Got ghosted after first meet up

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
Fucking lol, why did I agree to this awkward meet up

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@Squirtle I booked a train overnight when I was going back to uni from Holi holidays just cause this foid asked me to, same uni and all though we didn't meet before, else i woulda gone in a plane, anyway we met up at a railway station the chick was with her friend

Maybe going in such a scenario was dumb on my part cause lack of lighting I didn't mog as much etc

We met up shook hands and basic intro and shit and then mid convo (by the way she looked like total shit, absolutely nothing like her pics), she said "hey you go on we'll catch you later"

We literally had adjacent compartments I thought it'd be fun could have gone their but my cortisol was spiked all night i couldn't sleep never travelling in a train again I didn't go there..

We were texting on a roll before meet looking to spot meet up but after that nothing. Nada

I just sent a text then "Well that was brief"

and in the morning when we reached I could have expected them to atleast wait or go together but no I could see them leaving I waited a bit on purpose so they left and then I went into the cab cause I didn't have my contact lenses just woke up and looked shit

At 10am I got a reply "(her friend)'s parents were there 😂"

Fucking curry foids man, its so over. Btw i mogged her to oblivion when we met

Now I sent a text demanding some clarification maybe a bit cuckish but whatever

'Wasn’t the meet a bit awkward? Thought we could have left together in the morning"

This foid has the time to post insta stories but not give a reply atp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, InnerVoid and Jason Voorhees
Every foid is like this

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and One Rep Max
@brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss

Also i could not sleep cause the faggot in middle birth kept banging the upper berth with his knees thought it was some fat diabetic uncle with myoclonic seizures but it was some tallfag who didn't have legroom

Only explanation is i was maybe not as tall as expected or looked subhuman in the lighting

Cause my old dates said I looked better in person than pictures, unfortunately can't say the same about this pink haired feminist foid

@SecularIslamist @MakinItHappen

Give me some replies ffs

Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Brutal shit
What do u think the explanation is i mean she did give a sorry excuse for a reply not outright ghost ghost but still

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is just the beginning. Sounds like it was your first time. Strap in nigga.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and One Rep Max
This is just the beginning. Sounds like it was your first time. Strap in nigga.
Yeah I'm not used to this cause last time I had sex on first meetup got unreal amount of validation now this it doesn't compute

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What do u think the explanation is i mean she did give a sorry excuse for a reply not outright ghost ghost but still
Idk. Seems absurd to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
You didn’t look like pics or too short

• +1
explanation: autism

did u read the thing

she was like you go on we’ll catch you later

Later the explanation that her friends parents were there
she was with her friend that's already a red-flag. it means she wasn't interested it was just her getting ego-boost

• +1
Has happened to me to. Women are just unpredictable. Some ghost and leave, some stay

• +1
she was with her friend that's already a red-flag. it means she wasn't interested it was just her getting ego-boost
I agreed to this it was dumb as fick on my part not having my own agenda and going with them

She literally asked me why don’t u come with me over text before

i get ghosted every time. even girls im in the same circle with ghost me. yesterday i met with a girl in a voulteering group in in that we had gone out with in january and she was cold as fuck. muh proximity. these bitches dont give a shit how awkward things gona be

• +1
Update:

She didn’t reply on insta so I unsent the messages and unfollowed her

She saw that yet she still follows me (also follower count mogs me hard)

3 weeks later I made a post posting pictures of clouds and within 2 seconds she “liked” my post. Looked through her following list she hardly likes any post ever

Also couple of days I accidentally super liked her roommate on bumble who I also met that day, cringed so hard I deleted the bumble account

Anyway, What is this supposed to mean, ffs foids man

Last edited:
Update:

She didn’t reply on insta so I unsent the messages and unfollowed her

She saw that yet she still follows me (also follower count mogs me hard)

3 weeks later I made a post posting pictures of clouds and within 2 seconds she “liked” my post. Looked through her following list she hardly likes any post ever

What is this supposed to mean, ffs foids man
@InnerVoid @Squirtle @TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Squirtle I booked a train overnight when I was going back to uni from Holi holidays just cause this foid asked me to, same uni and all though we didn't meet before, else i woulda gone in a plane, anyway we met up at a railway station the chick was with her friend

Maybe going in such a scenario was dumb on my part cause lack of lighting I didn't mog as much etc

We met up shook hands and basic intro and shit and then mid convo (by the way she looked like total shit, absolutely nothing like her pics), she said "hey you go on we'll catch you later"

We literally had adjacent compartments I thought it'd be fun could have gone their but my cortisol was spiked all night i couldn't sleep never travelling in a train again I didn't go there..

We were texting on a roll before meet looking to spot meet up but after that nothing. Nada

I just sent a text then "Well that was brief"

and in the morning when we reached I could have expected them to atleast wait or go together but no I could see them leaving I waited a bit on purpose so they left and then I went into the cab cause I didn't have my contact lenses just woke up and looked shit

At 10am I got a reply "(her friend)'s parents were there 😂"

Fucking curry foids man, its so over. Btw i mogged her to oblivion when we met

Now I sent a text demanding some clarification maybe a bit cuckish but whatever

'Wasn’t the meet a bit awkward? Thought we could have left together in the morning"

This foid has the time to post insta stories but not give a reply atp
Nigga thats on u for travelling

• JFL