Got JBWpilled too hard, that’s it I become pro fighter

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

Comment section is too brutal, @ForeverRecession I was having a good day and I just had to be reminded how pathetic curry women are. Im not even going to lie, but American curries are actually on another level of self hate it’s insane. I can’t imagine uk curries doing this (perhaps they might though, I got JBW pilled pretty hard before back in 2019 during the smoking room incident)

So what now?

I’ve realised curry women are not worth LTRing in the slightest, at most they are good to pump and dump. This is probably the blackpill motivation I need tbh. Idk for looking good anymore, no longer my priority. I am going to take the Schopenhauer pill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Thecovenant, Wallenberg and 5 others
@ReadBooksEveryday

There’s even more but I couldn’t be fucked

9FCDA210 BADC 4052 B8AE F2072A553E46
CF966EDF 1CEA 4E90 AF23 C30BDC805C6C
1DD0D0D7 C488 4507 A0C9 393B5BAD1D2C
FB035B50 00ED 4271 9C6B E245D010BD5B
D4CDFF47 B79F 4DBF BDF2 A8A0942BC42E
F29F4009 0AA8 41F2 B4CE 16A3D29AEFF1
2F9CF61C 3FFA 4614 8EAB D1899E142027
134E1509 36A1 4F05 889D BCE24F8EA3D6
4C5A81BD 5748 4D67 909F 099AC7E9E34D
CF7B9F50 929C 47D8 A870 E8B2899EE7A2
54D8EE40 19EA 460F A9EE 7C1911973198
4A4D966F E687 4C2D 9FC2 B3CDE3B9A56C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16369, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
@phudaaaa

“Brown men are more self hating” show me a comment section as self hating as this full of westernised brown men.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Start training muay Thai, start smoking 12 cigarettes a day (it’s good for you) and also drink whiskey

@volcelfatcel @Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gargantuan, the BULL and 8 others
brutal. What type of women you gonna go after then?

• +1
Reactions: galego123
@phudaaaa

“Brown men are more self hating” show me a comment section as self hating as this full of westernised brown men.
There was this brown creator on TikTok who kept fantasizing about getting white gyals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Start training muay Thai, start smoking 12 cigarettes a day (it’s good for you) and also drink whiskey

@volcelfatcel @Gargantuan
Working Out Classic Film GIF
sylvester stallone punch GIF by Rocky
Sylvester Stallone Movie GIF by Rocky

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, the BULL, ballskin and 5 others
Both Indian men and women are ugly and self hater and drool over ugliest white person

Also that thread is a propaganda, most white (or any race) guys won’t even touch a pajeeta

That narcy paki @ForeverRecession is the reason I hate curries tbh

He used to post even more delusional shit with his alt (moggy) used to post even more delusional shit back in 2020 that turned me racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Gargantuan, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
brutal. What type of women you gonna go after then?
Idk tbh, my irl experiences are in contrast to the comment section and tiktok is YT validation central and American pajeets are a different breed of self hating.

I think I’m going to avoid all forms of LTR, I had a date scheduled later this week with a LTB pajeet foid, but I’ve just cancelled it.

I think I’ll more than likely just not get into an LTR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Prince88
Both Indian men and women are ugly and self hater and drool over ugliest white person

Also that thread is a propaganda, most white (or any race) guys won’t even touch a pajeeta

He used to post even more delusional shit with his alt (moggy) used to post even more delusional shit back in 2020 that turned me racist
Yes but if a white man were to even give the slightest bit of validation to india or Indian women, all the women get extremely hyped. It’s brutal how abused these women are.

It’s your own people setting you back ffs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
There was this brown creator on TikTok who kept fantasizing about getting white gyals
Goatavaneesh? That nigga is satire and barely anyone supported him. Those comments were real and unironic

Mr Bean Omg GIF

Foreverrecession is moggy?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, twilight, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @Predeterminism @currylightskin

Brutal how ethnics are still slaves to the white man… it’s really your own people setting you back for generations.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and currylightskin
Pajeeta parents made a big mistake migrating to US

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Pajeeta parents made a big mistake migrating to US
I think this is a US pajeet thing low-key, I’ve honestly never seen a UK comment section like this and have seen Pakistani women raging at white women if they dress in south Asian clothes and have a south Asian bf.

@Virgin at 29 😔 bro it’s confirmed, white normie is unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
TikTok didn’t load for me, but it’s as expected of American poopjeetas:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon not even skin bleach will save you. These whores are like your cousin. Never ever get into an LTR with curry women, they deserve to be lied to and pumped and dumped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 20618 and rand anon
TikTok didn’t load for me, but it’s as expected of American poopjeetas:blackpill::blackpill:
Are American poopjeetas really like this irl too? I stg I never encountered this level of white man worship in the UK and have seen whites being discriminated against in certain circumstances

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon not even skin bleach will save you. These whores are like your cousin. Never ever get into an LTR with curry women, they deserve to be lied to and pumped and dumped
Yeah I kinda already figured that when 99% of my matches are spics and whites. Poopjeetas are just as self hating as noodle holes

• +1
just lol @ calling being attracted to white men "self hate". How are they hating themselves?

just lol @ calling being attracted to white men "self hate". How are they hating themselves?
Cause they’d literally choose ltn white dude over a htn pajeet lol

• +1
Bhai, it's TikTok not real life. Focus on BJJ, focus on judo and focus on urself. Keep ur head up Bengali king and the girls will flock to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I kinda already figured that when 99% of my matches are spics and whites. Poopjeetas are just as self hating as noodle holes
all of the women who approached me first in a club or party have been poopjeetas but my matches are whites mainly with the occasional black.
Nigga do we really have to spell out to you. These girls aren’t attracted to the men themselves but to the fact they’re white. They worship white men because they see white as good, if they are dark and white is good, what is dark? BAD.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, rand anon and Virgin at 29 😔
I think this is a US pajeet thing low-key, I’ve honestly never seen a UK comment section like this and have seen Pakistani women raging at white women if they dress in south Asian clothes and have a south Asian bf.

@Virgin at 29 😔 bro it’s confirmed, white normie is unstoppable
@Zylk its over for ethnics u can’t compete

• JFL
Bhai, it's TikTok not real life. Focus on BJJ, focus on judo and focus on urself. Keep ur head up Bengali king and the girls will flock to you.
I think that’s the best bet, I just cancelled my date with this LTB poopjeeta. I can’t bare to see another one of those disgusting holes.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Are American poopjeetas really like this irl too? I stg I never encountered this level of white man worship in the UK and have seen whites being discriminated against in certain circumstances
No, they’re more covert irl. They mostly just hookup with white guys, they don’t really date in general. Noodle whores are much more open about though, I see wmaf couples all over my campus lol

• Woah
all of the women who approached me first in a club or party have been poopjeetas but my matches are whites mainly with the occasional black.

Nigga do we really have to spell out to you.
Yes please
Spell it out for me daddy

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet u should start muay thai alongside ur bjj and show us ur progress my nigger

• Love it
I am not ethnic
Ik i was Talking about me u didn’t want to believe me that short white guy has more worth than tall ethnic

No, they’re more covert irl. They mostly just hookup with white guys, they don’t really date in general. Noodle whores are much more open about though, I see wmaf couples all over my campus lol
I’ve seen poopjeeta mclvoin couples on campus before and pajeet Becky couples too. Idk which one is more common. I do think they might be more covert here too.

I low-key want to write off the idea of being in an LTR with a poopjeet at this point

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20618
@FailedNormieManlet u should start muay thai alongside ur bjj and show us ur progress my nigger
I need to get a car first and start my job fully and I’ll be able to do striking and shit. It’s over, no woman is LTRable as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I’ve seen poopjeeta mclvoin couples on campus before and pajeet Becky couples too. Idk which one is more common. I do think they might be more covert here too.

I low-key want to write off the idea of being in an LTR with a poopjeet at this point
Its brutal for curries tbh. Even ur own women hate u. What are u gonna do now? I would go er tbh acid attack

• JFL
In curry standards what Priyanka Chopra is considered?

Rs 600x600 190224215648 600 nick jonas priyanka chopracl022419

• +1
Its brutal for curries tbh. Even ur own women hate u. What are u gonna do now? I would go er tbh acid attack
End of the day I know for a fact things will play out in my favour and I’ll get my revenge. But it’s going to take some time. By my mid 30s, I’ll offer poopjeetas marriage and fuck them, the ghost them. I’ll brutally lie to these women that I’ll commit. Idc if they’re roasties, it’s about sending a message

• +1
Nigga do we really have to spell out to you. These girls aren’t attracted to the men themselves but to the fact they’re white. They worship white men because they see white as good, if they are dark and white is good, what is dark? BAD.
Because white men all more attractive. They see white as attractive.

• JFL
  • JFL
Because white men all more attractive. They see white as attractive.
Recessed white male isn’t mogging robust Indian male. But self hating ethnics will see “white” and get excited

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Chadethnic101
End of the day I know for a fact things will play out in my favour and I’ll get my revenge. But it’s going to take some time. By my mid 30s, I’ll offer poopjeetas marriage and fuck them, the ghost them. I’ll brutally lie to these women that I’ll commit. Idc if they’re roasties, it’s about sending a message
Thats what im doing. Im blackmailing a jb rn from the philippines becaus she sent me nudes and i threatened to send them all to her family if she didnt send more. Getting revenge on these foids if they are subhuman when i come there i will acid attack them and get away with it

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Thats what im doing. Im blackmailing a jb rn from the philippines becaus she sent me nudes and i threatened to send them all to her family if she didnt send more. Getting revenge on these foids if they are subhuman when i come there i will acid attack them and get away with it
You’re crazy my guy, I’d not go that far. Best thing is we live our lives and try to enjoy what little we have

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Idk maybe 175-180
So I see it as more reasonable.

I'm not saying that the race pill doesn't exist, a 5'10 normie with Nordic phenotype mogs hard to many 6'2 ethnic normies, but the difference between 5'5 and 6'4 is too much, it's too exaggerated.

Being 5'5 is too short for women, probably not for JB but after 20, it becomes a problem.

Imagine if I wasn't 6'2 or if you weren't 6'4 and we were 5'4, the difference is brutal even with the phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
it's over. wouldn't give me a look for one second :feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
it's over. wouldn't give me a look for one second :feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Lies, JBW is unstoppable. You’ve seen my face too, I’m not even subhuman looking yet these women would reject me for being the same colour as them

• +1
Recessed white male isn’t mogging robust Indian male. But self hating ethnics will see “white” and get excited
light skin and north-western facial features are more attractive than ethnic features.

• JFL
Lies, JBW is unstoppable. You’ve seen my face too, I’m not even subhuman looking yet these women would reject me for being the same colour as them
jbw works if you are gl, not ugly ogre like me:feelswhy::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• WTF
gonna do mma because i hate the thought of belts and being a low class belt

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and FailedNormieManlet