Got height and eye color pilled tonight

3rd date with a Mexican girl, we slept together. Pillow talk she goes the two things that totally got me about you. You're colored eyes (frauded I wear blue contacts) and you're height (frauded I wear 4 inch lifts)

This story sounds too perfect I know, but word for word that's what she told me, the two things about me the most frauded she said she loved the most. Plus she kept playing with my nose (which also I've had work on) like literally she kept running her fingers down it from profile view when laying next to me

JFL I expect to be accused of making this entire story up, but this literally just happened.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Subhuman grey-blue eye color checking in
It happened again with a separate girl, except just eye color pilled.

Tinder girl from Spain, dark hair dark eyes. We hung out a lot over the last 3 days and some things she told me is goes crazy about guys with light eyes, that's the first thing she looks for and made sure when we met in person to look at the color of my eyes. She wishes she was born with blue eyes every day, thinks the Nazis were great bc they loveed blue eyes blonde hair and she works in the genetic field and says that as soon as genetic designer babies exist she will have children with only blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

So I showed her a pic of this guy and she said he is literally the best looking guy shes seen

1eae3dc3a482820b9ec528e443f63488.jpg

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse max 1mb

Tinder girl from Spain, dark hair dark eyes. We hung out a lot over the last 3 days and some things she told me is goes crazy about guys with light eyes, that's the first thing she looks for and made sure when we met in person to look at the color of my eyes. She wishes she was born with blue eyes every day, thinks the Nazis were great bc they loveed blue eyes blonde hair and she works in the genetic field and says that as soon as genetic designer babies exist she will have children with only blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

So I showed her a pic of this guy and she said he is literally the best looking guy shes seen

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@chadpreetinthemaking
Ok fuck it, im getting green or hazel colour contacts, try them out, and defo gonna get laser eye colour change. If women value it this much to a point some fetishize it then might as well go ahead. Must be brutal redpill knowing she wouldnt care for u if not for coloured contacts

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@chadpreetinthemaking
coloring and pheno pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Where did you get the 4-inch lifts

Nvm my bad didn't read properly

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2846
I don't use contacts because I'm scared they might fall off or move or smth. There's a circle in the eye you can notice it's a contact...

He won't answer this lol. Neither if he has had LTR. It's a shame because I also wear 4 inches lifts and would like to know.

One day i fell asleep and one foid was gonna take my shoes off and I lashed out I said smth like: don't touch me I'm sleeping. Do it again and I'm leaving lol. She thought i was crazy....
Do you fuck with shoes on
948D5CFA 4668 40D0 B962 919C1EAFACCE

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Do you fuck with shoes on
View attachment 301875
No but if u ltr they'll discover tbh.

Life frauding this way equals slayage, ons and be that guy none can ltr or get to know too much, like amnesia. If he were to ltr his contacts and lifts would be discovered.

You do get way more attention but u gotta pay that price.

Nvm can be a temporary fix if ure still growing, LL and get stroma

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
@Amnesia Im considering hitting the gym but I need fraud advice from u...

How do u do it?

@Amnesia Im considering hitting the gym but I need fraud advice from u...

How do u do it?
For shoes?
I wear height frauded sneakers to the gym, they take a bit of getting used to but I am able to workout in them just fine

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Danish_Retard
Imagine looksmaxing to fuck ethinics
I can do that rn

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@chadpreetinthemaking
It's always funny to me how females play eugenics while having subhuman genes themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5634 and Gaia262
Oh man...

It's one thing to spend 4 years on these forums to rot,

but to actually have a lot of sexual success and still spend all day on here sounds like a nightmare. If I reached the peak of achievements and still didn't feel content, what else is there to do? Suicide?

There must be something you are not telling us.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4430
i love how this guy can just post a hard to believe story and easily rake in 40+ reactions. lookspill at it once again

4 inch lifts is giga cope tbh