Got LL

niggas sacrifice ability to run for couple of centimeters in height just to stay subhuman facewise anyways, jfl at the niggas who actually considering this surgery
Imagine believing what normies and redditors say. Most people are successful post op and you’re only basing that off those who were botched which is very low iq of you. Why not go on a rhinoplasty thread and call someone a retard cause they can’t MUH BREATH PROPERLY YOUR NOSE WONT BE FUNCTIONAL ANYMORE. Just fucking lol at you manlet

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Angutoid
i already talked about the money hack i use on moneymaxxing section
link my nigga? I cant moneymaxx yet studying to get into med school

If you're reading this and want LL, don't get it. There's a reason why giant implants himself said it's not worth getting. Maybe in 2025, but 2024 is not the year for it.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Tai Lung
Imagine believing what normies and redditors say. Most people are successful post op and you’re only basing that off those who were botched which is very low iq of you. Why not go on a rhinoplasty thread and call someone a retard cause they can’t MUH BREATH PROPERLY YOUR NOSE WONT BE FUNCTIONAL ANYMORE. Just fucking lol at you manlet
you are a manlet if you need ll in the first place, anyways go ahead and sacrifice your ability to do sports and running for couple of cms. JFL how stupid u are to even compare rhino to LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If you're reading this and want LL, don't get it. There's a reason why giant implants himself said it's not worth getting. Maybe in 2025, but 2024 is not the year for it.
i dont really think that basing an opinion off what giant said alone is logical

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
i dont really think that basing an opinion off what giant said alone is logical
He's the most blackpilled and intelligent MF in this community but ok I'm sure u IQ mog him

• +1
Reactions: plukee
This forum is so low IQ nowadays, Jesus Christ. Look at these replies

Props on you for actually looksmaxxing.
Was it external or internal nails, and what country?
Agreed bro. Pm

• +1
He's the most blackpilled and intelligent MF in this community but ok I'm sure u IQ mog him
There are a few doctors with no complication rate. not too long term but its gonna be the same in 2025 too since its just a year of gap. Yes it could be more logical since i know that new nails and shit like that are coming out in 2024 but its not like yall have the athleticism of an nfl athlete so yall are exaggerating the not gaining old athleticism back thing too much. No offense cuzzo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence, lightskinbengali, plukee and 1 other person
B

• +1
All for western roasties also height larp when done as 6’4 so u have a chance with used Tinder (Jew App) whores

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Pm me your doc and recovery process

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
crazy how its always the greycels who getting all the surgeries while niggas rotting in here for years and still didn't ascended
Then they complain about tiktokcels.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, lowerthirdking and Spiritualcell
All for western roasties also height larp when done as 6’4 so u have a chance with used Tinder (Jew App) whores
Even the third world has gotten way taller, getting a bit harder to geomax unless you're really loaded.

Tbh jfl, these dudes actually got gaslit by people who have klinefelters on forums like this to get this life ruining surgery, it's so over.

Literally dudes who look like the guy on the right is who gaslit these victims into thinking they're getting girls.
View attachment 2613634

Kinda sad when you think about it.
cope o clock

• +1
Reactions: plukee
cope o clock
Thread is full of people with tall poppy syndrome and crabs in a bucket mentality guranteed there all under 6’1

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Even the third world has gotten way taller, getting a bit harder to geomax unless you're really loaded.
110k is loaded in a shithole of manlets but use it for jestermaxxing for size queen roasties

Tbh jfl, these dudes actually got gaslit by people who have klinefelters on forums like this to get this life ruining surgery, it's so over.

Literally dudes who look like the guy on the right is who gaslit these victims into thinking they're getting girls.
View attachment 2613634

Kinda sad when you think about it.
Brutal af, rather be left than right even tho rifht is taller.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Brutal af, rather be left than right even tho rifht is taller.
Tbh jfl, most people who say they're tall on here are larping, but the ones who are super obsessed with it and bring it up non-stop tend to look like that klinefelterscel on the right in that image. Many such cases.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and Spiritualcell
Update me when you recover.

Girls can afford to be cripple and be taken care of, men need to run and sprint and have strong bones and muscles in their legs, something that is compromised by LL.

When was The last Time you saw an adult Male sprint?

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
@BrendioEEE Faggot

U didn't say from what height to what height u went to so I'm guessing from manlet to manlet.