Got into heated arguments with some Russians JFL 🤣🤣

-joe

-joe

Heartbroken over the .com foids
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,733
Reputation
7,329
Thread 'Можно мне трахнуть твоих женщин — ведь я индиец, представитель высшей расы? 😍'
https://looksmax.org/threads/mozhno...-ja-indiec-predstavitel-vysshej-rasy.2426854/

Translation-

Can I fuck your women—after all, I’m an Indian, a representative of the master race?

He said he would fuck my parents then I said I would fuck his whole family so hard I would send them to gandy heaven I guess they don’t like Indians 😢😔

people 🤣🤣 at least they fucking rep 😳😂

People frm my last thread who are maybe interested

@simematic @mx|4chi1 @price. @muhammad18347 @whiskers52
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiskers52, Игорь бурда, dsaliron and 6 others
Not reading all that 🤣🤣

No I’m not Russian 😉
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347 and price.
Thread 'Можно мне трахнуть твоих женщин — ведь я индиец, представитель высшей расы? 😍'
https://looksmax.org/threads/mozhno...-ja-indiec-predstavitel-vysshej-rasy.2426854/

Translation-

Can I fuck your women—after all, I’m an Indian, a representative of the master race?

He said he would fuck my parents then I said I would fuck his whole family so hard I would send them to gandy heaven I guess they don’t like Indian

people 🤣🤣 at least they fucking rep 😳😂

People frm my last thread who are maybe interested

@simematic @mx|4chi1 @price. @muhammad18347 @whiskers52
yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347, price. and -joe
@Odindvatres Чего ты до сих пор злишься на людей других национальностей? Кто-то из них трахнул твою сестру?😂😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
English translation- of @ChoppedArab Russian sentence 💯😍

Why are you still angry at people of other nationalities? Did one of them screw your sister?

@ChoppedArab that Russian fag is jealous
of me because I fucked his sister first and he wanted to be her first 🤣🤣
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
Russian subforum is so nice how'd u even do that
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
Thread 'Можно мне трахнуть твоих женщин — ведь я индиец, представитель высшей расы? 😍'
https://looksmax.org/threads/mozhno...-ja-indiec-predstavitel-vysshej-rasy.2426854/

Translation-

Can I fuck your women—after all, I’m an Indian, a representative of the master race?

He said he would fuck my parents then I said I would fuck his whole family so hard I would send them to gandy heaven I guess they don’t like Indians 😢😔

people 🤣🤣 at least they fucking rep 😳😂

People frm my last thread who are maybe interested

@simematic @mx|4chi1 @price. @muhammad18347 @whiskers52[/USER
[/QUOTE]


[/QUOTE]
A leaky Indian whore is jealous of the Russian-speaking subforum, I'm not even a Russian citizen:lul::lul::lul:



Huesos ebliviy gaz rope
A leaky Indian whore is jealous of the Russian-speaking subforum, I'm not even a Russian citizen:lul::lul::lul:



Huesos ebliviy gaz rope[/USER]
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: -joe
Thread 'Можно мне трахнуть твоих женщин — ведь я индиец, представитель высшей расы? 😍'
https://looksmax.org/threads/mozhno...-ja-indiec-predstavitel-vysshej-rasy.2426854/

Translation-

Can I fuck your women—after all, I’m an Indian, a representative of the master race?

He said he would fuck my parents then I said I would fuck his whole family so hard I would send them to gandy heaven I guess they don’t like Indians 😢😔

people 🤣🤣 at least they fucking rep 😳😂

People frm my last thread who are maybe interested

@simematic @mx|4chi1 @price. @muhammad18347 @whiskers52
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: -joe
A leaky Indian whore is jealous of the Russian-speaking subforum, I'm not even a Russian citizen:lul::lul::lul:



Huesos ebliviy gaz rope[/USER]

DNR FAG 🤣🤣
IMG 2242
 

Similar threads

-joe
Replies
13
Views
88
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
datboijj
Replies
1
Views
41
datboijj
datboijj
slaviccartfiend
Replies
0
Views
46
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
hopingforluck
Replies
6
Views
57
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
1966Ford
Replies
4
Views
78
1966Ford
1966Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top