Got hugged by a girl and she asked me if I was sweating

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
She asked me if I could give her a hug, I gave it to her, and she asked me "are you sweating?" I told her no; my clothes simply didn't dry properly. She didn't give a fuck about the fact that my clothes were probably full of sweat and kept grabbing my sweatshirt to check that it was wet.
Bizarre? Yeah.
Anyways, I need advice (besides losing weight and using deodorant) on how to stop sweating so much because I've already had problems with it. Any advice would be appreciated and used.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Salt and baking soda under armpit . Something like that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
Aplly Gunpowder in a barrel next to your mandible in a centric vertical position and then pull the trigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nanefer, bratkarlo, User28823 and 8 others
i have the same problem

i am lean yet i sweat like a motherfucker, there's no solution sadly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 43822 and PseudoMaxxer
She asked me if I could give her a hug, I gave it to her, and she asked me "are you sweating?" I told her no; my clothes simply didn't dry properly. She didn't give a fuck about the fact that my clothes were probably full of sweat and kept grabbing my sweatshirt to check that it was wet.
Bizarre? Yeah.
Anyways, I need advice (besides losing weight and using deodorant) on how to stop sweating so much because I've already had problems with it. Any advice would be appreciated and used.
Use this. Avoid using deodorant because it only masks the odor. Instead, opt for an antiperspirant, which effectively stops sweating. If you experience excessive sweating, consult a dermatologist.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and PseudoMaxxer
Bizarre? Yeah.
you can only combat the smell not the look just wear a jacket in class theory

• So Sad
you can only combat the smell not the look just wear a jacket in class theory
I wear hoodies and jackets most of the times, but it's always the same problem. 😭

yes and get cancer. i love parabens
I agree It's best to avoid using products that may be carcinogenic. Another option is to use baby powder, even though it may be less effective.

You likely have hyperhydrosis so can get really strong anti persperent stuff from a doctor

• +1