Got invited to go out with guys at work. Any quick NT advice to be likeable?

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
Be careful what you wish for
I'm going into the lions den in an hour and I'm kinda nervous I haven't done any real socializing in years, and never with normies. if any of you have gone through something similar do you have any advice you'd give to your past self? There's going to be 8 of us and we're all zoomers. These guys are all Normies, HTNs, and Chadlites in looks/status.

I don't have any social media, what do I say if they ask me for snap or something? should I make an account even if It would be empty and come up with some excuse like that I deleted it or something?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just drink alcohol to lower inhib... Make sure to not get absolutely smashed tho because you will appear even more autistic than you are now

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Dont go into too much detail about any one thing. Dont reveal any personal details you wouldnt tell your boss or a cashier or anyone

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
surprisingly it went well, being nt/normie isn't as hard as I was expecting

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and one job away
Be careful what you wish for
View attachment 1401740
I'm going into the lions den in an hour and I'm kinda nervous I haven't done any real socializing in years, and never with normies. if any of you have gone through something similar do you have any advice you'd give to your past self? There's going to be 8 of us and we're all zoomers. These guys are all Normies, HTNs, and Chadlites in looks/status.

I don't have any social media, what do I say if they ask me for snap or something? should I make an account even if It would be empty and come up with some excuse like that I deleted it or something?
Just don’t be extra. It’s fine to not socialize often no one would really judge you for that unless you are all still teenagers. But I guess most if not all of you are 22+? Dont try to be special cuz that’s where shit usually goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mecmec
Just don’t be extra. It’s fine to not socialize often no one would really judge you for that unless you are all still teenagers. But I guess most if not all of you are 22+? Dont try to be special cuz that’s where shit usually goes wrong.
No we're all teenagers, I was one of the oldest people at 19. Yeah, I definitely think not trying to be special and force myself into their circle aggressively helped a lot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing