Got hgh but have family history of diabetes

X

xxashton

Lyrica
title, my mum is getting tested for diabetes rn as she has all the symptoms. Should i go through with gh or just do cjc or something

manletdom is a lot worse than diabetes, now get to shooting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddotguy, kebab, TheDragon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
title, my mum is getting tested for diabetes rn as she has all the symptoms. Should i go through with gh or just do cjc or something
Well, the safest option is not to take HGH and take something else like Ipamorelin, a very selective GHRP that isn't known for having deleterious effects in terms of blood sugar.

But I'd recommend getting a blood glucose monitor, and taking metformin along side your HGH usage to make sure that your values aren't out of wack!

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Well, the safest option is not to take HGH and take something else like Ipamorelin, a very selective GHRP that isn't known for having deleterious effects in terms of blood sugar.

But I'd recommend getting a blood glucose monitor, and taking metformin along side your HGH usage to make sure that your values aren't out of wack!
thank you, is cjc 1295 the same as ipamorelin and would cjc 1295dac be bad for blood suger