Got laid (WARNING! BRAGGING!)

jfl central europe is still hard i thought you went somewhere in the east
He said he didn't fuck a Euro girl, he fucked an American tourist. American tourists on European vacation are craving Euro dick so they can go back and tell their friends about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Never_Began
I've been lurking PSL and incels.me for like 1-1.5 years and NT maxing for longer than that.

I can pm u my pics if u want.
Pm me pics pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OP is a GL mentalcel. Not much ascension here. Not saying that OP didn't make meaningful progress by talking to girls/overcoming shyness, but he can put in bare minimum effort and pull hard (I say this having seen his pics)

• +1
Autistic White Chad can get laid. We knew that already.

• +1
Nice.

If only I had knowledge to go on cool trip and hostel when I was 23 (18 I was still far too aspy little shithead). Instead I rotted till I was 26 then did something about it.

I bet many oldcels can relate tbh, it's why oldcels (myself included) deserve special sympathy, there were no 'redpill' internet forums when we were young to gather information and bounce ideas.
------
"I've been volcel my entire life" reminder: 18yo lol

Also did you keep contact of that girl?

Nice.

If only I had knowledge to go on cool trip and hostel when I was 23 (18 I was still far too aspy little shithead). Instead I rotted till I was 26 then did something about it.

I bet many oldcels can relate tbh, it's why oldcels (myself included) deserve special sympathy, there were no 'redpill' internet forums when we were young to gather information and bounce ideas.
------
"I've been volcel my entire life" reminder: 18yo lol

Also did you keep contact of that girl?
Yeah we're keeping contact, she's actually gonna visit me soon.

Don't read if you don't want to hear me bragging about how I got laid

tl;dr Fix for mentalceldom: just talk to people lmao (like seriously)

Before my trip: 18 kissless virgin, no real connections with girls for my entire life, really shy and absolutely crippling approach anxiety (literally couldn't even ask a waiter for ketchup etc.)

Went on my trip to basically try and improve my social skills, get rid of social anxiety, try and meet new people, become more NT etc. normie shit. Had the type of mindset that I am thousands of kilometers away from home, if I fuck something up I will never see anyone from here again.

Stayed at a hostel, people just literally start talking to you as soon as you step into a bar (I live in aspie country and people legit never approach me at a bar) Many girls tried to talk with me but me being an aspie just basically ignored them for the first two days. Third day of travelling I got really drunk and met the girl, we talked for like 2 hours (longest time I've ever talked to a girl, yet alone a stranger I didn't meet from school etc.) before I got enough IOI's to know I could probably safely make a move without getting #MeToo'd Went for a walk together and ended up making out with her for like 30mins and later fucked her. We ended up hanging for the rest of my trip and all felt really natural and I didn't have any anxiety with her.

What I learned: That I've been a volcel for my entire life and basically wasted my whole teenage years because I was so fucking retarded.

What I gained: My approach anxiety/social anxiety is a lot better now, said hello to my neighbor for the first time in my life yesterday (lmao)

Idk why I even wrote this here, I guess I wanted to share my experience and hope someone may get something out of this.
another proof that lack of social life and looksmaxing are the main causes of inceldom!
you all can escape inceldom, you just have to give all your efforts.

@VST no excuses now

you are probably good looking then its over for me when i try to talk to women they often ignore me. :cautious: