Got hit with a boost of confidence

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I have 2 jobs, a day job and freelancing for the entertainment industry. Ive worked on a few sets where i got small time actors and actresses to follow my instagram and a lot of my coworkers from freelancing got my information for future job opportunities.
But my big hit recently was running the sound system in an underground punk club in my city. It was hype and all the bands fucked heavy with me and followed my instagram as well. One group was 2 girls from LA and we ended up hanging out for a bit and exchanging information they later hit me with the "whenever you're in LA hit us up!". The female bassist for another group ended up following me on instagram as well, as well as the full 1980s looking goth DJ at the club.

It I want to try to use that momentum to help me continue my weight loss and gains and also I want to ask this art student girl from my day job. I had so many people the other night organically follow my instagram, and i've even talked to this girl at retail day job a handful of times and got along great with her, but been too afraid to follow her instagram even though i know it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, justbegan, Prince88 and 1 other person
Fat loss can descend you by two psl points

schizo ramblings for the off topic

Also water

Not a single ion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Good development