Got made fun of by some NTs

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Basically was hanging out with some people I had just met for a few hours. Two of them were smoking cigs and I admit I will smoke socially maybe a few cigs a month I usually get the urge to if I see others doing it.

So after two hours of hanging out I go to my car to get a cigarette and walk back to the group and ask for one of their lighters. Immediately one of the girls is like 'LOL since when do you smoke, wtf?"

I respond "Well I like to smoke sometimes, usually socially."

The girl and the other guy (the two smokers of the group) just kinda blank stared me and then gave me the lighter, but I could hear them snickering a bit as I smoked my cigarette.

Was this a totally aspie thing I did? Maybe they could immediately tell from my aspieness that I'm not the 'type' that would be a smoker so they thought I was doing it just to be cool. But like I said, I actually do smoke a occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and turkproducer
It was your looks, doesn’t mean you’re ugly you probably just have a high trust type of face and demeanour that they couldn’t see smoking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, RoundHouse, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
Well it's about to happen again :p

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Basically was hanging out with some people I had just met for a few hours. Two of them were smoking cigs and I admit I will smoke socially maybe a few cigs a month I usually get the urge to if I see others doing it.

So after two hours of hanging out I go to my car to get a cigarette and walk back to the group and ask for one of their lighters. Immediately one of the girls is like 'LOL since when do you smoke, wtf?"

The girl and the other guy (the two smokers of the group) just kinda blank stared me and then gave me the lighter, but I could hear them snickering a bit as I smoked my cigarette.

Was this a totally aspie thing I did? Maybe they could immediately tell from my aspieness that I'm not the 'type' that would be a smoker so they thought I was doing it just to be cool. But like I said, I actually do smoke a occasionally.
I bully occasional-smokercels ngl, it comed across as tryhard and someone trying to be cool

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EdouardManlet and Enfant terrible
They don't think u smoke cuz you're either ugly or low status or act aspie/low t

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Enfant terrible
if anyone laughs at you behind your back, blankly stare at them and say what. then their perception of you being a pussy will change

you typically ask for a cig if others have one rather than going to your car. aspie submissive thing to not be able to ask for something worth 10 cents

• +1
ppl can smell ur autism from miles dude its just how it is. Ive had plenty of these little type of moments in my life, even recently

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
You confused weed with cigs, laughed at smoking socially, just like to give others cancer.

• Woah
ppl can smell ur autism from miles dude its just how it is. Ive had plenty of these little type of moments in my life, even recently
absolute suiful

• So Sad
also don't think about it too much, i have more interactions like that than i would like.

• Love it