Got mogged so brutally just now want to end it

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
This is a type of mog thats rare and untalked about, but just as fucking brutal.

PISS MOG

I went to the bathroom to pee before lunch, i didnt really have to go i just wanted to do it proactively so i wouldnt have to go later at a less optimal time.

Im extremely piss shy, i hate the idea of peeing next to someone at a urinal it feels so embarrassing and the pee never comes out! Anyone else have this?

So i always go to the stall to pee. This time its me and this BBC, he walks into the stall next to me. I start me pee stream and its kinda quiet and weak.

I can tell the BBC is laughing at my subhuman stream, he whips it out and produces the most girthful and powerful stream ive ever experienced. Mogs me to gandy with his beautiful Lucious stream.

I truly want to end it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, aleksander, Primalsplit and 23 others
Common BBC mog

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, deepfuckingvalue and humanoidsub7
Sorry bro, I held it in for a long time.

Didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself:ogre:

My dick is pretty strong anyway
Download 1 23

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, fufurjde, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
saying bbc as a white guy is so cucked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, buflek, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, fuxkdakikez, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
This is a type of mog thats rare and untalked about, but just as fucking brutal.

PISS MOG

I went to the bathroom to pee before lunch, i didnt really have to go i just wanted to do it proactively so i wouldnt have to go later at a less optimal time.

Im extremely piss shy, i hate the idea of peeing next to someone at a urinal it feels so embarrassing and the pee never comes out! Anyone else have this?

So i always go to the stall to pee. This time its me and this BBC, he walks into the stall next to me. I start me pee stream and its kinda quiet and weak.

I can tell the BBC is laughing at my subhuman stream, he whips it out and produces the most girthful and powerful stream ive ever experienced. Mogs me to gandy with his beautiful Lucious stream.

I truly want to end it
BBCcucks.org

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
In reality he dickmogged you, piss is the cope

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Obviously but i felt the mog in the form of the stream strength
Did he pissed for 1 minute nonstop? I've seen some people that pisses for soo long.

Did he pissed for 1 minute nonstop? I've seen some people that pisses for soo long.
It was lengthy and mine was like 10 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
piss mogs are worse than height mogs. will have me contemplating life for a week

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

PISS MOG

I truly want to end it
afterwards you dropped to your knees and started sucking him off like the naughty little sissy slut you are. The end

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: amokzy and Clavicular
Brutal even if I don’t drink water for days the splashback I get is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Wtf is this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558

PISS MOG

I truly want to end it
Dude, he was just more hydrated than you. Let me teach you how to piss mog, drink 4 liters of water and hold the pee for 5 hours, then you'll piss mog.

• JFL
This nigga has been into BBC worship lately.....

:feelscry:

• JFL

PISS MOG

I truly want to end it
I remember when i was 16 and these 2 guys were pissing in urinals and having a conversation I think they were high I literally had been holding my piss a whole movie beceause I didn't want to be the nigga standing up in the middle of a movie as soon as I pissed they both just went dead quiet and stared at me

happened to me too once i was trying so hard to pee that i almost got hard

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 67558 and Clavicular
So many BBC threads this week lol.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I remember when i was 16 and these 2 guys were pissing in urinals and having a conversation I think they were high I literally had been holding my piss a whole movie beceause I didn't want to be the nigga standing up in the middle of a movie as soon as I pissed they both just went dead quiet and stared at me
Oh man thats so sad

In my case when i am in public, unless i am on the verge of peeing myself, my pee will never come out. Even in the stall. :forcedsmile:

wow what a funny guy :):):)

• JFL
I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I’ve been completely and utterly humiliated, I may as well just disappear from society after this brutal mogging. Ive drunk a full bottle of jack daniels, I’m thinking about hanging myself…

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i'm also piss shy

my school bathrooms were always packed so ppl would just watch u piss from behind so sometimes i'd stand there for 2 mins and not even piss then pretend like i did jfl

other times i'm in the stall and a soy cuck stream comes out but same problem

when i went to my jobs drug test i was there for 2 hours barely able to piss

over

• +1

PISS MOG

I truly want to end it
over for pisscells

• +1
I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I’ve been completely and utterly humiliated, I may as well just disappear from society after this brutal mogging. Ive drunk a full bottle of jack daniels, I’m thinking about hanging myself…
Mods ban this guy for posting a wall of fucking text

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
i'm also piss shy

my school bathrooms were always packed so ppl would just watch u piss from behind so sometimes i'd stand there for 2 mins and not even piss then pretend like i did jfl

other times i'm in the stall and a soy cuck stream comes out but same problem

when i went to my jobs drug test i was there for 2 hours barely able to piss

over
I hate when ppl lurk behind me whilst i pee

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Damn mirin story very relatable

what about when the shit is louder ?

BBC lives rent-free in whiteys heads

PISS MOG

I truly want to end it
bro what