Got my CT scans done, thoughts on my maxilla?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
PXL 20220825 153627869MP

PXL 20220825 153156741MP

Not a bimax case?

You don't have any dental problems.
Bimax would be purely linear advancement for projection.
I think you could do well with just implants.
But it's hard to say in isolation of soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
You don't have any dental problems.
Bimax would be purely linear advancement for projection.
I think you could do well with just implants.
But it's hard to say in isolation of soft tissue.
Thanks for the reply dude. What's your background on all this, are you getting work done too?

Thanks for the reply dude. What's your background on all this, are you getting work done too?

A shit ton of research of my own issues. I have a class 2 overbite and my occlusal plane is angled. You have correct bite and occlusal plane so functionally you're ok.

Personally I don't want to get bimax done due to the timescale but I think it's unavoidable, I'm just too recessed to have a good result from implants alone.

You're not recessed but you also don't have that exceptional forward growth that's considered highly desirable. You could get bimax or you could fake it with implants. I would say in this case bimax could be "perfect being the enemy of good".

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
A shit ton of research of my own issues. I have a class 2 overbite and my occlusal plane is angled. You have correct bite and occlusal plane so functionally you're ok.

Personally I don't want to get bimax done due to the timescale but I think it's unavoidable, I'm just too recessed to have a good result from implants alone.

You're not recessed but you also don't have that exceptional forward growth that's considered highly desirable. You could get bimax or you could fake it with implants. I would say in this case bimax could be "perfect being the enemy of good".
Yeah bro. Can I dm you and ask for your discord so we can chat about this some more. I think I could learn from you and vice versa if you are willing.

Yeah bro. Can I dm you and ask for your discord so we can chat about this some more. I think I could learn from you and vice versa if you are willing.
You are welcome to DM. I don't have discord or any other social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
You are welcome to DM. I don't have discord or any other social media.
Ur good then bro. Im thinking about just implant cope. Other people are telling me you can get absolutely ruined by double jaw surgery or lefort 2...

If I can hit like 5 PSL after a face full of implants and genioplasty fuck it. I'll move on in my life and hopefully forget this website ever existed.