Got infected with scabies

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Most retarded shit imaginable.

I never leave my room, I haven't had close-contact (like sex or cuddling) in the last 8 months of my life.

Only way I could've gotten it is because I sat on the same bench some scabies-infected in the gym ?! but supposedly that is extremely unlikely (most transmissions are done by prolonged skin-contact)

makes no fucking sense. Me getting scabies is like a virgin getting aids without having sex.

Over for this world. I am the unluckiest motherfucker on this planet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 20370, to_stop_da_cope and 14 others
Pain in the ass to treat. I am on my 4th treatment course now. Ivermectin is garbage, using the cream now. Seems to have done the job for at least the first dose.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston
Bro is daniel larson

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Pain in the ass to treat. I am on my 4th treatment course now. Ivermectin is garbage, using the cream now. Seems to have do the trick for at least the first dose.
I did the cream 2 weeks ago, and repeated 1 week ago.

The itching/fucked-skin is only now slowly getting better. 1 week after the second treatment!!

Garbage disease. My skin is all fucked up still

Been on sleep medication for weeks, to cope with night itching

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
idk what that is

then again I never leave the house

I’m a hermit

I did the cream 2 weeks ago, and repeated 1 week ago.

The itching/fucked-skin is only now slowly getting better. 1 week after the second treatment!!

I've had it since august.. pray for me

Been on sleep medication for weeks, to cooe with night itching
I had to take shots every night the first week i had it on top of antihistamine cus the itching was so bad. felt like i actually had insects under my skin

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MoggerGaston
yup my original bites from august got infected, they're only now nearly gone from daily topical antibacterial and hydrocortisone

actual hell

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I've had it since august.. pray for me

I had to take shots every night the first week i had it on top of antihistamine cus the itching was so bad. felt like i actually had insects under my skin
I got it early September. Its fucked.

And i still dont know where I got it from. Pray for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52198
You likely had this bug when you were born in Belarus as is common

And then the Scabbie was dormant for 26 long years but decided to wake up and inflict its typical slav venom

I'm sorry boyo, but you will heal. The high T slav blood can fight off nasty shitskin insectoids like no tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 47552, JovenCansao and 4 others
  • JFL
You likely had this bug when you were born in Belarus as is common

And then the Scabbie was dormant for 26 long years but decided to wake up and inflict its typical slav venom

I'm sorry boyo, but you will heal. The high T slav blood can fight off nasty shitskin insectoids like no tomorrow
26yo this bitchass bug waited, finally decided it was time to attack, and 2 months later it died.

Over for these retarded lifeforms indeed

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
OH MY GOD I LOOKED THIS SHIT UP ANDS ITS FUCKING HORRIFYINGFDFJDC
I didnt even know this shit existed 1 month ago. And then suddenly you have it.

I had insane fucking stress, the reaction you have now. For 48hours or so.

Now I dont care much anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

I never leave my room, I haven't had close-contact (like sex or cuddling) in the last 8 months of my life.

Only way I could've gotten it is because I sat on the same bench some scabies-infected in the gym ?! but supposedly that is extremely unlikely (most transmissions are done by prolonged skin-contact)

makes no fucking sense. Me getting scabies is like a virgin getting aids without having sex.

Its toxins

• So Sad
I didnt even know this shit existed 1 month ago. And then suddenly you have it.

I had insane fucking stress, the reaction you have now. For 48hours or so.

Now I dont care much anymore.

how does it feel to know the itching you feel is mites clapping cheeks?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MoggerGaston
3806846 7BE297DB D363 43A3 A11D E5CBEF1EC81C

how does it feel to know the itching you feel is mites clapping cheeks?
Feels good knowing I poisoned them a week ago. All those little fuckers are dead now.

The itching is from my body responding to dead mites stuck under my skin now. But as my skin regenerates, the dead mites will eventually come to the surface and wash off

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 52198
Feels good knowing I poisoned them a week ago. All those little fuckers are dead now.

The itching is from my body responding to dead mites stuck under my skin now. But as my skin regenerates, the dead mites will eventually come to the surface and wash off
Best of luck to you sir. hopefully you dont get reinfected from your own fabrics around the house as well

• +1
Best of luck to you sir. hopefully you dont get reinfected from your own fabrics around the house as well
If i find new burrows, ill do ivermectin in combination with permethrine

• +1
Didn't see this sorry. Give me an update. I'm applying my second permethrin dose today.

As in any new itching bumps, rashes, linear burrows? I noticed a couple itchy bumps 1 day after my first dose which weren't there before, they are gone now. Same experience for you or no? Hoping it was an old bite reaction..

• +1

You do drugs as well get hiv test

• JFL
I still want to be your friend.

• +1

• Woah
As in any new itching bumps, rashes, linear burrows? I noticed a couple itchy bumps 1 day after my first dose which weren't there before, they are gone now. Same experience for you or no? Hoping it was an old bite reaction..
im over a week after my second dose, and only now, are symptoms starting to get better a lot. still have some light itching but idk if it's my skin still recovering or I still have some living bugs in me.

still have some new sus spots/burrows appearing, but could just be from a week ago, only now getting to the surface.

doctors in this country are completely useless and couldn't even diagnose me, so I ordered a microscope from the internet today. Should arrive this weekend and then I can scan myself for possible scabies to see if it's still there tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and Primalsplit
im over a week after my second dose, and only now, are symptoms starting to get better a lot. still have some light itching but idk if it's my skin still recovering or I still have some living bugs in me.

still have some new sus spots/burrows appearing, but could just be from a week ago, only now getting to the surface.

doctors in this country are completely useless and couldn't even diagnose me, so I ordered a microscope from the internet today. Should arrive this weekend and then I can scan myself for possible scabies to see if it's still there tbh.
If I get new bites after my second dose I'll get a skin scraping probably

• +1
If I get new bites after my second dose I'll get a skin scraping probably
treatment was a failure. (permethrin 2 times, 1 week apart) I got a cheap USB microscope and started checking suspicious spots/lines for scabies. Found one:

Beest1

Beest2

Which corresponds with literature of how scabies should look like under a microscope.

Researching my next step rn.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: JBWNeetcel, Skywalker and Deleted member 52198
We all know you're slaying everyday while complaining about being inkwell on looskmax

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
treatment was a failure. (permethrin 2 times, 1 week apart) I got a cheap USB microscope and started checking suspicious spots/lines for scabies. Found one:

View attachment 2611416
View attachment 2611418
Which corresponds with literature of how scabies should look like under a microscope.

Damn bro thats aids.

The burrows are that obvious?? I've had a few hard (tiny) shiny bumps + a tiny red bump which are itchy since my second dose a few days ago. They are nearly gone now. I'm praying this is just post-scabies syndrome / skin reaction to permethrin which is probably toxic asf. I've seen no white burrows like yours.

Did you wash everything on 60C and bag the stuff you couldn't, hover sofas and carpets etc?

I needed 2 tubes of permethrin per dose, if you used only one maybe it didn't cover fully.

You have my prayer brah

• +1
Damn bro thats aids.

The burrows are that obvious?? I've had a few hard (tiny) shiny bumps + a tiny red bump which are itchy since my second dose a few days ago. They are nearly gone now. I'm praying this is just post-scabies syndrome / skin reaction to permethrin which is probably toxic asf. I've seen no white burrows like yours.
i checked every red spot and bump I had, but I couldn't find any mites there. So could be something else, skin reaction of some sort.

This burrow is visible as a very thin white line when you look at your skin with a lot of light. The mite at the end, with the black mouth, is not visible for me with the naked eye. I need the microscope for that. I only see the white line.

But now that I look back on it, I do see a very small black dot at the end of the white line. So I guess it's visible with the naked eye afterall when you know what you are looking for and where

Did you wash everything on 60C and bag the stuff you couldn't, hover sofas and carpets etc?
Yes
I needed 2 tubes of permethrin per dose, if you used only one maybe it didn't cover fully.
1 tube was just enough to cover everything for me, but barely.
You have my prayer brah
It's over honestly.

I am back in severe depression. My skin looks absolutely DESTROYED near my ass and genitals, lower-back, hips.
I will never show myself without clothes on ever again. Disgusting Orc looking skin.

I am suspecting one retard femoid at my working place infected me. She wore plastic gloves from time to time, but not always, and touching the same stuff I also use for my job. I have no clue why she wore plastic gloves, didn't care to ask. But I am suspecting I got it from her.

I hate women so fucking much. They destroyed me mentally, and now physically.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 52198
i checked every red spot and bump I had, but I couldn't find any mites there. So could be something else, skin reaction of some sort.

This burrow is visible as a very thin white line when you look at your skin with a lot of light. The mite at the end, with the black mouth, is not visible for me with the naked eye. I need the microscope for that. I only see the white line.

But now that I look back on it, I do see a very small black dot at the end of the white line. So I guess it's visible with the naked eye afterall when you know what you are looking for and where

Yes

It's over honestly.

I am back in severe depression. My skin looks absolutely DESTROYED near my ass and genitals, lower-back, hips.
I will never show myself without clothes on ever again. Disgusting Orc looking skin.

I am suspecting one retard femoid at my working place infected me. She wore plastic gloves from time to time, but not always, and touching the same stuff I also use for my job. I have no clue why she wore plastic gloves, didn't care to ask. But I am suspecting I got it from her.

jfl at this fucking shit, my skin was already terrible looking from stretch marks and overall just horrible garbage skin genes.

and now it's even worse. JFL at life

• So Sad
Ye get 2 this time for each application. remember to cover every inch of skin, scalp face etc.
It's over honestly.

It'll heal brah. don't scratch it.. i didn't listen to that advise cus thought it was unlikely anything would happen but ALL the bites around my genitals got infected. Look into antihistamine and take that maybe to avoid the chance of being itchy. But ye i haven't been seeing anyone since i got it cus it looked horrid.

Keep me updated. Praying my second dose was the coup de grace, but based on the trend i'll prbs have to do another course.

• +1
Ye get 2 this time for each application. remember to cover every inch of skin, scalp face etc.

It'll heal brah. don't scratch it.. i didn't listen to that advise cus thought it was unlikely anything would happen but ALL the bites around my genitals got infected. Look into antihistamine and take that maybe to avoid the chance of being itchy. But ye i haven't been seeing anyone since i got it cus it looked horrid.

Keep me updated. Praying my second dose was the coup de grace, but based on the trend i'll prbs have to do another course.
anti histamine didnt do anything for me. i was taking 3-4x the normal dose of that garbage.

i have sleeping pills now, ill just stay sedated for the next 2 weeks while i take ivermectin or something. fuck this garbage life I hate everything ngl

• +1
anti histamine didnt do anything for me. i was taking 3-4x the normal dose of that garbage.

i have sleeping pills now, ill just stay sedated for the next 2 weeks while i take ivermectin or something. fuck this garbage life I hate everything ngl
lmao just make yourself cocktails brah that's what i did

I was raping you when you were sleeping

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
tf?
did you fuck a dog or a donkey OP?
i mean you already type like a foid.......@Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
tf?
did you fuck a dog or a donkey OP?
i mean you already type like a foid.......@Primalsplit
Are you fucking retarded in your head nigga?

scabies doesnt come from animals

View attachment 2611416
View attachment 2611418

Yes

It's over honestly.

Rip I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Does anyone know if this is scabies

IMG 3068
IMG 3015
IMG 3014

It’s all over my face,eyes,arms,feet and feels like stinging ,this little dots with flesh coloured circles around them

Should I just order ivermectin and permethrin from Alldaychemist immediately or should I wait to see what doctor says?

Does anyone know if this is scabies

View attachment 2618503View attachment 2618509View attachment 2618510

It’s all over my face,eyes,arms,feet and feels like stinging ,this little dots with flesh coloured circles around them

Should I just order ivermectin and permethrin from Alldaychemist immediately or should I wait to see what doctor says?
scabies often burrow in lines. You would see white lines, not just spots.

Could still be scabies but could be something else lol

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
scabies often burrow in lines. You would see white lines, not just spots.

Could still be scabies but could be something else lol
Brutal scabiespill,I just ordered ivermectin and perm will take both and then cyanide eppley shotgun implants

I thought it was a disease called molluscum which has no cure and got hopeful it might just be scabies which can be treated for most people

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and MoggerGaston
Brutal scabiespill,I just ordered ivermectin and perm will take both and then cyanide eppley shotgun implants

I thought it was a disease called molluscum which has no cure and got hopeful it might just be scabies which can be treated for most people
considering the luck we've had in life, might also be skin-cancer

over for us

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, ShowerMaxxing and RichardSpencel