Got mogged HARD on the 11-hour flight from Europe to ICN by some blond robust prettyboy 6'4 Swedish mogger

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
70% of the flight are rice, and the rest are mostly white (we're the only non-white/non-east Asians on the flight) BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GAME OVER when this robust prettyboy 6'4 mogger with high-class dirty blond hair, a trench coat and headphones came swashbuckling in (he pulled out his passport and it was burgundy-coloured with SVERIGE printed on it). Two squishy women (a mother and daughter) were staring at him in awe.

It's absolutely over. Face doesn't mean shit, I'm a brown manlet compared to him.

(at least I get wifi for the entire flight for 25 euros - me and my GF are sharing earphones listening to Julie and Pretty Sick from her playlist - they slap hard)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 27635 and 10 others
@Ai Impact @aspiringexcel @Aypo129 @SecularIslamist

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Aypo129
70% of the flight are rice, and the rest are mostly white (we're the only non-white/non-east Asians on the flight) BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GAME OVER when this robust prettyboy 6'4 mogger with high-class dirty blond hair, a trench coat and headphones came swashbuckling in (he pulled out his passport and it was burgundy-coloured with SVERIGE printed on it). Two squishy women (a mother and daughter) were staring at him in awe.

It's absolutely over. Face doesn't mean shit, I'm a brown manlet compared to him.

(at least I get wifi for the entire flight for 25 euros)
More likely chance you were staring at him in awe

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, SidharthTheSlayer, Hentaiwatcher69 and 9 others
More likely chance you were staring at him at awe
I looked away to hide my disappointment in being mogged. Luckily my GF didn't look at him either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Hentaiwatcher69, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 27635 and JohnDoe
Shizo essay op wrote her fantasies.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Shizo essay op wrote her fantasies.
mortis

did your GF notice his presence?

On top of Kazakhstan right now.
Gonna rest, see ya.

O

(at least I get wifi for the entire flight for 25 euros - me and my GF are sharing earphones listening to Julie and Pretty Sick from her playlist - they slap hard)
f even mogging 99% of the world does not satisfy you than nothing will.

I told you and everyone, no manlet ever escapes the height pill.

I told you and everyone, no manlet ever escapes the height pill.
good that there aren't many 6'2+ people that are considered good looking at the end of the day face mogs height into dirt

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Sick and humanoidsub7

Ragefuel.

Also- What’s a squishy woman?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Reminding me seeing tall changlite with stacylitr swedish jb

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back