Got fucking Fired. No savings. In a new city far from home. FUCK THESE CUCKS

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
FUCKING HATE THIS SCAM JEW SYSTEM OF WORK.

I am a new hire and worked in the financial services industry and these stupid cunts are big pussies about " verification " of customers. Apparently just because I spoke with a wife's husband on her "individual account", and cause I got a warning and then the second time I mentioned the type of account " yes I see you have a joint account/custodial account before asking them the security questions " they fired my ass. I acknowledged the mistake and literally in 200 fucking calls these 2 occurred DURING MY TRAINING.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUCKING MISTAKES IN TRAINING WHAT THE FUCK. HOLY SHIT. 2 WRONG CALLS and I'M GONE. FUCK THESE CUNTS.

Haven't told anyone. Parents going to get pretty upset as they wanted to kick me out so badly. Now its all gone.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, Gaia262 and 10 others
Dont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Prince88 and Deleted member 17829
At least i didnt get fired from a job bozo! whats next mcdonalds? put lettuce on my burger and you will get fired again.
08BABFE9 A28F 49FB AEB8 AA765AFB990D

u at mcdonalds

At least i didnt get fired from a job bozo! whats next mcdonalds? put lettuce on my burger and you will get fired again.
I got experience now and uni graduated. Will be a bitch to find a job but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

I am a new hire and worked in the financial services industry and these stupid cunts are big pussies about " verification " of customers. Apparently just because I spoke with a wife's husband on her "individual account", and cause I got a warning and then the second time I mentioned the type of account " yes I see you have a joint account/custodial account before asking them the security questions " they fired my ass. I acknowledged the mistake and literally in 200 fucking calls these 2 occurred DURING MY TRAINING.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUCKING MISTAKES IN TRAINING WHAT THE FUCK. HOLY SHIT. 2 WRONG CALLS and I'M GONE. FUCK THESE CUNTS.

Haven't told anyone. Parents going to get pretty upset as they wanted to kick me out so badly. Now its all gone.
Deserve it tbh, why didn't you work harder goyim? :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17829

Damn, 2 mistakes? They must've hated you I aint gonna lie. I fucked up like for 1 month straight and aint get fired, then again I worked in the fast food industry, so they don't really expect much in the first place

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Damn, 2 mistakes? They must've hated you I aint gonna lie. I fucked up like for 1 month straight and aint get fired, then again I worked in the fast food industry, so they don't really expect much in the first place
they were prob just glad you showed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Where do you live ? I didn’t know they could fire for mistakes while in training

The incel gets fired when the first opportunity arises while Chad who doesn't do his job and fucks around with coworkers all day gets promoted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Gaia262 and Deleted member 17829

No bro, you're not supposed to make those mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Get back on the fry grill bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and FailedNormieManlet
The incel gets fired when the first opportunity arises while Chad who doesn't do his job and fucks around with coworkers all day gets promoted

No bro, you're not supposed to make those mistakes.
Well apparently the normies somehow were fucking up like me in the beginning, but the problem was I was already on the low performance warning list. So then the assholes started to likely listen in on every call.

Looks theory

I do 0 work yet my female manager does some of the work for me and says don't worry about doing this JFL

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

That’s crazy they fired u for that during training. I have basically same job and I rarely ask security questions JFL. I heard u only get screwed with that if they submit a account request when they weren’t the owner and u submit it.

GO ER AND ACID ATTACK UR NIGGER JEW OF A BOSS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member