Got fully candid video of me now but i wont be able to post it rip

D

Deleted

Lurker
Its a video from a news site mostly just of my side profile but my name is literally on my fucking hat so its not postable jfl
A80116e96f97d7ceac519a3a514ee39a

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Also 6'2 is still comfortably above average height even in Sweden.

Noticed this when i was at a like graduation type party (people who don't usually go out came aswell) and i was like top 20% male height so like top 10% of the whole party as no girl was taller than me. There are the giants here and there but most people seem to be 5'9-6'1 range.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Noticed this when i was at a like graduation type party (people who don't usually go out came aswell) and i was like top 20% male height so like top 10% of the whole party as no girl was taller than me. There are the giants here and there but most people seem to be 5'9-6'1 range.
I’m 6’1 in Canada and I noticed today that even with my height I height mogged almost everyone comfortably without frauding my height with lifts or shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Damn u mog me

didn't u said u were 6'1 in other post?

another banger

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

In my experience average height for a young Swede (excluding ethnics) is around 5'11/179-181 cm range