Got her number

Golgo13

Golgo13

Atlas Mountains
I just got a solid 9/10 girl s number in a upper middle class/ rich people café frequented by pretty girls.

She was studying there and so was i, i kept sneaking looks here and there when she caught me a couple times
Few seconds later she was touching her hair and sometimes moving it from side to the other side.

I mustered courage and prepped myself, no PUA shit none of the motivational or script shit i decided to say hi and let whatever comes off the top of my head out.
I did take a while tho and i could feel my heart beating
I have a gf it s not like i really wanted her number i didnt expect a babe like that to give me her number anyway but i knew id feel bad about it for weeks if i didnt do it.
She could tell i was nervous and mustering courage, i walked straight to her from across the place we sat in opposite directions so she saw me coming she looked away right before i got close enough i then said hi
She looked back at me smiling and said hi back i didnt do none of the frame pua convo fuckery shit i just straight up told her i thought she was cute, i was going home but i just had to ask for your number before i go
She giggled and said oh? In a question type way.
I then asked her what s her name and you could tell i was very nervous from my voice at this point i even started high and finished low the way i was speaking.
Im sure she noticed i was nervous plus she saw me taking my time across the room before i finally walked to her.

She told me her name and asked about mine while giggling again.
Then she gave me her phone number and that was it we didnt talk any longer than that i didnt do any PUA bs and tbh im average looking and 5ft9.

I was feeling hyper good the way i walked away after that victory especially because i walked up to her fully expecting a "im sorry i have a bf" i wouldnt have felt bad tbh.
But now i could feel my chest explodong with pride and just this pure wtf feeling
Im still happy i did it.
Not gona cheat on le gf tho.
Just kind of practice im trying to do now.
I walked past a group of guys there who were looking and felt like a lion cruising around.
Got on my motorcycle and went on a ride around the city singing and all hyped up.
Istg this girl could be insta famous for all i know she really looked like that callibar of girls.

Im just saying, u dont really need game lmao the only game u need is dont be feminine and dont be a creep.
If u get rejected be polite and click next.

Fuck all of that PUA conversation game bullshit so many people waste hours watching garbage that ends up hurting them in the real world.

Looksmax fashionmax have a life have a social circle and moneymax.
All the game you need is summed up in "Hi + be honest about intentions"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Zias, hennypapi and 5 others
90EC567A A45D 48AC 89BA A1B36AA490DC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11057, Patient A, IdiAmin and 22 others
I’m not reading that wall of text Greycell

There was absolutely no need for making this post lengthy

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Hector, Chadeep and 6 others
I just got a solid 9/10 girl s number in a upper middle class/ rich people café frequented by pretty girls.

She was studying there and so was i, i kept sneaking looks here and there when she caught me a couple times
Few seconds later she was touching her hair and sometimes moving it from side to the other side.

I mustered courage and prepped myself, no PUA shit none of the motivational or script shit i decided to say hi and let whatever comes off the top of my head out.
I have a gf it s not like i really wanted her number i didnt expect a babe like that to give me her number anyway but i knew id feel bad about it for weeks if i didnt do it.
She could tell i was nervous and mustering courage, i walked straight to her from across the place we sat in opposite directions so she saw me coming she looked away right before i got close enough i then said hi
She looked back at me smiling and said hi back i didnt do none of the frame pua convo fuckery shit i just straight up told her i thought she was cute, i was going home but i just had to ask for your number before i go
I then asked her what s her name and you could tell i was very nervous from my voice at this point i even started high and finished low the way i was speaking.
Im sure she noticed i was nervous plus she saw me taking my time across the room before i finally walked to her.

Then she gave me her phone number and that was it we didnt talk any longer than that i didnt do any PUA bs and tbh im average looking and 5ft9.

I was feeling hyper good the way i walked away after that victory especially because i walked up to her fully expecting a "im sorry i have a bf" i wouldnt have felt bad tbh.
But now i could feel my chest explodong with pride and just this pure wtf feeling
Im still happy i did it.
I walked past a group of guys there who were looking and felt like a lion cruising around.
Got on my motorcycle and went on a ride around the city singing and all hyped up.
Istg this girl could be insta famous for all i know she really looked like that callibar of girls.

Im just saying, u dont really need game lmao the only game u need is dont be feminine and dont be a creep.

Fuck all of that PUA conversation game bullshit so many people waste hours watching garbage that ends up hurting them in the real world.

Whoa thanks for the study with citations

jk gg bro

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13

Im still happy i did it.

PUA is fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, gamma and Golgo13
I just got a solid 9/10 girl s number
I hate men that can't rate

Redpillers and normies are always overrating girls, they really can't rate and say bullshit like "I fucked a 9/10 girl bro!!"

A 9/10 girl is like a Victoria Secret's model, you have problably never seen IRL a 9/10 girl, let alone get her number

This is a 9/10 girl, learn to rate you fuckin simp
801a24a13558f3d7714b208097d7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, AsGoodAsItGets and MikeMew'sBitch

Redpillers and normies are always overrating girls, they really can't rate and say bullshit like "I fucked a 9/10 girl bro!!"

A 9/10 girl is like a Victoria Secret's model, you have problably never seen IRL a 9/10 girl, let alone get her number

View attachment 1087000
nose

View attachment 1087000
Yes this is so true jesus christ. 6 = decent, 7 = good, 8 = wow, 9 = holy fucking shit. Hate copers who dish out 9-10s

• +1
Reactions: gamma

View attachment 1087000
Yes this is so true jesus christ. 6 = decent, 7 = good, 8 = wow, 9 = holy fucking shit. Hate copers who dish out 9-10s
Legit, concern.
Most people rate percentile.
Like calling a 90 percenatyile person a 9/10.
While PSL 90 percentile is like 5+PSL / 8

Just because PUA game is bullshit.
doesn't mean it's a bad idea, to have a bit of a conversation and show social skills with a woman, when getting to know her.
Still good job @ doing the chatting up, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and IdiAmin