Got mogged twice in 1 minute at the restaurant by [Blackpill Story]

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
So, I went to the restaurant which I usually go to. The waiter was really cool and remembered all our orders from last time we went, so I decided I wanted to give him a big tip. I didn't have much cash on me so I needed to walk back to the car to get some more change to give him. As I exit the front doors, I saw him. HIM. THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS AT LEAST 6'8. Mind you, I am 6' and I was wearing AIRMAXES, and I was still up to this guys chin AT MOST (avg skull height is 8", therefore he must have been at least 6'8, maybe even taller). The worst part is he was standing with his stacy gf, she was probably 5'7-5'9 but obviously looked tiny next to him. She was brunette with acursednat pheno. The second I saw them my jaw literally dropped and I started staring them down like those retarded babies do to everyone. They looked at me like I was a fucking autist but I didn't care, I literally lost consciousness in that moment and just basically became a camera observing chad and his gf. This guy had perfect long jaw with ~110 degree gonial, long ramus, hunter eyes, wide mouth, hollow cheeks, etc... This guy would probably mog almost any of the classic PSL Gods irl (delon, chico, dellisola, gandy, etc... probably would all have suicidal thoughts after standing next to this guy). I actually couldnt believe my eyes so much that when I kept walking I walked past the car cause I completely forgot who or where I was. Eventually I regained partial consciousness and took like 20 tries to open the car cause I was still in shock. I did the same retarded staring shit when I walked back jfl. Here is a reference of what the motherfucker looked like:

Imagine seeing this guy but at 6'8, JFL. He had this exact pheno, just better hair and NW0 (like the typical wavy brown hair that models have). He was probably like 20-23.

Anyways, that wasnt even the end of it. I came back with the change and just dropped it into the waiter's hand. AND THEN I REALIZED HOW FUCKING HARD HE HANDMOGGED ME. Keep in mind that the one thing I pride myself on in life is my hands, I always handmog my taller friends and people always comment shit like "wow" or "holy shit" or whatever when they see me comparing. But when I saw my hand dropping the coins in this fucking monster's hand, I legit wanted to kill myself. It was like the final nail in the coffin of my self esteem. This guy's hand was built like a fucking pro armwrestler I swear to god I have never seen anything like it, both thickness and length was insane. It was like his fingers were sausages, but he wasnt fat, his hand was just pure muscle and power. And the length was like fucking giannis or some shit. It was fuckign unbelievable. As I sulked out of the restaurant I saw the gigachad and his gf again and I lost consciousness again from the brutality and shock of the situation and just regained it again a few minutes before writing this thread. I actually think I'm gonna go get leg lengthening surgery in turkey soon, this was too fucking brutal. Here's how I felt when I dropped the change into the waiter's hand:

It's over boyos, cant even go eat a burger at the restaurant without getting mogged by the random 6'8 chads and wagie armwrestler waiters. JFL.
The Joker GIF

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, mogger797, Deprived and 10 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 15004, Deprived and 5 others
was ted kasczinsky's a chad?

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
I know this feeling a bit too well. Living in the shadows of a better man. Doesn't matter how hard you cope, doesn't matter how hard you fraud. You will never be that man. He is, and will be objectively better than you in all aspects of raw physicality.

Being mogged in public that too in front of females of breeding age is suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ballskin, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Tbh 6 foot is one of the worst heights to have, only beaten by 5’11 (Stacy height)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indeed it is brutal.
I got mogged by a 30 feet tall Ganesha statue just yesterday. :feelswhy:
0572D4EC 0928 4718 ACCF 8FBFDD1B26C9

My pain when I saw the statue mogging me in the slumbs of Kalcutta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 9779
6’0 is a decent height however it is mentally straining because your not quite tall but your so close that it leaves you hungry for more.
I try to form a protective shield of manlet friends to avoid being mogged outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and Deleted member 16369
So, I went to the restaurant which I usually go to. The waiter was really cool and remembered all our orders from last time we went, so I decided I wanted to give him a big tip. I didn't have much cash on me so I needed to walk back to the car to get some more change to give him. As I exit the front doors, I saw him. HIM. THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS AT LEAST 6'8. Mind you, I am 6' and I was wearing AIRMAXES, and I was still up to this guys chin AT MOST (avg skull height is 8", therefore he must have been at least 6'8, maybe even taller). The worst part is he was standing with his stacy gf, she was probably 5'7-5'9 but obviously looked tiny next to him. She was brunette with acursednat pheno. The second I saw them my jaw literally dropped and I started staring them down like those retarded babies do to everyone. They looked at me like I was a fucking autist but I didn't care, I literally lost consciousness in that moment and just basically became a camera observing chad and his gf. This guy had perfect long jaw with ~110 degree gonial, long ramus, hunter eyes, wide mouth, hollow cheeks, etc... This guy would probably mog almost any of the classic PSL Gods irl (delon, chico, dellisola, gandy, etc... probably would all have suicidal thoughts after standing next to this guy). I actually couldnt believe my eyes so much that when I kept walking I walked past the car cause I completely forgot who or where I was. Eventually I regained partial consciousness and took like 20 tries to open the car cause I was still in shock. I did the same retarded staring shit when I walked back jfl. Here is a reference of what the motherfucker looked like:

View attachment 1609605
Imagine seeing this guy but at 6'8, JFL. He had this exact pheno, just better hair and NW0 (like the typical wavy brown hair that models have). He was probably like 20-23.

Anyways, that wasnt even the end of it. I came back with the change and just dropped it into the waiter's hand. AND THEN I REALIZED HOW FUCKING HARD HE HANDMOGGED ME. Keep in mind that the one thing I pride myself on in life is my hands, I always handmog my taller friends and people always comment shit like "wow" or "holy shit" or whatever when they see me comparing. But when I saw my hand dropping the coins in this fucking monster's hand, I legit wanted to kill myself. It was like the final nail in the coffin of my self esteem. This guy's hand was built like a fucking pro armwrestler I swear to god I have never seen anything like it, both thickness and length was insane. It was like his fingers were sausages, but he wasnt fat, his hand was just pure muscle and power. And the length was like fucking giannis or some shit. It was fuckign unbelievable. As I sulked out of the restaurant I saw the gigachad and his gf again and I lost consciousness again from the brutality and shock of the situation and just regained it again a few minutes before writing this thread. I actually think I'm gonna go get leg lengthening surgery in turkey soon, this was too fucking brutal. Here's how I felt when I dropped the change into the waiter's hand:

View attachment 1609609
It's over boyos, cant even go eat a burger at the restaurant without getting mogged by the random 6'8 chads and wagie armwrestler waiters. JFL.
The Joker GIF

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF
wow , and now you can keep living your life knowing that there is someone better looking than u? i think you already knew that