Got humiliated today

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
We were having a debate on abortion in my history class and a girl said her body her choice I told her about the ethics of abortion and another girl started debating me. She was talking then I interrupted her and she shhh'd me, then all the girls in my class went ape shit laughing at me and one girl even said "what a strong woman" unironically

giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 283 and jefferson
We were having a debate on abortion in my history class and a girl said her body her choice I told her about the ethics of abortion and another girl started debating me. She was talking then I interrupted her and she shhh'd me, then all the girls in my class went ape shit laughing at me and one girl even said "what a strong woman" unironically
shouldve beat her ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 283

Time to Seung-Hui Chomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Just lift bro let her respect you next time

• +1
its ogre

• +1
Shoulda went all sassy on that bitch.
snapping your fingers in a "Z" motion whilst moving your head from left to right saying "Donchu shush me yo white ass hoe".

• +1
You’re not supposed to get ina rgumenfs with females lol, dont take these creatures serious

• +1
Shoulda went all sassy on that bitch.
snapping your fingers in a "Z" motion whilst moving your head from left to right saying "Donchu shush me yo white ass hoe".
slayer

• +1
damn boyo how did you handle that? Sounds embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Tricky

Look man, I'm not one to cry autism, but this sounds like a Politico debate, where two memelords yell at each other for an hour.

• +1
You’re not supposed to get ina rgumenfs with females lol, dont take these creatures serious
yeah but still he should have insulted her, but like "bitch, ugly cunt" and whatnot

Just say this next time: “men are superior thats why you have to carry the baby, its the only thing nature thought you can do” and laugh hysterically, its gonna trigger them into self hate lol

• +1
Sorry boys, I went to pick up some Indian ingredients.
damn boyo how did you handle that? Sounds embarrassing
I sat there and took it then after class my teacher said to not let them put me down because of my opinion

You should say it is against God and it is unholy. That it is degenerate and unbecoming of a God fearing human and that they will not be allowed into heaven.

Wicked whores.

Damn their souls.