got giga blackpilled yesterday and I have giga fragile ego(night out story)

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
went out yesterday I was outside the bar/club and chatted up a few women. they were not really attractive tho, after some
time 2 friends came out of the club again ans joined us and I asked the one I chatted with to rate us. she gave me a 7 and the other friend a 6 and my chad friend a 10. than revoked that to a 9 because she said no-one is a 10 but had lust in her eyes. He recently ended his relation ship with a high tier becky and fucked 6 women since than, in like 4 weeks. After hearing the rates I just left the club without telling anyone I was legit about to incell rage. I need to loose weight again my face is just not good enough at the moment brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman and humanoidsub7
went out yesterday I was outside the bar/club and chatted up a few women. they were not really attractive tho, after some
time 2 friends came out of the club again ans joined us and I asked the one I chatted with to rate us. she gave me a 7 and the other friend a 6 and my chad friend a 10. than revoked that to a 9 because she said no-one is a 10 but had lust in her eyes. He recently ended his relation ship with a high tier becky and fucked 6 women since than, in like 4 weeks. After hearing the rates I just left the club without telling anyone I was legit about to incell rage. I need to loose weight again my face is just not good enough at the moment brutal
Kill the chad and posses his body using dark magic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, humanoidsub7, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
Kill the chad and posses his body using dark magic.
brutal thing is he has legit the worst frame I've ever seen. due has the frame of a 13 year old but it doesn't matter in the slightest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman and humanoidsub7
Same im losing my sanity

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
brutal thing is he has legit the worst frame I've ever seen. due has the frame of a 13 year old but it doesn't matter in the slightest
No shit it doesn’t matter face over everything dumb nigger
JFL if you think literally anything can compensate for face

you was betrayed by 5´8

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel