now i can get ugly and fat ones. So i guess im normie or higher tier normie.
What surgery/procedures did you get?

• +1
bro its so fucking over, she called you "little". I can imagine how it sounded in swiss german, you need to masc max asap!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Chadakin
You should've smacked her on the spot ngl. Very very embarrassing.

• JFL
You should've smacked her on the spot ngl. Very very embarrassing.
In my city its very normal for girls to be extremely rude and agressive.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, subhuman incel, Heguldus and 4 others
Wait for Stroma and then eyemaxx. Contacts are as bad as over the top, plastic-looking implants imo ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member and Chadakin
Why didn't you tell her "bitch you wear makeup, fake nails, fake personality.. :pepefrown: your whole life is a fraud"

I would've went in on her :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Blkpill Godfather, chadtindermoney and 9 others
which colored contacts were you wearing bro @Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
mirin your progress tho @Deusmaximus

a true softmaxxer

you posted before and afters here?

over, many german girls are high IQ be careful. You can be lucky that she is not from your circle, would be your social death.
btw that's what it looked like when she told her friends about you:

Girls.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Lawton88
Did you wear contacts of the same colour or is your eyes a different eye colour? Also, where did you buy the contacts you used?

Welches Wort hat sie verwendet?

Did you wear contacts of the same colour or is your eyes a different eye colour? Also, where did you buy the contacts you used?
I have natural brown/green eyes, and bought the same lenses as amnesia uses from color.cl

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I have natural brown/green eyes, and bought the same lenses as amnesia uses from color.cl
What surgery/procedures did you get?
also can you pm some before/after?

@datboijj problem?

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Show pics of eyes with contacts on.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, datboijj and tyronelite
If she puts you in the fraudzone you put her in the rapezone.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
thats when you pull out the DÉMAQUILLANT YEUX INTENSE and wipe the paint off her face

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You could have tried with the Solotica Quartzo contacts you have also, do t know how much of a difference it would have made tbh.

op probaby got laid from his light eyes and are trying to sabotage the rest of us tbh :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather

I have a fringe and a becky with a high hairline I had a date with started fucking with my hair (lifted it) to check norwood :lul: (it was better back then :feelsbadman: so I passed)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Lawton88
Yeah that totally happened OP.

IRL women would usually just disengage if she felt you were being a fraud, unless you're so soy she feels comfortable being confrontational with you.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
have you ever worn contacts when you with friends or your social circle? if yes, were you ever exposed before and feel embarrassed?

Y’all better not bring that European/North American shit to the Southern US… bluepill and normies are still alive here and people don’t know that color contacts and elevator shoes even exist – soft looksmaxxing still works here. Most girls here are straight up white, black or latina... My medium skinned Pakistani friend can get light green color contacts and wear 4 inch elevator shoes and the girls he meets in the clubs don’t ask a single question and he slays so hard…

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
unlucky mate

shouldve said theyre fake and walked away