Got fucked in the ass by a 31 y/o from grindr, walked 5 miles home after

D

Deleted member 15977

Gold
how can i even fucking cope. installed grindr at 3 am to look for some traps. somene without location/picture or name messaged me and told me to come to him, said he will pay for the cab etc. i was like whatever so i just went for it. apparently the dude owns a bar so we meet up, he pays for my cab. he gives me like 3 glasses of whiskey and we go to the bathroom(he lives wit his boyfriend apparently, and hes sleeping upstairs). so we go to the toilet, dude starts playing with my dick and sucks it. im not getting hard at all. wants me to fuck him raw withou a condom or suck his dick. i try to get it hard, tell him i need 5 mins and go to the other bathroom and try to get hard by fapping to pics of my gf but cant gt hard at all. so i go back and just give him a condom i have and he fucked me in the ass, came in like 5 min. the cab ride from my home to the bar cost like 10-15 eur, i go outside and he gives me 5 eur for a ride back. walked 5 miles back home, stepfathris awake an ask me if i was visiting a girl and fcked heer. i said yeah. god i can still smell his perfume on my body. deleted grindr already

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, jaw_is_law, Deleted member 17829 and 27 others
The normal experience of lookmaxx users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 17829, TsarTsar444 and 18 others
I bet you got fucked by some dom Indian...
i

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19769 and 13 others
Jesus
Fucking
Christ

What did I just read?:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
Yea you gotta keep your eyes on the prize with Grindr.

You're a foid, the traps are Chads, and all the other men are subhuman trying to fuck you, to make an analogy. Sort of gives you a slight idea of how tinder is for women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, the BULL, Xangsane and 1 other person
we've all been there , don't sweat it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, TsarTsar444, Richard_Hungwell and 14 others
ascension completed :yes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Niklaus Mikaelson, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
@8PSLcel meetup

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15977 and 1 other person
Everything is fine and straight as long as you said no homo. Did u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Hikicel69, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
but OP mirin your low inhib, you sound like a Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15977
Least gay looksmax user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, Niklaus Mikaelson and 5 others
how can i even fucking cope. installed grindr at 3 am to look for some traps. somene without location/picture or name messaged me and told me to come to him, said he will pay for the cab etc. i was like whatever so i just went for it. apparently the dude owns a bar so we meet up, he pays for my cab. he gives me like 3 glasses of whiskey and we go to the bathroom(he lives wit his boyfriend apparently, and hes sleeping upstairs). so we go to the toilet, dude starts playing with my dick and sucks it. im not getting hard at all. wants me to fuck him raw withou a condom or suck his dick. i try to get it hard, tell him i need 5 mins and go to the other bathroom and try to get hard by fapping to pics of my gf but cant gt hard at all. so i go back and just give him a condom i have and he fucked me in the ass, came in like 5 min. the cab ride from my home to the bar cost like 10-15 eur, i go outside and he gives me 5 eur for a ride back. walked 5 miles back home, stepfathris awake an ask me if i was visiting a girl and fcked heer. i said yeah. god i can still smell his perfume on my body. deleted grindr already
Was the guy decent looking at least?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, fjor2096 and 2 others
Lol:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15977
that doesnt make it any better jfl
If it was above average to chadlite, i'd be a bit impressed. Maybe even a gymcel,
but if he let himself get fucked by a subhuman i'd be disappointed in him

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AlexanderTheGreat11, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I'd be very scared to be raped by him. I don't want none, not even while drunk.
Try ecstasy

Being drunk feels like nothing compared to it

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15977
What's it like?
So euphoric

Music sounds 10 times better and you start loving people and the world

Hugging a pillow feels like an orgasm JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
So euphoric

Music sounds 10 times better and you start loving people and the world

Hugging a pillow feels like an orgasm JFL
Maybe I'll play with my plushies if I ever take it. Maybe it'll be like being a kid again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
jfl Is this a copy pasta?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15977
Grindr isn't where you find traps/trannies/femboys, it's all hairy gay dudes
They usually list themselves as female on dating apps like TInder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
Nothing worse getting filled with tranny seed then farting out the cum bubbles on the train down charing cross

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Richard_Hungwell
Ни одного слова. Убей себя/
Not a word kys fag

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 15977
i try to get it hard, tell him i need 5 mins and go to the other bathroom and try to get hard by fapping to pics of my gf but cant gt hard at all.
caged hard at this bit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
kill yourself

Just why the fuck would u do shit like this OP???