Got my cephaleo (Skull) scan and it looks uncanny

GreedIcon

GreedIcon

Iron
My orthodoncist recommended me do a cephaleometric scan and this is the result:

Screenshot 171

Now i can see im not recessed but my face looks kinda longish and with foward growth ath the same time, so my fucking brow is monkey like but i still have slightly too much uee due to it being positioned high, and my philtrum looks longish.

What do you would diagnose too? It looks weird and also im planning to get implants (boneless) and mse, but maybe theres some surgery, osteotomy or anything else that could look more natural

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1

View attachment 2609552

Now i can see im not recessed but my face looks kinda longish and with foward growth ath the same time, so my fucking brow is monkey like but i still have slightly too much uee due to it being positioned high, and my philtrum looks longish.

What do you would diagnose too? It looks weird and also im planning to get implants (boneless) and mse, but maybe theres some surgery, osteotomy or anything else that could look more natural
Careful, your attached image is doxing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: GreedIcon and goatedjordan23
Don't sweat it, just wanted you to edit it before too many people saw it. I don't think anyone cares, but you never know these days.

To answer your questions, I have a hard time making judgement calls with just this type of scan - so, take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Based on what I can see and the limited amount I know, it looks like jaw surgery and osteonomies are unnecessary. I think your initial bet that some custom implants should be enough is correct. However, it's really hard for me to tell. Your maxilla looks grown enough, occlusion looks good, chin looks good, but then again the way the soft tissues drape could completely change my answer.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
coming to ur house rn

• Woah
Reactions: GreedIcon
Don't sweat it, just wanted you to edit it before too many people saw it. I don't think anyone cares, but you never know these days.

To answer your questions, I have a hard time making judgement calls with just this type of scan - so, take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Based on what I can see and the limited amount I know, it looks like jaw surgery and osteonomies are unnecessary. I think your initial bet that some custom implants should be enough is correct. However, it's really hard for me to tell. Your maxilla looks grown enough, occlusion looks good, chin looks good, but then again the way the soft tissues drape could completely change my answer.
yes, my side profile looks 100 time better than my front, in side i look masc and just my hooked noose fucks it all, but front i look jawless and weird, i also mog when i pull my cheeks skin, thats cause im almost zygoless (slightly in one side and completely fucked in other) and slightly ramus/gonial less too
Screenshot 173

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Asspear
yes, my side profile looks 100 time better than my front, in side i look masc and just my hooked noose fucks it all, but front i look jawless and weird, i also mog when i pull my cheeks skin, thats cause im almost zygoless (slightly in one side and completely fucked in other) and slightly ramus/gonial less tooView attachment 2609596
I see what you mean. Looks like your entire lower third is likely a little short. I think that means some jaw angle implants + a vertical genio might be able to assist with that. As for the midface, I'm assuming your infras aren't great as well given that you don't have much in the way of zygos? Perhaps augmentation of the zygos + infra malar implants could be a good bet. If you've got a strongly projected brow bone but still significant UEE, that could mean that some very shallow drop-down supra implants (I.e very little forward projection, but still having a drown down effect) could be an option, or maybe if it's just that your supraorbitial fat pads are very limited, some fat grafting/conservative filler to that area could be a bet?

You'll need a rhino of course as well, but that can come after the implants, especially if you decide you need some sort of paranasal augmentation.

• +1
M
I see what you mean. Looks like your entire lower third is likely a little short. I think that means some jaw angle implants + a vertical genio might be able to assist with that. As for the midface, I'm assuming your infras aren't great as well given that you don't have much in the way of zygos? Perhaps augmentation of the zygos + infra malar implants could be a good bet. If you've got a strongly projected brow bone but still significant UEE, that could mean that some very shallow drop-down supra implants (I.e very little forward projection, but still having a drown down effect) could be an option, or maybe if it's just that your supraorbitial fat pads are very limited, some fat grafting/conservative filler to that area could be a bet?

You'll need a rhino of course as well, but that can come after the implants, especially if you decide you need some sort of paranasal augmentation.
yes, i guess youre right with most stuff, i dont think rhino is worth it for me, it just looks not too good in sides, but my nose is just slightly bulbous and i morphed my face with all of that stuff and it still looked good without touching it, i can show you other pics in PMs (also thanks for the effort)

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
M

yes, i guess youre right with most stuff, i dont think rhino is worth it for me, it just looks not too good in sides, but my nose is just slightly bulbous and i morphed my face with all of that stuff and it still looked good without touching it, i can show you other pics in PMs (also thanks for the effort)
No problem man. If you're happy with your nose, even better! Never let anyone make you feel like you need to change a feature you're ok with. I'm also just one random non-expert, so please do seek out additional opinions before committing to anything, since there are tons of people out there who know a lot more than I do.

Thanks, yeah i do make sure my harmony and all the shit looks good together, hope you achieve whatever youre looking for here

• +1
Reactions: Asspear

View attachment 2609552

you are downgrown, u need bimax with ccw

you are downgrown, u need bimax with ccw
yeah in my analysis a lot of the angles measured say meso or dolicocefalic, and only my lower third being brachio

yes, my side profile looks 100 time better than my front, in side i look masc and just my hooked noose fucks it all, but front i look jawless and weird, i also mog when i pull my cheeks skin, thats cause im almost zygoless (slightly in one side and completely fucked in other) and slightly ramus/gonial less tooView attachment 2609596
Have i seen u on discord? Are u the guy who makes morphs of himself?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Fiqh
occlusal plane seems slightly steep

not hugely so

Damn why your skull so behind

Can anyone upload what a recessed maxila scan looks like for reference?

View attachment 2609552

Slight overjet, broski. Minimal class 2 growth. Could be worse.

• Hmm...

View attachment 2609552

You head is tilted back so less/no tongue support resulting in fallen maxilla

You look like that, take a ceph while looking at the ceiling and somehow convinced yourself you have “forward growth” 😭