Got infraorbital and jaw implants

I

Improver

Bronze
All I got is a big scar, hematoma and a red eye. Even nct. Over boyos just stick to filler surgery is cope☠️

Attachments

• FE88A497-27D4-4391-A13B-21D04DF8A0FD.jpeg
    FE88A497-27D4-4391-A13B-21D04DF8A0FD.jpeg
    882 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, zeek, Deleted member 8771 and 14 others
All I got is a big scar, hematoma and a red eye. Even nct. Over boyos just stick to filler surgery is cope☠️
shouldnt it heal? or he inserted the shortgun iplants?

Who was your surgeon

brutal after-pic. how long ago was the surgery? did you have your old jaw implant removed/reshaped?

I'd be too much of a bitch to let a surgeon place the infra-orbital implant through the lower eye-lid and potentially fuck up my lower lids by stretching them out too much.

just mew jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CristianT, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, CristianT, Prince88 and 2 others
brutal after-pic. how long ago was the surgery? did you have your old jaw implant removed/reshaped?

I'd be too much of a bitch to let a surgeon place the infra-orbital implant through the lower eye-lid and potentially fuck up my lower lids by stretching them out too much.
11 days, I should be chad by now. I'm getting ready to rope. goodbye buddyboyos

• Love it
Reactions: zeek
dont rope, keep trying to fix , anyways is it causing ur eye to be more negative tilt?

try fixing it this is just the risk of doing it

Can you show before pic?

Who was the surgeon?

Can you show the jaw before and afters?

Can the red eye thing heal?

Can you dm me before and after of eye area? I really want infraorbitals since I have a fat under eyelid. Also were these customs? I think if I do it, it will be with Taban.

looks good unironically

Didnt you already have jaw implants before? Is this the 3rd revision?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
atleast wait till it heals dude

who with? Eppley?

Infras SHOULD be inserted through the lower eyelid. This is a way better approach than inserting them through the mouth, since that can lead to nerve complications.

Inserting them through the eyelid can be done in 2 ways: transconjuctival approach and blepharoplasty approach. If done the latter way, there is a high risk of lower eyelid retraction. As we can see in OP. Taban does it right though, and inserts them through conjuctiva. this is safe.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
tag me in your suicide livestream, kthxbye

• +1
Reactions: Improver
Infras SHOULD be inserted through the lower eyelid. This is a way better approach than inserting them through the mouth, since that can lead to nerve complications.

Inserting them through the eyelid can be done in 2 ways: transconjuctival approach and blepharoplasty approach. If done the latter way, there is a high risk of lower eyelid retraction. As we can see in OP. Taban does it right though, and inserts them through conjuctiva. this is safe.
What's the downtime for these?

Like how much time I gotta book out for work? To the point of no external yellowing/redding. Or bruising.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
What's the downtime for these?

Like how much time I gotta book out for work? To the point of no external yellowing/redding. Or bruising.
OP was unlucky. You should be fine in a week or two. However, the swelling will linger for months. THough, it will be noticeable for aspies only. IRL you will be almost ok.

Inserting them through the eyelid can be done in 2 ways: transconjuctival approach and blepharoplasty approach.
What‘s the difference between the two?

What‘s the difference between the two?
THe former has a cut inside the eyelid, while the latter detaches the eyelid completely, like in canthoplasty.

• +1
THe former has a cut inside the eyelid, while the latter detaches the eyelid completely, like in canthoplasty.
Over. Latter looks like the equivalent of a stretched out pussy

• +1
Mirin money dedication and low inhibition

Can you show before pic?

Who was the surgeon?

Can you show the jaw before and afters?

Can the red eye thing heal?
I’m gonna have red eye for ever, it’s called red eye syndrome and happens when you injure the eyeball too much :feelsrope:

Mines were inserted through eyelid but my mogger design also needed a cut on the lateral canthus

• +1
I’m gonna have red eye for ever, it’s called red eye syndrome and happens when you injure the eyeball too much :feelsrope:
even red eye is better than brown eyes. You will be eye colour halo chad

• JFL
It looks kinda cool ngl some anime type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
@Improver Can you tell us who was your surgeon? If you can't or don't want to, then please tell us in which country the procedure was performed.

@Improver Can you tell us who was your surgeon? If you can't or don't want to, then please tell us in which country the procedure was performed.
this post is larp I’m recovering fine, send pm for surgeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back