Got height and eye color pilled tonight

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
3rd date with a Mexican girl, we slept together. Pillow talk she goes the two things that totally got me about you. You're colored eyes (frauded I wear blue contacts) and you're height (frauded I wear 4 inch lifts)

This story sounds too perfect I know, but word for word that's what she told me, the two things about me the most frauded she said she loved the most. Plus she kept playing with my nose (which also I've had work on) like literally she kept running her fingers down it from profile view when laying next to me

JFL I expect to be accused of making this entire story up, but this literally just happened.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Yuya Moggershima, Golang and 46 others
Whats her psl?

fuck that’s brutal ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, Catawampus and 6 others
Whats her psl?

Shes a 4'11'' 90 pound skinny hispanic chick. Dunno PSL but IRL she's like 7.5/10 normie. She's like my family would love you cause you're white and have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 5634, Arvenas and 9 others
Shes a 4'11'' 90 pound skinny hispanic chick. Dunno PSL but IRL she's like 7.5/10 normie. She's like my family would love you cause you're white and have blue eyes
Would u ever get stroma

The funniest thing is too the first 10 minutes I met her the first date she asked if I was wearing contacts, i said no

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Adreyan, Nosecel, Deleted member 5746 and 29 others
Bruh I hate short women, theyre the worst always expecting a tall man. Tell her shes a midget Spic and you dont care about what her beaner family thinks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 5258, Patient A and 11 others
telling you what you want to hear jfl. it's a comfort test after sleeping with you to rationalize her slooty behavior.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
How tall are you with those heels on?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 7 others
doesn’t surprise me at all.

also had a girl play with my nose like that post-OP and she sucked my dick not long after.
Psl theories are all true

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
which contact brand are you using ?

she kept playing with my nose (which also I've had work on) like literally she kept running her fingers down it from profile view when laying next to me

3rd date with a Mexican girl, we slept together. Pillow talk she goes the two things that totally got me about you. You're colored eyes (frauded I wear blue contacts) and you're height (frauded I wear 4 inch lifts)

This story sounds too perfect I know, but word for word that's what she told me, the two things about me the most frauded she said she loved the most. Plus she kept playing with my nose (which also I've had work on) like literally she kept running her fingers down it from profile view when laying next to me

JFL I expect to be accused of making this entire story up, but this literally just happened.
After seeing a pic of you, I don't doubt this. Actually, I think you're not telling enough OP.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
But she is 4'11,what the fuck!Actuallly I think they do not know what makes attracted to men,even us for examole do not really know what physical attributes really makes us attracted to the women,usually it is a combination of them,so it must be the same for them.I think she said it just to talk.Still it ks better when some of them say:I do not know why I am doing this,I am not like this

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 685
(frauded I wear 4 inch lifts)
3c6

how nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
OP did she not notice you taking off your 4 inch stilts in the bedroom ?

Attachments

• 61z6NTfRGDL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    61z6NTfRGDL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 65
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 1751 and 21 others
you wore 4 inch lifts then took them off before going to bed with her and she didn't notice??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Lifefuel for my pct hazel eyes and 6’1 frauded with lifts

suifuel for my crooked dorsal hump nose fuarkkk

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
you wore 4 inch lifts then took them off before going to bed with her and she didn't notice??
OP did she not notice you taking off your 4 inch stilts in the bedroom ?
He won't answer this lol. Neither if he has had LTR. It's a shame because I also wear 4 inches lifts and would like to know.

One day i fell asleep and one foid was gonna take my shoes off and I lashed out I said smth like: don't touch me I'm sleeping. Do it again and I'm leaving lol. She thought i was crazy....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 9 others
He won't answer this lol. Neither if he has had LTR. It's a shame because I also wear 4 inches lifts and would like to know.

One day i fell asleep and one foid was gonna take my shoes off and I lashed out I said smth like: don't touch me I'm sleeping. Do it again and I'm leaving lol. She thought i was crazy....
he has lift slippers in his house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Stingray, RAITEIII and 4 others
he has lift slippers in his house
Fair enough but I'm not sure how do those lift slippers compare to the 4 inches I fraud. I think I'd need close to 3...

I'll try to find some info so I can fraud max all the time

4 inch lifts is fucking ridiculous though. Come on, you frauding manlet scum. Legit makes me mad that dwarves like the OP are walking around pretending to be human height. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4416, RAITEIII and 8 others
What colored contacts did you use? Link?

People here have 0 knowledge about lifts. There is no way he wore 4 inch lifts - its impossible to walk in legit 4 inch lifts without walking like a complete faggot - like a runway model.
Better take all of his stories with a grain of salt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
lol this girl i briefly dated complimented my nose (among other things) and i've also had a rhino

This has been a good laugh boys. Fuck I can just imagine the look on her face as you sink to the floor after taking of those literal clown shoes. It's to late at that point anyway
lol this girl i briefly dated complimented my nose (among other things) and i've also had a rhino
Must have felt good man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, RAITEIII and SayNoToRotting
Hey bro

How can you fraud 4 inches?

Best I can do with lifts is 2

Spotted OP on his date.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5634, Nosecel and 13 others
@Alarico8 fugg.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
a decade commited to frauding your looks and you can only date a genuine midget immigrant

just lmao

here i am sweeping up actresses with no outstanding features, just proportioned height and a incredible phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Gaia262, Chadeep and 6 others
This niggas stories full of plot holes

4 inch lifts is fucking ridiculous though. Come on, you frauding manlet scum. Legit makes me mad that dwarves like the OP are walking around pretending to be human height. JFL.
Keep crying for my 6'3

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents

Haha funny story bro. She likes your fake Attributes. Still u slayed.

But jfl her height.. 4'11😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
People here have 0 knowledge about lifts. There is no way he wore 4 inch lifts - its impossible to walk in legit 4 inch lifts without walking like a complete faggot - like a runway model.
Better take all of his stories with a grain of salt.
20200202 123912

10 cm
This niggas stories full of plot holes
Tell me and i will answer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
4 inch lifts? Maximum I' ever can do is 1.75. with shoes it's 2 and I'm 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadelite
Bruh I hate short women, theyre the worst always expecting a tall man. Tell her shes a midget Spic and you dont care about what her beaner family thinks.
i swear why is i always my dogshit posts that get a like of likes

Your children will be short and stubby just like you. You’re the one that will be crying bro
No children for my sub 10 inches dick . But if I had them I'd hgh maxx them bro.

Sometimes I really wonder if this is just an elaborate troll account

how did you take off the 4 inch lifts without her noticing?

Also aren’t you 6 ft to begin with? that’s a solid height man no need to fraud more than an inch

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and RAITEIII
Hey bro

How can you fraud 4 inches?

Best I can do with lifts is 2
He said he always wears shoes that are 2 inches thick and wears 2 inch insoles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
that first paragraph made me lol hard ngl

hey where do you get your contacts from

It happened again with a separate girl, except just eye color pilled.

Tinder girl from Spain, dark hair dark eyes. We hung out a lot over the last 3 days and some things she told me is goes crazy about guys with light eyes, that's the first thing she looks for and made sure when we met in person to look at the color of my eyes. She wishes she was born with blue eyes every day, thinks the Nazis were great bc they loveed blue eyes blonde hair and she works in the genetic field and says that as soon as genetic designer babies exist she will have children with only blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

So I showed her a pic of this guy and she said he is literally the best looking guy shes seen

1eae3dc3a482820b9ec528e443f63488.jpg

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@chadpreetinthemaking

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Chadeep, anti caking agents and 3 others