Got my dna results back

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter
After 25 years of thinking I was just Indian, I got these results and I couldn't be happier!
7fzqg0l01cj91

ta2iu5y01cj91.png

Who knew I was part white? This is like being a little kid on Christmas morning.

Heres my pic btw

C1m73Qq.jpg

Can people tell if I'm part white?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, poopoohead, mug and 27 others
After 25 years of thinking I was just Indian, I got these results and I couldn't be happier!
7fzqg0l01cj91

ta2iu5y01cj91.png

Who knew I was part white? This is like being a little kid on Christmas morning.

Heres my pic btw

C1m73Qq.jpg

Giga mogger Chadpreet destroying arranged marriages in Mumbai with his PSL7.25 face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17311, latincell95 and 9 others
you can join BWC gang now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, mug, Deleted member 17676 and 7 others
You look african to me

i can agree with euro and east asian in him but not with pak punjabi,you are brachy or ganges gujrati,nothing paki in you,stupid site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Built for big aborigine cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
7fzqg0l01cj91

ta2iu5y01cj91.png

Heres my pic btw

C1m73Qq.jpg

Curries are so self hating NGL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, justinzayn, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
3-3.5 out of ten

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and Earth Dollar
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Its all about Phenotype

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, justinzayn and alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
6% not over

94% over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
he's hapa but deluded himself into thinking he's white
@cloUder

Lmao if I was one of those obedient type of niggas who turn a blind eye to shit and told people racism doesnt exist and told lies people like a love me, this exactly why I say white people and other ethnicities use the exuse of some black people being “ thugs” as to why u don’t like them when it’s really just the skin color, and y’all tolerate the obedient house nigga types. And Chinese boy shut yo bitch ass up, you sure do a lot of boot licking and none of the shit u say on here you’d say to black people in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16369, buckchadley31 and 2 others
he has 1 black grandparent

and his dad is hapa

just imagine a 3 psl version of Sneako and you got @cloUder
That’s weird considering he said he lives in a Baltic country?

That’s weird considering he said he lives in a Slavic country?
not weird at all.
Take op for an example, chadpreet in EE but slays slavic sluts on the daily.
really shows the power of Brahmin genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, justinzayn and 6 others
That’s weird considering he said he lives in a Slavic country?
his paternal grandfather was Vietnamese immigrant

and his parents met at Uni, many African people go study medicine in his country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
u look fully med bhai

Cope being an Indian mogs so much so even BBC's want to become Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How the fuck does that happen?
I was told that his parents were university Students that met each other in the country that he is in. @WontStopNorwooding said his dad was half Vietnamese, with his grandfather being from Vietnam, and his mom was a mulatta. I wodner what he looks like with that kind of mix and blue eyes?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Cheesyrumble
Doesn’t matter, the Norwood reaper is around the corner so you should take care of that first

he's hapa but deluded himself into thinking he's white
Idk I feel guilty calling myself mixed. But my parents families and cultures and physical traits are so different that I’ve had a huge identity crisis my entire life. If I ever tell people I’m mixed, they start thinking I’m trying to be exotic or some shit and they’d be condescending.

But seriously my mom is literally like brown with curly hair, long limbs/no muscles and my dads like porcelain white with brown hair and he’s strong as hell. I don’t even look related to my second sister. And my dad favours my sister that’s light and strong and takes on after him, and my mom favours my other sister that looks more like her, and I look like a mix of both of them so they always told me I look like an alien growing up 🙃

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Earth Dollar and Wallenberg
love yourself

Idk I feel guilty calling myself mixed. But my parents families and cultures and physical traits are so different that I’ve had a huge identity crisis my entire life. If I ever tell people I’m mixed, they start thinking I’m trying to be exotic or some shit and they’d be condescending.

But seriously my mom is literally like brown with curly hair, long limbs/no muscles and my dads like porcelain white with brown hair and he’s strong as hell. I don’t even look related to my second sister. And my dad favours my sister that’s light and strong and takes on after him, and my mom favours my other sister that looks more like her, and I look like a mix of both of them so they always told me I look like an alien growing up 🙃
I see now. Maybe not on the same scale but I also experienced that. I’m mulatto with very light beige skin, medium brown hair and a mix of African and European features. My mom is of Swedish, Irish, and German decent with light green eyes and dirty blonde hair. My dad is Afro-Caribbean and has dark skin. My sister ended up leaning more towards my moms side and my mom expresses favoritism towards her. Meanwhile I didn’t get the same privileges as her like for instance my mom would always punish me harsher than her or she would allow my sister to do thing I was not allowed to do. Parental favoritism sucks tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13787
I see now. Maybe not on the same scale but I also experienced that. I’m mulatto with very light beige skin, medium brown hair and a mix of African and European features. My mom is of Swedish, Irish, and German decent with light green eyes and dirty blonde hair. My dad is Afro-Caribbean and has dark skin. My sister ended up leaning more towards my moms side and my mom expresses favoritism towards her. Meanwhile I didn’t get the same privileges as her like for instance my mom would always punish me harsher than her or she would allow my sister to do thing I was not allowed to do. Parental favoritism sucks tbh.
man I'm glad both my parents are punjabi so I don't got problems like this

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
bragging that some colonial officer raped your ancestor :feelshmm:

7fzqg0l01cj91

ta2iu5y01cj91.png

Heres my pic btw

C1m73Qq.jpg

So you are proud that CHAD CUCKED YOUR LINEAGE WITH FEMALE ANCESTOR ?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
2.2% human (european blood is subhuman as well)

@KING REIDYZ @Cheesyrumble can I join the asian gang? :feelshah:

2.2% human (european blood is subhuman as well)

@KING REIDYZ @Cheesyrumble can I join the asian gang? :feelshah:
Yes my akhy.

You can join😍😍😍😍