Got languagepilled at the gym

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
So I finally got a chance to approach my mulatta looksmatch in the gym today. About 5’6”, slim, Fitz 4 complexion HTB. Pheno resembled something like this:

But with more bones and slimmer.

She seemed receptive and didn’t show any signs of discomfort, but barely spoke any English. Turned out she’s a Venezuelan from Miami on holiday for the summer. Cute girl, but I didn’t feel like forcing convo in broken English, so I kept it short and sweet with her.

Brutal language barrier keeping two lightskins apart :feelscry:

Not a lot of American biracials in my area, but a whole lotta latinx with the same exact pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, rand anon, noobs and 5 others
Who’s reading all this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Jova, watah and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Jova, nword49 and 1 other person
Too many for my adhd brain, especially about something that holds little value
And yet you replied twice to a thread that holds little value rather than scrolling on to the next with “muh adhd”

And yet you replied twice to a thread that holds little value rather than scrolling on to the next with “muh adhd”
Still haven’t read a single word of your subhuman ethnic thread boyo, just responding to the short replies to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, nword49 and watah
language barrier keeping two lightskins apart :feelscry:
Time for you to learn Spanish. Isn't Spanish the second most spoken language in America after English? If you live in new Mexico, Florida or California it must be worth learning surely.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, nathan and mulattocel
I’ll reply all i want while not even glancing at ur thread which i assume is u just getting humiliated by a foid and walking away with ur head down and blaming it on muh i dont know her language because im fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Too many for my adhd brain, especially about something that holds little value

I found something more suited for your tastes

• JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
I’ll reply all i want while not even glancing at ur thread which i assume is u just getting humiliated by a foid and walking away with ur head down and blaming it on muh i dont know her language because im fucking retarded
-complains about little value

-contributes zero value with nonsensical ramblings

-larps adhd to cope with mental retardation

Here you go

Niggerbabbling thread ignored dnr

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
-complains about little value

-contributes zero value with nonsensical ramblings

-larps adhd to cope with mental retardation

Here you go

View attachment 3053374
i take adderall for adhd and have slayed more in the past month than u will in ur entire life, ur literally 5’8 u should be submissive to ur dom, son

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nword49
i take adderall for adhd and have slayed more in the past month than u will in ur entire life
Adderal channels my thoughts and makes me hyperfocus, and also has made me throw up several times, I don’t take it often anymore, my retarded brain functions semi-well without it

• +1
Adderal channels my thoughts and makes me hyperfocus, and also has made me throw up several times, I don’t take it often anymore, my retarded brain functions semi-well without it
I can pretty much study anything thoroughly and completely understand it with adderall, there’s not really a reason for me not to take it besides loss of appetite.

• +1
Shut the fuck up you subhuman nigger. No one is reading an ounce of your text block that no one asked for
You’re literally a blackcel lmfao I’d hate my genes too if I looked like your burnt ass.

i take adderall for adhd and have slayed more in the past month than u will in ur entire life, ur literally 5’8 u should be submissive to ur dom, son
Drugcel ramblings from Mumbai

Needs a pill just to function and still can’t pull shit, damn homie your life is ass :lul:

• JFL
You’re literally a blackcel lmfao I’d hate my genes too if I looked like your burnt ass.
My pheno is angelic, unlike you, you look like a NIGGER, kill yourself

• +1
My pheno is angelic, unlike you, you look like a NIGGER, kill yourself
Larping on org don’t get boring nigga? Sad creature

So I finally got a chance to approach my mulatta looksmatch in the gym today. About 5’6”, slim, Fitz 4 complexion HTB. Pheno resembled something like this:

View attachment 3053324

She seemed receptive and didn’t show any signs of discomfort, but barely spoke any English. Turned out she’s a Venezuelan from Miami on holiday for the summer. Cute girl, but I didn’t feel like forcing convo in broken English, so I kept it short and sweet with her.

Not a lot of American biracials in my area, but a whole lotta latinx with the same exact pheno.
tell her "mulatta mulatta enchilada" and she'll pull her panties down for you and fuck you on the spot :feelsahh:

• JFL
I don’t post BBC or degeneracy for once and the incels are in a frenzy LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman

View attachment 3053324

How your face papi

I’ve told u my birthday twice now, joos must not have good memory
Ok I looked and makes complete sense tbh

9 and 7s present for intelligence and impulse/addictive

Would cause a wandering mind

• +1
Ok I looked and makes complete sense tbh

9 and 7s present for intelligence and impulse/addictive

Would cause a wandering mind
Yes, my mind drifts constantly but I’ve learned how to control my impulses/addictions. Without adderall I can’t focus for shit though my brain is too self-aware of my surroundings and my thoughts are constantly racing. I’m always trying to study other people for some reason.

Yes, my mind drifts constantly but I’ve learned how to control my impulses/addictions. Without adderall I can’t focus for shit though my brain is too self-aware of my surroundings and my thoughts are constantly racing. I’m always trying to study other people for some reason.
You are a lazy bastard without adderall, numerically

It probably made you worse overall now that you depend on it

Higher iq than me though probably, and 9 for emotion, so high EQ makes sense